mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Xhast IT-Teacher application (delete whenever i changed my mind)

Xhast420

Level 7
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Xhast420

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): mf leia#0609

Do you have a microphone?: yes

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: CEST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes as is to be expected

Describe your activity on the server: I am online for about 2-5hours every day of the week

Do you have any previous bans?: Regretfully yes. What I did was dumb and will not be repeated.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Russian Application Try 2 | SchoolRP

Xhast420 Russian application | SchoolRP

Character Height Application | SchoolRP

Xhast420's Ban Appeal | SchoolRP

Spanish Language application | SchoolRP

Language Application | SchoolRP

Character Applications | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

High school Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying for IT-Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation to become a teacher is that I like watching and helping people grow as well as sharing my knowledge. I believe that as a teacher I can help teach the students about karakura problem solving and focus since those are the core parts of IT. In real life, I am studying Electrical Engineering specializing in just IT and computer sciences. I think that IT is really fun and satisfying so when I saw this position I got excited at the thought of getting to combine two of my favorite hobbies.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes as is to be expected.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teacher class logs let you know how many classes you’ve held within the month and they are important as they can help you know if you’ve met your quota yet.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

• No speaking while the teacher is speaking, do not interrupt unless it's an emergency.
  • Raise your hand when wanting to speak or when the teacher asks a question.
  • Stay in your seats unless told otherwise by someone of authority.
Keep phone use to a very low minimum. I understand if it's important but if it isn't I expect for your eyes to be on me and not your device.​

• No profanities or insults are to be used in the classroom. I will kick you out
  • Respect the other students let’s keep things civil and friendly

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am used to detailrping due to doing p2l fights and thanks to some classes where it is needed. But right now my roleplaying is very casual I just look to have fun with other members of the server.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The head of the department are in charge of their department and important decisions for the teachers like assisting with events, gathering teachers, disciplining, etc. They have a lot of experience due to the time they have worked as a teacher and their knowledge.
- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher who has undergone training already and is experienced. They work under the head of a department and can hold classes like normal.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is someone who has just undergone training they are unexperienced but are allowed to host classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An unqualified teacher is someone who has just gotten accepted they have not received any training and are not allowed to host classes or supervise any clubs.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about how teachers teach and what they do in their spare time.

Teachers are a very important part of society they are the ones who educate those in power they make us qualified to lead our lives. Teachers give us the knowledge and skills needed for us to have a bright future. In SRP the teachers do the same. They try to lead us on the right paths in life keeping us out of trouble and the resources we need to have a bright future. In real life, teachers get average pay of 30$ an hour while on SRP they earn 350k a month with the possibility of getting a 50k bonus for every 5 extra classes they hold over their quota up to three times a month.

Teachers teach in many different ways depending on who they are for example some teachers hand out written exercises while others do more hands-on work. Generally teachers first introduce a subject explain it, and then continue to hold a lesson about the subject. After the lesson, a teacher may hand out work for the class to do for a grade. A teacher might go over the answers together with the class or they might just correct the answers by themselves and post the grades on a bulletin board for the students to see later. Much like in real life in their free time on the server teachers plan lessons or grade work on the server.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are very important to a SchoolRP server since they are an important aspect of the school portion. They give many different experiences to the players and multiple roleplay possibilities for the players to act out. Without teachers on the server, I don’t know if I could make it through the long school days without classes.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Currently, there is no official lesson planning system but in the past, there was ”MoSCo” which stands for Must have, Could have, Should have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Camiló would stand at 7’2’’ peering down at most people with his piercing green eyes. His hair would be dark and messy swoopiwhereverhereever it wanted it seemed like he had no control over it. Under his eyes, there’d be dark bags. His back would be slightly hunched due to backpains being tall isn’t always a good thing. Looking at him it was clear he was quite athletic during his younger days. He would have broad shoulders and toned arms he’d have a tattoo on his right forearm it would depict a skull.

Camiló has always seen teachers and students as equals, in his eyes they were the same being that the position of teacher was something you had to work hard for and therefore was a position that deserved respect. He always hopes both he and the students learn something every time he starts a class.

Camiló would often have a tired smile on his face he refuses to give up on something so he often stays up problem-solving and trying new things. Seeing as Computers is one of his favorite things he would often be logical and not make rash decisions. He’d go through life with a light-hearted approach to everything. He thinks most problems can be solved if you just put in the work so he doesn’t fear making a mistake.

Camiló just wants to help people that’s why his hope for the future is to move up the ranks until he is Head of the Department. He would like the ability to use his logical skills to make calm and collected decisions to help his fellow teachers.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Camiló would walk up to the group of kids letting out a short ”Language” this didn’t get much of a reaction so he tries again ”Oi. Do y’all need hearing aids?” He’d ask staring down at them with his piercing green eyes. ”This is my second and last warning one more cussword and you lot will be spending the afternoon in detention. Do you understand?” He’d say giving them a stern look before walking to the teacher’s lounge to get a cup of coffee

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Camiló would slam a book on his desk to get his student’s attention. The book would read ”Computer sciences 101” he’d look out into the classroom with a displeased look on his face before speaking ”Listen up now! If you lot don’t start behaving I’ll stop letting you do the fun work and we can all just sit and read out of this incredibly boring book for the rest of this lesson.”. As the class quieted down he would go back to grading written assignments.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: As Camiló walked into the lounge he would take a look around giving the other teachers a wave before walking straight over to the coffee machine to get a fresh cup of joe. He was tired from his students being rowdy he’d sigh slightly before taking a sip out of the mug and starting some small talk with another teacher.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He sat at his desk an excited smile on his face watching the students walking in and sitting down. He’d sip from his coffee cup waiting for everyone to be seated before speaking ”Welcome everyone!”
/me He picked up a PC placing it on his desk before angling it towards the students. He’d remove one of the panels before pointing at the different parts listing them and what their purpose is. ”Does anyone have a question?” He’d ask peering around the classroom with his green eyes.
/me He picked up a piece of chalk writing the words LAN, WAN, and MAN before explaining turning to the class ”Now can anyone tell me what anyone one of these words means?” he’d ask before underlining them.
/me He took a sip of his coffee ”Now the fun begins are you ready to do some actual work?” he said uncovering 28 empty PC cases before taking out 5 labeled boxes. The first box would read PSU (Power supply unit), the second box would read CPU (integrated graphics driver), the third bow would be labeled with RAM, the fourth one would be labeled Storage (SSD) the last one would be labeled Motherboard. ”Now make sure you take one of each. All the needed cables I have placed inside the cases.”

Backstory

Camiló Misono was born in Moscow to his two loving parents Nikolaj Petrov and Angelá Petrov. At 5 years old he found his passion, he would found learning to be great pass time he started by deepening his knowledge of Russian learning how to write and read after he could both write and read Russian smoothly he deepened his connection with his Spanish roots on his mom’s side he’d start by having her teach him short sentences. His mother would decide to get him a private teacher after seeing how interested he was in learning. He’d spend most of his days studying and picking up different skills at age 10 he found what would become the love of his life, computers. He’d take them apart, put them back together reprogram them he’d do everything he could use all the knowledge he had learned mixing and matching all his different skills.

At 14 he moved to Karakura hoping to be able to study more about computers he was taken in by the Misono family as one of their own. He’d enroll at Karakura High having issues making friends due to not being very social growing up he’d go through his days just walking from class to class staying in the library studying during breaks. This limited social interaction has made it kind of awkward to talk to him sometimes. He’d get into college as he had hoped and he started deepening his connection to the computer world, even more, he learned to program, and network he could take apart a computer and put it back together with his eyes closed. He also picked up a new skill, teaching. He’d decided he wanted to share his knowledge with others so he learned to teach others.

After finishing college he’d graduate with a bachelor’s degree. He’d take it back to his hang it up on his wall and continue on with his life. He wouldn’t do anything special for a while just spending his days watching tv. After having a wake up call he decided to put his skills to use so he applied for a job at his old school. After getting accepted he’d greet his old teachers with a new hope that this would be where his new life would start.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Camiló Misono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Camiló
Preferred Name: Mr. Misono

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian and Spanish
Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Electrical Engineering
Minors: Computer Sciences and Teaching

Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Spanish and Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Extra

Additional notes about your application:
If there is any more information needed or something that needs to be corrected just let me know I’m passionate about this role as it is a chance for me to combine two of my favorite things.
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread