January 2nd 2003

Place of Birth:
London, City of Westminster

Nationality:
English / British

Religious Beliefs:
Anglican

Description:
A young female standing at the height of 5'10. She'd have a athletic, petite build. She'd have long, silky black hair which would have a neon green stripe running through it. Her eyes would be a dull grey color, her expression often seeming confident or happy. She'd have freckles spreading across her nose and rosy cheeks.

♥ Voice Claim ♥

~IC Information~
(you do not know this unless you are told ICly or you hear it / witness it.)

Mental Illnesses:
'ASD' Autism spectrum disorder

'OCD' Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Personality:
Xael is often looked at too be blunt, annoying, childish and quite hard to talk too. Due too her ASD level, she struggles to keep conversation and often needs assistance which is generally offered by her bestest friend; Shoko Byun. Normally, if shes with people she's known or they've gained her trust. . she is quite protective and sweet too them, always being understanding and thoughtful. Xael is also the type of person too not think about what she says unless its once again, with someone she trusts. Due to this, she often ends up being extremely rude and exhausting.

Addictions:

Xael is unfortunately addicted too Alcohol and Cigarettes.

| Relationships |

Shoko K. Byun (hobointheoven); Shoko is Xael BESTEST BESTIE EVER of 4 years, Xael trusts her with her life and they have determined that they are both each others soulmates.

Nylu / "Guppy" (nylu): Nylu is Xael's archnemisis, though they're still good friends.

Aydan / 'Suit' (Aydan_The_Nerd); Its pretty simple, she forced him too be her friend!

Keiki L. Iwisaki (hobointhetoaster); they're just good ol' cute friendies!

Niall (LemonzRP); He's her band leader. .

Takanata Murai / "Bagman" (iforgothowtospellyourIGNdontkillmeprincesoda);

He's just a big bully smh.

Skills:
Xael is extremely good at art, specializing in portraits.
She is also extremely athletic and musically talented; she plays
the drums, Bass guitar. . and has sang time to time.

upload_2021-1-13_17-16-44.png

Gaming is one of Xael's KEY interests; She loves it-.
if you went too her house, 9 times out of 10, she will leave you
alone in a room too go play her Xbox.

Another one would be- FOOD! Food is Xael's happy place - along with Shoko's company. . She'd normally be seen eating alongside Shoko, sharing a plate or two of ribs with her best friend.

Xael also had a strange obsession with Anime.. It's often seen as somewhat of an escape from reality, giving her a break from the strange lifestyle she has.

| ≧ヮ≦ |

-=+=- Backstory -=+=-
Xael was born in Westminster in London, a pretty popular town. . Her parents were quite young, her mother Emily being 19 at the time, and her father Oliver being 21. Unfortunately at the time of her birth, she never actually got too see her father, nor did he get too see her be born as he was away on Deployment in Iraq, fighting in the war. Thankfully, he made it back safely and she got too finally meet him. She had a pretty good up-bringing, only having a few incidents as her dad suffered from PTSD and solved it with drinking. Due too her ASD. . Her mother stressed quite a lot, trying very and and spending quite a lot of money trying too figure out what was wrong with Xael, but nothing ever worked as unfortunately it's extremely difficult too spot in females. At the age of 6, Xael and her family had to move around a lot due too her father's work in the military, causing her to of moved too many different countries such as Russia, Australia, Korea, - But through all the moving, she also had to move schools, and she eventually found herself in Karakura, attending the high school. Every time. . She'd get bullied due too her looks at the time, but at the age of 15. . She met someone who would change her life for a very long time; Shoko K. Byun. They became probably as close as two people could be too each other, always hanging out, play flirting, and talking about the most random things like snails and how mountain's taste, they are literally inseparable!!

Thank you ♥

OMFG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I WANNA KITH IT AND YOU YESYES WOW AMAZING MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED THANK YOU FOR LITERALLY MAKING MY ENTIRE LIFE WIFEY WOW <#,3,#<,3<#<3,,3

melissa85r

Level 9
OMFG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I WANNA KITH IT AND YOU YESYES WOW AMAZING MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED THANK YOU FOR LITERALLY MAKING MY ENTIRE LIFE WIFEY WOW <#,3,#<,3<#<3,,3
OHYMGODS I LOVEYOUSOMUCH<333ADNO U WTF THAT BIO WASOSCUTECUTYE I'D LEGIT SNUGGLEIT FOREVER-LIKEYOUBCYOU'RESOCVUTEOHYMGOD FREAKINGCUTIEWUTIEPIE IMBLESSEDTOHAVEYOUASMYHOTMCGIRLFRIEND<#333333,#,3,#3,33,3#3##3

OHYMGODS I LOVEYOUSOMUCH<333ADNO U WTF THAT BIO WASOSCUTECUTYE I'D LEGIT SNUGGLEIT FOREVER-LIKEYOUBCYOU'RESOCVUTEOHYMGOD FREAKINGCUTIEWUTIEPIE IMBLESSEDTOHAVEYOUASMYHOTMCGIRLFRIEND<#333333,#,3,#3,33,3#3##3
OMFGG PLZ I LOVE U TOO MUCH INFINITY AND BEYOND PLZ OMFMJIGHKJBSADKLNLKA I WANNA KITHHTH YOUUU I LOVE YOU BB MY HOT MC GIRLFRIEND MY HOTWIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY SENPAI~~~ MY ONII~CHANNNNNNN~~!!!!!! HONTONI KAWAII DESU YO NIIIIII (I STILLDONTKNOWWHATTHATMEANS) UR MY BABES BEYOND BLESSED TO HAVE U IN MY LIFE MUAMUAMUA LOVE U!!!!!! I WIN BTW <#3,#,3,#<,33<#<,3,3,<#3

Users who are viewing this thread