Previous bans:none

Do you understand that most answers are found in the role play documents?:yes

Describe your activity on the server: Friday Saturday and Sundays

Do you have TeamSpeak3? no

Do you have a microphone? yes

List your current and past applications: none

What is your motivation for applying?: i love teach students

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? yes

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I take them to a college math class

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: no talking when someone else is no cussing and always work

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):i've practiced for many years and taught for a few years

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:i dont know where to find that information

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change the way they act cause they barely teach

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. They try to help kids no matter what in class or out

Why are teachers important to a School RP server: so the students can learn more

Describe the ranking system of teachers:teacher assistant teacher then principal

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: make it harder every time

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? I am a female and half wolf i love students i will make sure to teach unlike other teachers she can be shy sometimes. The work will be to help the kids

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: send them to detention one at a time and give them work

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I give them a pop quiz

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?nice and kind no matter what.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

Patient kind and respectful and hardworking and calming

BACKSTORY

My best friend’s mom was a teacher so i thought i could be one too

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:Wolfie hills redwood

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mrs

Given Name(s):Mrs.wolfie or Mrs.Redwood

Preferred Name:Mrs.Wolfie

Religious Denomination:none

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: English