mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied xNoooodlesx's School Nurse Application.

lola✮

Level 7

[OOC section]

In Game Name: thecutxestrxse_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: From about 5-9pm bst.

Do you have discord? Yes, BigTiddieCommittee #2647

Do you have a microphone? Not an individual one but i do have a built in one on my laptop and phone and it works well enough for its purpose.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: nope.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: yes i can, my parents are pretty chill so i tend to be able to come on a lot.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do Realise that ICly i can get fired, I will try my best to Prevent this from happening and stay well behaved.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I believe that a school nurse’s job is to secure a students health- whether it be mental or physical, They should also be able to do simple checkups and deal with generally minor wounds and incase of an emergency they should be able to deal with quite bad wounds- that is only if no professional help comes from the Hospital. I think as well that it is not entirely the nurse’s job and that the student should also try to be sensible and if they get harmed by their own actions then they have hopefully learnt their lesson.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Nope, Absolutely none so i hope that this all goes well.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I have of course experienced StudentRP like most other players but I have never experienced AdultRP meaning that this is going to be quite new to me if I do get accepted and I hope not to cross any lines that i shouldn't. I have also been on other roleplay servers- though none were as advanced as this, so i have a bit of experience with roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Honestly not really, OOCly i do not have any experience with it and ICly i don't either, so as i have said it is new to me. Though I do have a slight fascination with Biology and i'm quite good at it if that helps in any way, Also i have a family member who is a chemist and another who is a Physisist and they tend to talk about what it was like when they were still working so i know a bit about that side of it.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would try to be the bigger person and stay calm about it while still showing that I have more authority over them than they do over me, I 'd most likely say something along the lines of 'Im sorry young man but this is unreasonable behaviour and if you are not careful you could get yourself in trouble. If you could please refrian yourself from doing it then i would be thankful and you might be lucky enough to not get in anymore trouble'. If things start to get out of hand I would call out for another teacher so that the situation could end as fast as possible. If things however got even worse then i'd maybe tell the vice princible about the students misbehaviour and let the higher ups deal with it.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: First i would ask politely whether we should do it and if there is another way around things maybe saying something such as ' im sorry sir but this seems to be a bit dangerous and unreasonable- do you think there is another solution or job that we could do instead?' and if there isnt then i'd get on with the job and do it as efficiently as i could while still not getting myself or anyone else hurt.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would call for help immediately so that it isn't just me dealing with the situation in case things go for the worse, First i’d try calming them down and if that doesn't work then i’d depending on what they have done either call the cops or an ambulance. If however nothing serious happened then i would either take them to the nurse’s office and talk to them or maybe suggest for them to go to a guidance council or the******.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Primrose Aoi

Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: As a child my parents would always expect great things of me- though i couldn’t always live up to their expectations, when that i happened i wasn’t their favourite person to be with… so instead my siblings would take care of me, One of which were a Doctor, and we’d always play dress up as doctors which somewhat made me start to have a fascination towards them how and how they could save people without using violence . Since i have a younger sister in the school i thought it was a good idea to try and apply to be a school nurse so that i can chase my dream while still being able to look over her every so often. I would often read books on how the human body worked as i was growing up through middle school and high school and i would even search up medical schools but my family couldn't afford to send me to any. So instead i studied myself and eventually got the right qualifications by doing an outside of school test. Even though the journey was hard i was thankful for the support i had gotten and the effort i put in- even if things dont go in my favour.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 26

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I haven't Graduated from Karakura College nor do i have any experience in this field but i think that this would be a good opportunity and i can also enhance my rp skills and i'm quite confident that i can do my best. I think that it would be an interesting experience since i have never done anything like this before but that also means i am inexperienced if i do get accepted i might make a few mistakes. If i doget accepted I will try my best to keep this job while being good at it- and I'm not making any empty promises.I think if you gave me a chance I could do a good job and I will always try to be as orderly as I can be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread