mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Wrath's silly /character suggestion (live reaction)

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
IGN:
Chaoscryptid, Itllbefine, whatever the fuck else i dont remember my own igns at this point

DATE:
5/8/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Yoo whats upmy srpfriends
I think this is more of a bug fix or something that should unquestionably be implemented regardless- but I think the detail of logging back in on the /character you were on when you last logged out of would be IMMENSELY beneficial. . .

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Some people are a bit silly (me, i do and did this) and will log on as your character and forget to take a second to swap back to the character you’re playing on before you logged out for a half second or something, I’ve logged on thinking i was on my alt character with their skin while on the wrong character profile and its mad embarrassing i think so that should probably be adjusted in my amazing delectable opinion

we should also attach the /emotecolor to certain character profiles butthats for another suggestion I think
figured id drop this here real quick
animal jam smiling emote
1691268782561.png

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
IGN:
Chaoscryptid, Itllbefine, whatever the fuck else i dont remember my own igns at this point

DATE:
5/8/23

I think this is more of a bug fix or something that should unquestionably be implemented regardless- but I think the detail of logging back in on the /character you were on when you last logged out of would be IMMENSELY beneficial. . .

Some people are a bit silly (me, i do and did this) and will log on as your character and forget to take a second to swap back to the character you’re playing on before you logged out for a half second or something, I’ve logged on thinking i was on my alt character with their skin while on the wrong character profile and its mad embarrassing i think so that should probably be adjusted in my amazing delectable opinion

we should also attach the /emotecolor to certain character profiles butthats for another suggestion I think
animal jam smiling emote
View attachment 49964
+1

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
They could also implement the character screen that Wynncraft has where when you log in it doesn't let you play until you select your character from a menu- Could be annoying for some, but for those who switch characters frequently it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe a toggleable feature?

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

I cannot recall how many times I've logged on and been on the wrong char and run around like that but it's numerous times so i definitely would want this.

xTGS

Level 5
xtgs
xtgs
Rich
IGN:

DATE:
5/8/23

animal jam smiling emote
View attachment 49964
+1, also the ability to attach a skin to a character would be nice.

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1 PLEASE i was running around as a professor when i was suppose to be a 12th grader, i got so embarrassed its insane

Users who are viewing this thread