mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Wrestling Team?

xcqu

Level 9
xcqu
xcqu
Rich
I feel like adding a wrestling team would be fire especially since there's a combat system and such

Cool idea but honestly it should be more like a club rather than a team like volleyball and basketball, but its an interesting concept but falls short due to it being a team rather than just a school club, But hey, its not impossible to implement.

Smuggless

Level 0

Cool idea but honestly it should be more like a club rather than a team like volleyball and basketball, but its an interesting concept but falls short due to it being a team rather than just a school club, But hey, its not impossible to implement.
Yeah I was thinking of just calling it a club but didn't know what would be a better thing to say lmao

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
Well to me it would just be an overall interesting thing to implement into the server i don't get what you mean when you say why lmao
instead of making a entire team about that, you could just spar with your friends at a apartment or just make a party about that. I dont get why we would need this tbh.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
If you meant "Team" like school team -1, it won't fit for school as this is violence.
In Crime world you have fight club, so it will be useless.
So yeah -1

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

Even if you tried this to be a club, it is encouraging fighting in which clubs have been denied in the past for. If you want to fight, be a fighter in fight club through the Crime Discord

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+

Even if you tried this to be a club, it is encouraging fighting in which clubs have been denied in the past for. If you want to fight, be a fighter in fight club through the Crime Discord
my brother in christ really said wrestling encourages fighting, check out some Turkish wrestling please, its actually a really great sport.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- You can apply for a School Club to do this!​

Users who are viewing this thread