Ed3n1sh3r3

Level 1
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

IGN (In-Game Name):
X4ER0
What is your discord username?
3d3nnn
Describe your activity on the server:
I am a high-school student, I go to school from 7:00 A.M - 4:45 P.M Mon - Fri (Time-zone listed in the next question)

SchoolRP is a community which I've dedicated many hours of my days to, and a community I've become very personally fond of. I rate my activity a 8-9/10, average playtime being 4> hours a day on weekdays afterschool and 7> hours on weekends. As of right now, this is my full schedule and I do not dedicate extra hours to a job/club/extracurricular activity.
What is your time-zone?:
MST
List your current and past applications:
Korean language application [ACCEPTED]
Italian language application #1 [DENIED]
Italian language application #2 [ACCEPTED]
Character height application (other) [ACCEPTED]
( these are all linked, though the link color is a bit broken :-[ )

List your current roles on the server:
[Grade-12]:
• Azure D. Kojima
Ezekiel Daidōji
Character I'm applying for!
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
My interest in roleplay took bloomed in 2017, and I began making use of whatever platforms I had the ability to engage in roleplay on openly. Around that time also began my art career, though, I believe that roleplay communities also were the cause of the flourish of my writing career. I began to fairly enjoy composing literature featuring all of my original characters, which I was still roleplaying as. Combining my writing skill and my roleplay hobby, DetailRP had become a breeze, and I engaged in roleplay ranging from RomanceRP to PainRP + FearRP. Today, I am very comfortable in my roleplay skills and my ability to respond with detailed actions/dialogue accordingly. I find it to be one of my biggest joys, to be able to bring the characters I draw to life with my skill. I've roleplayed a variety of characters, ones with a more persevering and frivolous attitude all the way to more reserved and compassionate characters.
As I've mentioned under server activity, SchoolRP has become a community I've grown very fond of. Upon being introduced to it by a good friend, I found myself on it for much of my leisure time. It's a wonderful community made up of very dedicated players as well, which I've be-friended many of and carry out much of my roleplays with. This, being part of my interest, is to meet more of the communities players and interact with them. I believe hospital work is a great approach to this, because it also allows me to serve the community that I love and am myself dedicated to as a hospital worker. I'm very eager to have an opportunity that lets me apply my skill in a medical setting, which OOCly I am exceptionally interested in as-well. following that, I've read up on the list of medications offered to patients in the psychiatry department of Karakura Hospital. Mental health related work and Pharmacy (Pharm-D) are concepts which I outside of roleplay consider myself adequately familiar with as they have been my field of interest before. Thus, I am very excited to also get to incorporate my own personal interests into my roleplaying and the professions of my characters.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I understand that hospital work is a very front-line work, in which every staff member must hold a dedication to serving the citizens of Karakura. Each hospital role shares a different set of characteristics that would benefit the applicant in their occupation.
Doctor:
a doctors qualities can have much more range. However, doctors should be flexible and responsible to assure the patient that they are in good hands. They, like psychiatrists, should be very detailed in their explanations of the steps they'd like to take to treat whatever the patient had come in for. Doctors should be considerate and make accurate assessments while also working with the patient to get them up and feeling better as quickly as available. As strict as it sounds, doctors can take pride in nursing the townspeople of Karakura back to health at taking the utmost best possible care that they can of them. Doctors make lots of scarifies for the sake of their patients, and sometimes must make difficult decisions which they are equipped with the strength to overcome the fear of and problem solve.
Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrist's must share a developed skill of communication and preferably be thorough with their patients. creating and determining a medication plan is a very step-by-step process, as preferably the doctor should collect as much information about the patients state and lifestyle. This is to ensure that they can narrow down and choose between a variety of medications offered to treat mental health that wont cause negative side effects to the patient. Every patient has shared different experiences with the mental illness(es) they have, thus its important to listen and be attentive to their symptoms and be able to communicate thoroughly the course of action that the doctor has created to suit the needs of their everyday life that can also help them take control of their mental health. This also goes for diagnosis, where listening to the patient is key in order to evaluate the current state of their mental health. Communication is necessary to make the troubling topic of mental health a little more comfortable for the patient, ensuring that they are reassured that it is a battle, no matter what size, that they have the ability to overcome with medical intervention. team-work becomes a very important characteristic within this role as-well because they must hold an adequately developed ability to work with the patient. The doctor should in detail explain the process, the effects of the medications, and the procedures that they patient should take in case it isn't working for them. The patients opinion is valued because it is something that they are the ones dealing with first-hand, and a psychiatrists job is to provide that needed support and the push the patient requires to overcome it.
Emergency responder (EMS):
EMS workers should attain developed qualities of confidence, perseverance, and dedication towards responding first-hand to the townspeople. They should have qualities that allow them to respond to situations under many kinds of pressure, whether that be time, location, weather, etc. Leadership skills are preferable, as they make decisions based on their assessment of the situation regarding the patients health. They should ensure they follow protocol and safety measures, so that they can be easily able to make confident decisions on the needed course of action to treat the patient when it may be extremely urgent.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I fully acknowledge that I am subject to demotion at any given time if accepted.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital staff role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if a training is held whilst I am online, that I am expected to attend else I will be punished.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations.

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

"Ezekiel Daidōji's the name"
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
"I am male, I go by he/him. yourself?"
Character’s Age (if accepted):
"Twenty-seven years old. There's no secret to this young skin"
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

"I've completed high-school."
Character’s Nationality:
"I am fully Japanese."
Character’s Marital Status:
"I am not married, nor in a relationship."
Character’s Religious Denomination:
"I am Christian. I chose to practice Christianity to guide my good morals for I hope, the rest of my life."
Character’s Spoken Languages:
"Only Japanese, for now."
Backstory (100+ Words)
Earth-borne tranquil allure. ✩ Birth.
Ezekiel Daidōji was born into the lush, serene lands of Osaka, Japan. Immediately, Ezekiel would only know his mother, being the first born to Tsunematsu Daidōji. As the days flew by in a haze, to Tsunematsu would it become more apparent that he was much unlike the rest of his family. Only knowing that they were full Japanese, the only explanation was a recessive mix in the gene pool that flourished beautifully to become Ezekiel. He had almost platinum cool toned blonde hair, and skin rich in umber pigment. He would also very early on be diagnosed with complete heterochromia, one iris gleaming a fierce light emerald as it cut through the dark air of the night, his other eye a warm honeyed brown color that sparked a reassuring aura. As he grew older, Ezekiel grew to the stunning height of 6'7" at only 16 years old, making him the tallest of his family and part of the world's slim percentile sharing that characteristic.
Bittersweet and trivial, the double digits. ✩ Teenage-hood.
"Once you can grasp the concept of different perspectives altered by different experiences, then, and only then, is when you understand love."
I tapped the tip of my pen on my paper repeatedly, the thoughts of the near future striking the feeling of eminent misery in my stomach. I wanted to be something, but by something, what did I mean?*
"Here you are, I've filled it out."

I slipped the piece legal ink-stained paper onto the reception desk, refusing to meet the eyes of the young lady sat in-front of me. In my great attempts to hide the bitter unassuming in my voice, I gave witty replies at the small talk she'd throw at me as she finished up typing something on her much-too-loud keyboard. I eventually lifted my gaze, watching her own skim over my Hospital volunteer application. She lifted a mug of now cold coffee to her lips, taking a sip.
"Looks good, Ezekiel."
I breathed out a sigh of relief. even though I'd known she'd meant that It was filled out properly, not that I was exceptional. But it gave me unusual assurance.

Stepping out of the hospital doors, the frigid windy walk home would be spent pondering if why I'd been hesitant making the decisions I do these days, if I even had the mere idea of who I am. I was told, in a cautionary tone, that I was someone Made up of his ideologies. That potentially, nothing else led my life except the purpose which I thought I'd had for myself. And, who could tell if I was really someone with a heart for helping. I liked the community work I do, I liked raising my family, but what if my intention is not as innocuous as I think it to be. I'm not sure if that's as embarrassing as I see it to be, not knowing what I want. I am, perhaps, just a little bit "lost". There was really no way to tell, I had my face buried into medical books I'd been interested in when I wasn't studying, and when I wasn't reading I was taking care of my little brothers and sisters. Surprisingly, I am the only extra pair of helping hands to my parents, none of the other older young in our family particularly using their leisure time for such a thing. Thus, no one I could inquire to. No one that could relate.
Freedom poured past the gaps of my fingers. ✩ Adulthood.
in the utmost ambivalent of times in my life, I found the future unwilling to come to a halt just for myself. I had the slightest tinge more of experience, and I didn't want to allow my unsure thoughts to prevail over me. I chose to pursue my career in the medical field, and now I attend med school. Bringing the news to my family, I luckily was met with support by them.
The days were amidst a scorching summer afternoon, my hair tied back and my long pristine white lab coat tied around my waist. I shuffled around the pills on the tray with the metal instrument, counting and sorting them out. In swift motions, I empty them into a labeled bottle, close it, and set it aside. Anie, my coworker, sneaks up behind me and taps me on the shoulder. She spoke warmly, smiling sheepishly at me.

"Care to join me for iced coffee at the shop next door?" She questioned.

I turn around to face her. leaning on the counter, I gave a polite smile as I nodded in agreement. She, in playful motions, grabbed my wrist. Barely able to wrap her hand around it, she pulls me along anyway, making remarks like "Cmon'! You're so slow!"

The sunny summer days did make me sluggish, sometimes. As my mother described, I was born into a frigid windy night. I stayed someone who'd prefer to be amidst the crisp, chilly air and snow covered plains.

I hold open the door for Anie, entering shyly behind her. I sat down on a stiff birch chair, the mix of the gelid AC and the scent of roasted coffee beans filling my lungs. Anie soon returned, her slim manicured fingers setting two ice-heavy coffees on the mismatched oak table infront of us.

"I've been meaning to ask, Ez. How's your family been? I know, you're around my folks a lot since we manage the pharmacy. But how about your siblings? Your mom?" She inquired, concern for my loneliness evident in her voice.

I paused, bringing the straw up to my lips and taking a sip. The AC was inefficient, summer had been seeping into the lively shop anyway, melting the ice in my drink. I set it down, my gaze shifting to meet her own.

"For lots of my life, I'd been attached to them by the hip. I thought keeping up with them and my work and studies wouldn't be as challenging as it'd end up being.." I replied thoughtfully.

It began to feel odd to cook and clean for myself now. Not to hear my mother's humming echoing down the hallways every early, dark morning. No surprise hugs from my little sister, Luci, no more of Somas screaming. I moved into a small place near my job and where I study purley for convenience, though no one had warned me how empty a home begins to feel after you'd been used to it.

"That's okay, Ez! When you start a family of your own, you'll realize that your love for them doesn't strain when their life begins to take motion, and they begin to be absent. They won't hate you for focusing on your future" She cheered.

Anie was roughly seven years older than I, she was married with one toddler and one baby. I still remember covering shifts for her when she'd fall ill during her pregnancy. She's one of the only people who can read me like an open book, knowing silently when I feel lost or torn about my situation. Sometimes, she'll quietly suggest outings like these and talk to me about it, without bringing up that she knows. She still maintains a playful personality that's not so much child like- because its somehow mixed with her secrecy. Sometimes I feel she knows more about me than I know about myself.

"I know right now your family isn't in close proximity, but me and pa will still support you. Consider us, a second family!" She pitched.

I was taken aback for a minute; I'd never considered the support I'd been offered by them that way. But it felt..nice. I nodded, smiling.

"Thank you" I whispered, feeling a little less tense upon the conversation.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Ezekiel is a overly compassionate and whole-hearted soul, who values kindness and generosity. He, for lots of his life, had taken great joy in being able to be helpful and making small differences in the lives of others. he is a character with a purpose led by impact on others. To pursue a future that allowed him to work with others, Ezekiel had done enough study to conclude that front-line occupations were ones that allowed him to interact with people in need of assistance. He'd been most interested in the medical field in this category, having the most amount of experience with it as opposed to something like a police officer job. Ezekiel chose psychiatry because it was one that struck the most inspiration inside of him, as he would come to work everyday to be able to make his patients feel seen, included, and believed in. He'd known that mental health was still much of a marginalized and shamed subject in specific parts of media and location, which motivated him to want to become a part of the change and progression towards a future where anyone struggling with such an issue can come into a psychiatry office judgmentally free.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
He spend a few more years working for pharmacy after medical school, making sure he had a stable foundation before putting his degree to use and diving into hospital work as a pyschiatrist with the support of his family + the people he'd come to know when he studied abroad and in his workplace.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He'd taken hospital volunteering opportunities within his youth, as well as the pharmaceutical assistant and pharmacist role at a local family owned shop which he'd taken on to be able to fund his medical + other schooling.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Shorty after med school, he took on a 1-year exploratory pharmacy assistant course at a college abroad in Canada. He'd always resided within the nation-state of Japan for his family, using the oppportunity as a reason to travel somewhere new he'd liked. He returned to Japan shortly after completion, finishing up his last few years in local pharmacy before taking on his psychiatry career.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Below I attached a reference that I created of my character :-) ↓ ↓ ↓
The eccentric figure of a grown man stood ahead of you, shade engulfing your surroundings as his large build towered over your figure (6'7").
Ezekiel had past-shoulder length flowy soft blonde hair, the longer side of his bangs tucked behind his ear, swooping over his left eye. his right eye was a striking emerald green color, conveying a youthful and passionate personality. in contrast, his left eye was a warm, deep brown color that made his gaze seem softer and more empathetic. a orange-toned rosy blush dusted his high cheek, defined by his sharp face. his accentuated dimples gave his appearance an atypicality, yet is a unique and distinctive feature. his skin was deep yet cool-toned, his plush lips a mellow honeyed-rose in contrast. a slim scar marked the left side of his bottom lip, which he occasionally ran his canine over when he's focused/concentrated. Opposite to his striking blonde locks, Ezekiel dressed most commonly in dark tones, taking on a caliginous appearance. He maintained a combination of professionalism yet simplicity in his style, not leaving much to judge of him based on his clothing tastes.

His Current In-game description, for reference:
&#5d8079&l[ Ezekiel Daidōji ]&r in-front of you he would stand at 6'7, the scent of mocha filling the serene air that surrounds him. He hummed melodic tunes as he wandered, his deep voice still echoing as sweet as honey. His eyes held a soft gaze ☆

How does your character act on and off duty?
On-duty
Off-duty
Ezekiel chooses to include some of his own values when setting his expectations in his office for both him and the patient. Ezekiel maintains a adequate level of professionalism and responsibility within his work to ensure that he's able to treat his patients accurately and to the best of his ability. However, he follows his values of compassion and kindness, ultimately making him a passionately diverse and inclusive individual. He sets a very friendly environment, constantly learning and accepting of feedback to make sure his patients are able to feel welcomed and cared about. Ezekiel sets expectations for himself to be understanding and communicative when addressing the patient, and making sure that they understand the process and steps thoroughly. He holds the characteristic of flexibility, adjusting paces, environment, and ways in which he asks and answers questions to assure the clients comfortability.
Off duty, Ezekiel most commonly spends time around friends and family members, therefore being a little more kicked back. he likes to converse about personal shared interests, and go on light journeys outdoors with his friends and family in his leisure time. Ezekiel enjoys peacefully quiet environments, such as the sounds of rain, winds, birds, and far away laughter. Those are the kind of environments where he most spends his time, not very much in super public settings. He finds that alone time with his own thoughts becomes important because he needs to care for himself occasionally when he gets caught up caring for others. He has particular nick for simple things, such as warm baths, a good book, a sweet coffee, or an afternoon nap on the beach amongst the sunset. Though he keeps his values and how he acts as a person in mind, he occasionally likes serene freedom where he can find it.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Ezekiel respects both preferences for working alone and with others, as he's able to manage both. however, he maintains a preference to working with and around others as it creates an environment where he's able to share and get feedback on his ideas, as-well as be in inspired by others ideologies especially on rougher days where he lacks the flexibility and seems to only think critically. Ezekiel also enjoys the extra bit of support system that's a perk of working around others, being able to help them (as he's passionate about) and receive assistance from them as well. When taking on leader roles, for him it becomes more about leading the conversations direction and making sure that everyone's perspectives are included and considered when coming to a conclusion. Ezekiel also has experience working in this type of setting from a past job he'd held at a local owned family pharmacy, where its employees kept strong relationships and constant communication with each other that he'd been part of upon being welcomed into his position.
What plans does your character have for the future?
Ezekiel plans to pursue his psychiatry career much into the future, as it's something he's passionate about and a role he takes great pride in. He see's it as something that suits his character, and a career that he is equipped to easily manage the up and downs of through personal experience and the knowledge he'd gain along the way. As he grew up, Ezekiel took interest in the idea of prosperity. It was something he'd still been exploring, as he'd never had much romantic experiences in his teenage years. He has dreams of raising a small family, composed of one or two kids alongside a spouse of no specific gender. Describing him as a hopeless romantic isn't fully accurate, however may slightly apply to his teenage experiences. Ezekiel wants someone to bring home to his family that can also care for and treat them well as he does. He wishes to make up for the lost time with his family he'd spent away regarding his medical studies, specifically his mother, Tsunematsu.

Career wise, Ezekiel had also been inspired to look into learning JSL. he finds communication with his patients key, and wants to expand his ability to do so in whatever way he's able. JSL, unlike the plenty of verbally spoken languages around the world was created to accommodate disability. Other languages hold cultural and identity meanings, which is why he'd particularly chosen JSL instead of multiple other languages belonging to multiple different groups.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themselves?
Self perception
Perception of others
Ezekiel sees himself as a persevering yet compassionate soul. he constantly makes efforts to be lightly social with others and engage in easy-going and fun conversations. He makes efforts to present himself as a person you'd want to be around after a rough day, or if you'd been feeling blue and have trapped yourself in your room for too long. He takes great care to make sure he's as assisting as he can be, naturally being able to take on his responsibilities as well as look after others in a balanced manner. For most of his life he'd been taking care of and raising his six younger siblings alongside his mother, equipping him with the skills and aspirations to become inspiring towards others and someone reliant in his friends and families lives. He keeps the same type of respectful attitude towards strangers, wanting to be able to treat everyone equally and be of some use to them. To the eyes of others, Ezekiel remains someone who upholds an innocuous attitude. However, depending on ones experiences he can easily be seen as overly-sentimental and unrealistic. He is not someone who naturally shares much, though finds much more enjoyment in celebrating the accomplishments and achievements of others with them. Ezekiel is the type who can sit happily in awkward silence in a room full of people, both combining to make his character come off as interestingly strange to some. His appearance had been rather intriguing, never earning him much negative outlooks and instead occasional compliments. Yet, he carries around with him a serene aura and a gentle reassuring smile. This often conflicts peoples opinions on him as he maintains his kind and compassionate personality and also holds a form of uniqueness at the same time.

I tried to detail my responses while also keeping them relatively concise to it doesn't become overwhelming and or wordy. I apologize in advance if it is a little lengthy anyways. as always, Thank you for reading!~

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread