mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Would your SRP character survive a zombie apocalypse?

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Honoka's going to be one of those mfs who go on a killing spree on those zombies (she's lasting a day or two)

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Mechanic is the type to go hand to hand with a crowd of zombies. He might take down a couple of them depending on what series/franchise of zombies we're talking about, but he isn't surviving for too long.

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
riwoo would be one of the first tew get eaten
- why? because he'd be too scared to do this or like he'd be caught first

nayao wouldn't survive that long
- why? she can't even handle ugly people, let alone zombies? she'd argue with one and lose.

grayson would survive for a good period of time
- why? hes him

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Jodaro Kanjo
- I'd say he would survive the longest out of my characters.

sans d. skelton | PAPYRUS D. SKELTON.
- sans would most likely not survive as he would always watchover his brother.

Freddy Fazwell
- He wouldn't survive a single hour to be honest.

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
Vanessa would probably die first (she'd last 1 day)
- She would try to befriend the zombies, thinking they might warm up to her

Eun-Ae Singh would probably be the second one to die (she'd last maybe 2-6 days)
- She would panic and just be traumatised and confused, not paying attention to her surroundings

Syouji would probably be the third one to die (he'd last maybe 4-5 weeks?)
- He's a femboy, he'd eventually get fed up with everything and give up

Park would survive!
- He's finally happy with a family and he's tough and strong. he would fight for his family and most likely survive

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Erik has read the Zombie Survival Guide and would be able to survive self-sustaining for quite some time . . .
if not for his bad eye-sight, his asthma, and his bad physical capabilities.

1711581099988.png

RippedZan

Level 4
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
I'm going to list all 4 of my characters, cause why not?
Zaniel: He would survive probably half way through the apocalypse, probably dying to someone else and not a zombie surprisingly.
Yamato: He would hella struggle to survive but somehow pull it off until the very end. Dude sticks to the shadows when he can and that's the main reason why he gets by.
Theo: Dude would 100% survive with his military and combat training.
Nicolas: Wouldn't survive a day if he was on his own. He doesn't have the skills or ability to survive in the wild, let alone a zombie acocalpyse.

Rich+ RippedZan - TIMIDDADI
[College] Zaniel "Zan" A. Zennix
[Grade-12] Yamato Caldèron-Munakata Hanazono
[College] Theo K. Carluccio
[Grade-12] Nicolas Andō

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Tobais - yes! :3
Julein - no, he’s blind. He’d die
Theodore - yes but he’s that mf that turns into Negan from TWD
dyno - bites the zombies
Varian - cries and has a breakdown and dies to other survivors because he stands out like a sore thumb
niibu - yes! but may die to other survivors

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Yutaro - Has dad instinct and the physique of a vet, he will be fine.

Almost all of my other chars are fucked- (Except maybe he who shall not be named.)

Classicalist

Level 86
Kokoro if she is still working in the KPD when the out break happens may have a chance only because she has keys to the station and whatever is inside. But once she runs out of food and stuff she would refuse to go out in fear and probably end up dying. So she probably wouldn't last long.

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Abeni-Zari:
Doubtful that she'd survive very long, but she'd likely be the medic in a zombie apocalypse scenario (her father owns a network of hospitals back in Kenya, so she is indeed medically trained). She'd likely be bitten out in the field while trying to rescue/treat someone. I'd estimate ~2 years or so?

Liam:
Liam would 100% survive, he'd probably become something like Rick or Neagan (shoutout to my Walking Dead fans out there), depending on how things develop. He does have two kids, so if something were to happen to either of them, he'd go berserk. Regardless, he has hella combat training and experience so he'd probably be alive to the end. (Main character energy iykwim)

Suzuka:
Suzuka is much like Liam (they're biological siblings), though she'd likely go crazy a lot earlier than Liam. Yes, they'd survive, but they'd turn out to be like.. Mentally insane. Despite Suzuka's rocky exterior, they just don't have it in them to kill. At least not willingly. I'd say ~5 to 10 years depending on the environment.

Mięta:
Absolutely not. Dead on sight. This girl can't even handle breaking a nail, let alone a full-blown apocalypse. Zero survival skills / street smarts. She'd be one of the first to go :sob:

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
Jason:
Jason would probably find some way to survive though I don't think he'd last too long at least he wouldn't die to zombies but to other humans cause of how he can be

Kurai:
It depends normally id say not a chance in hell bro is too compassionate to kill any being tbh but if we were talking about living for the sake of his kids and family he'd do it and he might last long being able to sustain himself I think he also wouldn't last long only cause he would die from the stress

Ken:
Ken is the only one who'd have an actual decent chance surviving honestly especially if the people he cares about are in danger he'd be willing to do anything for them but in a way that wouldn't get him killed hes also pretty decent at surviving in ruined areas and such so he'd win

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Let's be real, Karakura is probably the safest place for a Zombie Apocalypse to happen due to the sheer volume of weapons in circulation. Is the KPD really going to care if people are strolling around with katanas if the streets are plagued with the walking dead? And that's assuming the virus somehow gets to Karakura in the first place. Oh, there are zombies in X place, Japan? Cool, we don't let any planes or ships onto our island in the first place and everythings all honky dory.

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Let's be real, Karakura is probably the safest place for a Zombie Apocalypse to happen due to the sheer volume of weapons in circulation. Is the KPD really going to care if people are strolling around with katanas if the streets are plagued with the walking dead? And that's assuming the virus somehow gets to Karakura in the first place. Oh, there are zombies in X place, Japan? Cool, we don't let any planes or ships onto our island in the first place and everythings all honky dory.
thats .. kinda real actually

uta

Level 102
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+

i mean a deadly virus in karakura has happened before it can happen again..

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
To be fair 90% of citizens either have a bat or a knife on them then another 50% has katanas, bokkens, etc. KPD with their tranqs. Karakura is the safest place.

Users who are viewing this thread