mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

.:+~Xavier Williams: Character Biography~+:.

MiiSt4k3nn

Level 0
Xavier Williams

2018-08-01_13.09.51.png

Basic Information

First Name: Xavier
Surname: Williams

Preferred Name: Friends call him Willy

Aliases: N/A

Height: 5'10"

Weight: Around 125 lbs. (I don't know the average, correct me if this is inaccurate.)

Build: Somewhat Slim

Skin Color: Lightly Tanned

Eye Color: Black, Sometimes Dark Blue

Hair Style: Long, Rough hair in the Front, Short Everywhere Else

Hair Color: Smoky Black/Dark Grey

Fashion: Casual, He wears whatever he wants and Doesn't really care what people think

Abnormalities: Left handed

Date of Birth: October 25th, 2002

Place of Birth: Ohio, USA

Nationality: Slovakian, and German

Race: Caucasian

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs: Christian, but doesn't really go to church, or anything else.

Political Beliefs: Doesn't really matter to him, he just wants to live life without extra things to worry about

General Appearance

Appearance: Usually has a squinty, or bored look on his face.

Personality: Usually humorous and somewhat sarcastic, Like he's always joking. But watch out. He gets aggressive when defending himself, physically and emotionally.

Diseases/Illness: Mild Separation Anxiety

Character Voice:

Equipment: The usual school supplies. Books, Spiral notebooks, Pencils, Etc.

Clothes: Mostly hoodies and Jeans, With a pair of white Adidas Tennis Shoes.

Hobbies: Gaming and Doodling

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Nearsighted

Skills: Likes to jump around and climb things (he always wanted to be a famous Parkour You-Tuber)

Quirks: After Saying something, He will sometimes Repeat it in a Whisper right after

Family:
Father: Franklyn Williams
Mother: Isabel Williams
Cat: Jackdaw

Backstory:
Xavier was just a boy when he boarded the plane to Japan. His father had been called on a business trip. At first the strange place was filled with foreign words and New people. After a while, Xavier got used to the Sightseeing and traveling around Japan with the help of new friends he made during the trip, and his ginger tabby cat named Jackdaw. (Jackdaw was the name of the ship from Assassin's Creed IV. Xavier loved that game.) Xavier and his family ended up staying in Japan because of the amazing experience they had. 6 years later, Xavier had grown quite friendly to everyone in his school, and is known by a respectable amount of people around the school. That brings us to present day, Where Xavier lives, and Enjoys the city even still.

Last edited:

MiiSt4k3nn

Level 0
Edit: Added some stuff, Removed irrelevant things. Tell me if you spot anything inaccurate or unrealistic, Because I'm not very good at writing, and only joined yesterday, so i'm not very familiar with the lore and game mechanics. Bear with me while I figure it all out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread