What is your Minecraft username?:

xcqu

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I have Discord, Caprisun#0007 (xcqu)

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server, playing a couple hours everyday mostly with my friends and roleplaying with other individuals I find amongst the server population.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes for bypassing on an Alternative account but this was later proven to be a false ban, the ban was around 16/12/2022 and was put in place due to my ISP being linked to another banned player, I later proved that I was a different person and was promptly unbanned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that fact and understand the consequences of inactivity.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I understand the crucial role I play in creating a positive first impression and ensuring smooth interactions within the school community. My previous experience in roleplaying as a figure with authority, coupled up with my genuine interest in education, makes me well-suited for this role. I possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling me to effectively interact with students, parents, faculty, and staff members. I have experience in managing phone calls, greeting visitors, and responding to inquiries in a friendly and professional manner. I understand the importance of maintaining a welcoming and helpful demeanour at all times.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experience in roleplaying different aspects of roleplay within minecraft roleplay servers. I was actively a part of activities related to roleplay when I first joined SRP, where I found myself bonding and creating an understanding of roleplay when participating with friends and others. I have also been involved in gangrp and have learned many differing skills but wish to get involved in the school facility as I no longer seem to enjoy and participate in gangrp related activities.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(Appeal)
Appealing my bypassing ban - after 4 attempts at appealing the ban, I was Accepted.
(Language applications)
Russian app - Accepted
Albanian app - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Madara Osiris Volkonsky - Grade 12
Vivion Minori - Grade 12
Sin Minori - Grade 12
────────────
Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Despite the verbal attack, I would maintain my composure and refrain from engaging in an argument or responding with equally negative behaviour. It is crucial to remember that as a representative of the school, I must embody the values of respect and professionalism at all times.Instead of reacting defensively, I would actively listen to your concerns, frustrations, or reasons for expressing such behaviour and by demonstrating my empathy and understanding, I aim to diffuse the situation and create an opportunity for a constructive dialogue with the pupil.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As a receptionist, I witnessed a physical altercation between two students in the hallway. Multiple punches were thrown, posing a threat to the safety and well-being of the students involved and those around them. The immediate concern is to ensure the safety of all individuals present. I would quickly assess the situation to determine if any immediate medical attention is required. If necessary, I would promptly contact the appropriate personnel, such as the school nurse, to provide assistance. Recognizing the severity of the situation, I would promptly contact the relevant authorities, such as the school administration and attempt to stop the alteration from getting any further and ensure that both students are considered when assessing the situation after the fight is put to a halt and it is crucial to involve the appropriate personnel who are trained to handle such incidents and maintain the safety and discipline within the school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I have observed this individual engaging in activities that are both inappropriate and potentially dangerous during their work hours. I would meticulously document the specific incidents and observations of the inappropriate and dangerous behaviour displayed by the school employee. This documentation would include the date, time, location, and a detailed description of the actions witnessed. While recognizing the gravity of the situation, I would ensure that my own behaviour remains professional and respectful at all times. It is essential to approach this matter with the utmost professionalism and focus on addressing the issue rather than engaging in gossip or speculation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the employee break room, my character demonstrates respect towards fellow colleagues, irrespective of their job roles or positions within the school. I engage in polite conversations, actively listen to others, and avoid engaging in gossip or negative discussions. I understand the importance of fostering a supportive and collaborative environment among the school staff.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
Starting the day off action

/me Male would approach the reception desk with a sense of purpose, ready to provide exceptional service to all who visit or contact the office, organising the workspace, making sure that essential materials such as visitor logs, appointment schedules, and necessary forms are readily accessible.

/me With a warm smile on my face, He’d greet his colleagues as they arrive, fostering a friendly and collaborative atmosphere and collaborating with other administrative staff to coordinate any necessary tasks or updates.

/rw Bright and wonderful morning skies to my fellow colleagues, I hope you are prepared and have a pleasant and enjoyable day! I will be available if any assistance would be required during the school day and it wouldn't hurt to have a little chat in anything I can assist you with. [!]Sound would end as the speaker went into listening mode[!]

Working behind the front desk action

/me organising the desk, ensuring that all necessary materials such as pens, notepads, and informational brochures are neatly arranged and easily accessible. Madara, with a welcoming smile, would greet the students who approached the desk, acknowledging their presence and offering a helpful ear to their inquiries. Suddenly receiving a call from the radio attached to his belt, feeling the vibration of chatter from the radio being held in his right hand, he’d listen into the conversation being broadcast from all the school faculties radios, reposting into the situation if his place was needed and his assistance requested or provided by him. Once the situation was handled, he’d switch the radio back to speaker and place it back around his desk, regaining some composure and assisting any further students with their needs.

/ic Student [Name Surname] make your way to the front reception desk, following your interaction with another student, not following school conduct will result in further punishment and possible involvement of SLT, This is your only warning.

/me He’d end his intercom, placing the microphone down onto the desk and waiting patiently for the student to come to his desk and report in.

Walking around the hallways action

/me He’d rise from the reception desk and walk purposefully through the hallways, carrying a notepad and pen in hand, while holstering his radio around his waist. He would pay attention to his surroundings, observing the flow of activities and ensuring that everything is in order. He maintains a friendly and approachable demeanour, greeting passing colleagues and students with a warm smile and a polite nod. He'd keep an eye out for any signs of disruption or potential issues, such as misplaced items, unlocked doors, or spills that could pose a safety hazard. He promptly takes action to rectify any problems he encounters or reports them to the appropriate staff members for further attention.
────────────
In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Alexei Volkonsky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Alexei

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Psychology and Business

Minors:
Human Sciences and sociology

Nationality:
Russian

Known Languages:
Russian, Albanian, English and Japanese

Backstory
Alexei Volkonsky was born on March 1st, 1996, in a small town called Novgorod, located in the vast and picturesque landscape of Russia. Growing up in a tight-knit community, Alexei experienced the beauty of Russian culture, its rich history, and the warmth of its people. From a young age, he displayed an inquisitive nature, always seeking knowledge and understanding of the world around him.

As a child, Alexei Volkonsky was exposed to diverse perspectives through his parents, who were renowned scholars in the fields of psychology and philosophy. They nurtured his intellectual curiosity and encouraged him to explore different subjects. Inspired by their academic achievements and a desire to forge his own path, Alexei Volkonsky developed a profound interest in the human mind and behaviour.

In 2010, when Alexei was 14 years old, a significant turning point occurred in his life. His parents, recognizing his thirst for knowledge and the potential for a global perspective, made the decision to relocate to Japan. They believed that the unique cultural environment and educational opportunities in Japan would shape Alexei's future in a profound way.

Moving to Japan was both thrilling and challenging for Alexei. Adjusting to a new language, customs, and traditions was initially daunting. However, he quickly embraced the experience, immersing himself in the vibrant Japanese culture. Alexei's determination and adaptability enabled him to overcome the language barrier and develop strong connections with his Japanese peers.

Driven by his passion for understanding human behaviour, Alexei Volkonsky pursued a multidisciplinary education. He enrolled in a prestigious university in Tokyo, where he embarked on a journey to acquire knowledge in psychology, business, and human sciences. Through rigorous academic pursuits and practical experiences, he developed a holistic understanding of human nature, the intricacies of interpersonal relationships, and the dynamics of organisational behaviour.

During his university years, Alexei Volkonsky actively participated in various research projects, gaining hands-on experience in the field of psychology. He delved into topics such as cross-cultural psychology, cognitive neuroscience, and organisational psychology, further expanding his expertise and developing a nuanced understanding of human cognition and behaviour. Later moving to Karakura to study and adapt to a new environment.

Alexei's academic achievements and his passion for bridging the gap between psychology and business garnered attention from renowned scholars in both fields. As he neared the completion of his studies, opportunities for research collaborations and career prospects began to emerge. However, Alexei's ultimate goal was to apply his knowledge to make a positive impact on individuals and organisations.

With a deep sense of purpose and armed with a diverse skill set, Alexei Volkonsky now stands at the threshold of his professional journey. He envisions a future where he can contribute to the betterment of society, using his expertise in psychology, business, and human sciences to promote mental well-being, foster organisational growth, and facilitate positive change in the school environment. Thus prompting him to attempt to get into an education field in Karakura highschool.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for join KHS team is to help keep the school environment as safe and productive as possible, ensuring that students are safe and are provided with the support and education they require to receive when going to Kurakura High School. From experiencing what its like to be in a exceptional school environment during my education phase of my life, I hope to keep an exceptional standard when tutoring and providing assistance to students that attend Karakura.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Only related with school activities and participating in courses to achieve his minors and majors while still in education. I would partake in Group activities and join clubs associated with those interactive and persevering experiences in sport and clubs.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am writing to express my strong candidacy for the receptionist position at Karakura High School. I firmly believe that my unique qualifications and skills set me apart from other applicants and make me the ideal candidate for this role. One of my key strengths is my ability to adapt quickly to new environments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. As a receptionist, I understand the importance of managing various responsibilities, such as managing appointments, coordinating meetings, handling inquiries, and maintaining records. My organisational skills and attention to detail allow me to excel in fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
────────────
Extra
Thank you for taking the time to read my applications, it's been a real pleasure creating it and I hope to see a response to it soon.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread