Level 2

What is your Minecraft username?:

Wuzeroo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Wuzeroo#5636

What is your time zone?:

CDT

Describe your activity on the server:

I’ve been on this server for about two years, and lately I have been on for an hour or more a day or every other day. If I get busy though I’ll take short breaks, but if needed I’ll notify whoever I need to of this and fill out inactivity logs.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, I was banned a few months ago because someone I knew ended up being a bypasser. I got a minor ban of two weeks off assisting bypassing.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I understand that, however I do plan on being very active for this. If anything should come up I understand that being demoted is likely to happen and reasonably so.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I’m applying to become a receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

My job as a receptionist would be to manage the front desk of the school. I would be greeting students as well as any visitors. I’d provide general support to students, such as helping to answer any questions they may have. As a receptionist I would hold a major responsibility over the students and it would be my duty to help and support them in any way that I could.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

This will be my first time roleplaying as a part of a faction, but prior to this, I've had the opportunity to play multiple other characters with diverse stories and personalities. When I initially joined this server, my very first character led a rather normal life. She grew up in Russia before moving to Karakura, went through school, and eventually found employment at La Casa Nostra. Her story concluded there, leaving room for new experiences.

However, my subsequent character took on a completely different persona. She was a Korean girl who became involved with the yakuza, adding a unique twist to my roleplaying endeavors. Through playing various characters with more diverse backgrounds, I gained valuable experience and gradually refined my roleplaying skills.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

Joining the School Employee faction is of interest to me as it offers valuable roleplaying experience and expands my character's lore. The immersive opportunities provided within the school environment allow for character development and meaningful interactions. As a member of the faction, offer ideas and initiatives that enhance the experience of SRP for everyone involved. The diverse scenarios within a school setting, from disciplinary situations to academic support, offer endless possibilities for character growth and engaging roleplaying interactions. Being a part of the School Employee faction allows me to contribute to the school's growth and enjoy the fulfillment of making a meaningful impact.
Ultimately, joining this faction provides a platform to further expand my character's backstory, collaborate within a vibrant community, and engage in diverse scenarios within the school environment.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-for-italian.49731/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College, bachelors.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would take a deep breath and remain calm, trying to not to give the student her reaction. She would tell the student to not be disrespectful towards her and if the student continued to do so she would warn them. She would explain that if they wanted to continue she would have to send them to detention. Depending on the issue with the student though, she would try to help solve their problem before warning them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Saori would approach the students with caution before trying to talk to the students to understand the situation. After hearing them out she would give them whatever punishment she deemed necessary. She would either just give them a talking to or detention. If it was a more severe scenario however, say the students were being unreasonable or threatening towards her, she might threaten SLT.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Saori would calmly ask them to refrain from acting out in such a manner, she would try to offer them some advice. If they didn’t listen to her or continued to act inappropriately, Saori would let a higher qualified teacher or a member of the head of department know.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Saori would stretch and take a deep breath, she would probably have some coffee or her lunch depending on the time. She would do any paperwork that she needed to, and talk amongst the other teachers and school faculty there. Saori would try to refrain from talking about any rude gossip, trying to keep things light hearted and act in a professional manner.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She would glance down at her notebook before opening it and making some small sketches. She would then write down notes of important things she needed to remember for later.
/me She would look down at her watch before returning her attention to the small stack of paperwork in front of her. She would pick up her pen and continue to fill it out.
/me Saori would clear her throat before facing the student, clasping her hands together and with a smile on her face she would say, “Good morning! How can I help you?”

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Saori Ishioka

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Preferred Name:

Ms Ishioka

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Academic Degree:

Masters in Business Administration

Major(s):

Business administration

Minors:

Communication, economics

Nationality:

Japanese

Known Languages:

I am currently learning Korean, yet as of now I only know my native language of Japanese.

Backstory

Saori Ishioka was a bright and determined young girl. She was born and raised in the picturesque town of Karakura, Japan. Surrounded by lush green mountains and the calm beach, Karakura was known for its rich cultural heritage yet diverse community. Saori grew up in a traditional Japanese household, where she was taught the values of respect, hard work, and compassion. From a young age, Saori displayed a strong sense of curiosity and an eagerness to learn. She excelled in her studies, impressing her teachers and classmates alike with her intellect and dedication.

As Saori transitioned to Karakura High School, she faced new challenges and opportunities. Saori was a very social girl though and she often spent most of her time playing volleyball and socializing with the other girls there. She made friends easily and excelled in her studies. These experiences nurtured her social skills and ability to work as part of a team. It was during the end of her high school years however, that Saori's path took an unexpected turn. As she navigated the complex choices and uncertainties that come with life, Saori found herself drawn to the idea of working as the high school’s receptionist. The notion of being at the heart of her school, interacting with students, teachers, and also having a steady job resonated with her. Motivated by her desire to support and guide others, Saori decided during college she would persue a degree in business administration.

Saori was able to get into the Karakura community college and although the work she did wasn't easy, she managed to finish and finally get her degree. She was excited for this next chapter in her life and she looked forward to the opportunities that she could pursue. Saori always tried her very best, she had always dreamed of living a nice life. She would look back on her straight and narrow path and how it led her to where she was now. Her story would go on, would the decisions she made get her to where she wanted to be?

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining the school is due to my love for the community. Growing up in Karakura, I have developed a strong attachment to my hometown and its people. I cherish the close-knit community spirit and feel a profound sense of belonging. Joining the Karakura High School allows me to give back to the community that has played a significant role in shaping me into the person I am today. Not only is my love for the school a big source of motivation, but my love for education is as well. Helping other students have a good experience with school and helping them to meet their goals would mean so much to me.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I work well with others, have good communication skills, and I always try to keep a calm and positive attitude. I have the motivation to give people the support and help they need. I also have a good understanding of the school, the schools rules, where classes are located, and the general routine of things. And lastly I would say I have good problem solving skills, if any issues I’m unprepared for come up, I am confident that I will be able to think on my feet and solve them. I think I would be good for this position over others due to the following reasons, however as I don't have much experience this would be a good opportunity for me to gain it.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread