mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

wwaver's srp suggestion (Drugs)

wwaver

Level 11
IGN:wwaver
DATE: 6/30/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I want drugs to be added to srp, Id also like it to have its withdraw symptoms like your char being able to overdose and die, I want every drug to have its highs, some giving you speed boosts or just making you trip, those of which that have effects like speed boosts should have heavy withdraws like nausea or how like alc makes you dizzy and cant type.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Highschoolers do drugs, it would make it more realistic, plus I kinda wanna be a drug dealer and not just an alc dealer. it would also let people be the next el chapo.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
No, this was discussed before multiple times and denied, we have people running around on the server stabbing people, we don’t need realistic influences of drug action on this server.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Actually every relevant staff member said ok but in the end duckings said no so unfortunately we wont get drugs...

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Even though this is gonna get denied, ive seen several people rping out drugs before is that bad

Also, uh, not all high schoolers do drugs?? High schoolers do drugs isnt a good reason.. ;w;

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Drugs have always been a touchy subject in SchoolRP, and with good reason. Unlike alcohol, drugs are deemed a "more sensitive topic" considering that its abuse can lead to even worse situations than alcohol. When it was proposed some months ago, although some agreed it could be an interesting addition, it had to be canceled due to Higher-Up staff & the Minecraft Community Guidelines, which could lead to serious problems if RoleplayHub were to go against them

Overall it's better not to implement it and not risk getting in trouble with Mojang

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- We won't be adding any form of non-medicinal drugs to SchoolRP.​

Users who are viewing this thread