mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

xiiineso's student council application

xiiineso

Level 2

GENERAL INFORMATION:

What is your Minecraft username?: xiiineso

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: None

What is your timezone in GMT?: EST (UTC/GMT-04:00)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: yikiesinspace#4098

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: N/A

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I go on almost everyday to roleplay on the server, and have really only checked the forum for updates and information about the server.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The student council is a group of students who work together to better the school environment, keep it safe, and work to create school events.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): A friend of mine and the discord server

What does the school council of Karakura do?: They're in charge of making sure the school environment is a safe place for the other students (ex. Making sure no one is misbehaving, or starting fights), and help new students become accustomed to the school.

How would you describe your work ethic?: If I have something to do I always try to complete it to the best of my ability as quickly and efficiently as possible.

What interests you the most about the student council?: I never had the chance to enter my highschool’s student council so I thought that it would be interesting to experience it a different way.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I roleplay almost everyday on this server (and have played on and off ever since 2016). And beforehand I’ve roleplayed on Elysium and other servers for around 4-5 years.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I’d confront them calmly about why their idea isn’t the best, there isn’t a reason to fight, but if I don’t agree with it I’d tell them why.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I’d move on, if it was denied then by everyone else, then it might have not been the best idea to begin with.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I’d suggest that we’d take a break to calm down and approach the topic reasonably and rationally another time.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I’d inform the other members and show them proof of what happened to get their suggestions of what to do with that member.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I’d tell them that I disagree with them and why I disagree.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I’d try to help lower the tension as best that I can, but if that can’t happen I’d at least try to help them regain their work ethic.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Moca Kitano

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 17

Character phone-number: 476803605

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Moca’s rather quiet and keeps to herself, but is actively trying to change and become more social. She’s a hard worker and tries to get all her work done in a timely manner. Her few friends mean a lot to her and she always tries to help them when anything comes up.

Character appearance/attire: She has fair skin and is rather short and slim. She has purple dyed hair that she has tied up into a ponytail, and brown eyes. While she’s in school she wears the Karakura school uniform with a shiba inu hoodie over it and purple socks which match the purple scrunchie in her hair. Outside of school she wears a large black striped hoodie with purple accents, tall black socks, and purple sneakers.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: While I’ve never been in a leadership position before, I have experience being on the lower end of the school’s social hierarchy. I’d have an easier time relating to newer students or students who don’t have many friends better than someone who’s always had many.

Why do you want this position?: I’d like to give back to the student body who’ve helped me many times in the past.

What interests you the most about student council?: I’d have the ability to help newer students more, and make our school a safe place for all.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I can help newer students find other students to become friends with so no one is alone. I’m also hardworking, so I can help whenever anyone has any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread