Female

Height:

5'8

Weight:

91lbs

Build:

skinny, athletic

Skin Color:

pale white, tan lines applied obviously.

Eye Color:

light blue

Hair Style:

a neat and tidy ponytail style that reaches down to her lower back, the fringe being cheek length and parted to the right side

Hair Color:

Blonde

Fashion:

VERY proper, Winter is the 'wear a fancy dress for any minor event' kind of girl

Abnormalities:

Winter has a small birth defect in her leg, that of which makes it lock up if she pushes herself too hard.

Date of Birth:

July 4th 2003

Place of Birth:

Paris Frace

Nationality:

French, Japanese

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

General Appearance

Appearance:

Winter is a well dressed decently tall (for a girl at least) female with bright blonde hair and blue eyes, she has a light tan over her shoulders from summertimes in France but she keeps that hidden fairly well, she also has an almost inhumanly straight posture.

Personality:

Winter is a rather cold and almost emotionless girl, she has specs of happiness or other emotions creep in sometimes but overall she's kind of mysterious, nevermore she's very much a people person, wanting to help her peers as much as possible, call it a leader roll.

Character Voice:

Winter has a sombre and reserved voice, very smooth and elegant even if it is rather toneless

Skills:

Winter is especially skilled in that of performing arts and math, as she has a natural affinity for them

Querks:

Though she is emotionless 80% of the time, Winter is extremely easily embarassed, being rather shy even if she tries to force herself out of it, getting flustered over little things

Family:

Winter moved away from her family in France, she has three younger siblings, Summer, Spring and Autumn...yes it's a very cliche naming scheme by their parents. Her father runs a small travel company, being a pilot before starting his company, her mother was also Avery accomplished doctor, so she was living lavishly her whole life, this however didn't change much about Winter or her siblings, as they were raised into humility.

Backstory:

after moving to Japan, Winter found it fairly hard to make friends, since she was rather popular back home, though she loved the thought of coming to live where her mother grew up it had been years, since she was born she hadn't left France once, growing up in a wealthy family would usually subject the kids into a life of entitlement but thankfully Winter did not turn out this way, as she had grown up in a sort of leader role she kind of adapted her personality around it, thinking more about others than herself.

Winter Lancaster

Level 0
Please let me know how I can improve! I value any and all criticism as this is my first time doing anything like this! Everyone please have a wonderful day/night

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Please let me know how I can improve! I value any and all criticism as this is my first time doing anything like this! Everyone please have a wonderful day/night
Its a good start, as BadMay said try balding the questions, you can also experiment with other tools such as centring text and many other options!
A little time and you'll have an amazing bio!

Users who are viewing this thread