mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied wolfies applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):Lil_wolfieG

Previous bans: i have no bans at the moment

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:Yes i understand.

Describe your activity on the server: eastern time one every friday saturday and Sunday

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No i do not

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do have one

List your current and past applications: none at the moment

What is your motivation for applying?: i love to help out people that are struggling in the subject

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes i have read both og these

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/?

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? If i were taking my class on a field trip i would talk them to a College where they could visit math classes to learn how it is done in college.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: my rules are 1.always do your work and make sure you put your name (ign) 2.raise your hand to speak and don't talk while others or teacher is talking 3.Do not disrespect the teacher or any of the students.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Ive had to play piano which requires math in order to play and i would always study hard as a kid

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:i don't know where to find that information

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes i have and i understand the megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change the way they teach right now they just tell you to write something and students usually don't do it.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teacher’s in game goal is to make sure everyday students get to learn something new and out of game they do their best to make sure they have everything organized.Teachers serve to make sure students get to know everything they need to before they go off into the real world.Teachers give out work

Why are teachers important to a School RP server: so people can actually have school rp do play instead of one without the school

Describe the ranking system of teachers:i don't know where i can find this information on the forums

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: make it harder every time

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My character's name is Luna she covers up her eyes with a bandana. She is part wolf and also a ultima that's why she covers her eyes. She loves to watch students learn and grow in so many ways.Luna wants to get along with other teachers in harmony. Luna plans to make students experts by the time they leave classes

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: first i would give them detention for 1 week and if it continues after the 1 week detention they will get a 2 week suspension and they still don't listen then they will be expelled.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I say that we will be taking a test tomorrow on this subject and i say this is worth half of your grade

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?my character acts kind and understanding and will listen to whatever no matter what

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

She is respectful to her students when their talking. Calm and patient if their not listening or it's a long explanation.giving she will give them a second chance to get there work right.thoughtful she will do anything to help them understand

BACKSTORY

Luna was in Italy when her father died from a disease so she and her mother moved to japan.Luna mom found a bunch of her father's old math textbooks and gave them to Luna.Luna studied them every night till 3 in the morning and by the time she was finished with them she had learned everything about math.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:Luna moon

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Ms

Given Name(s):Ms.Luna and Ms.Moon

Preferred Name:Ms.Luna

Religious Denomination:none

Marital Status:Not married

Nationality: English

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):6