mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Xusic's Surgeon Application

Xusic

Level 13

Something to listen to while you read. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/PGyLlggd3n0

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

What timezone are you in?:
I am from MST which is 2 hours behind EST also called GMT-7.

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
I do in fact, the discord is Muse#8100. If I were to change it I’ll be sure to inform whoever I need to. I also have a working microphone which is a Blue Snowball microphone.

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I’ve been on SRP for a year and a bit now, joining since the end of October ish of 2019. I’m quite active on the server being on for at least 2-3 hours a day on a regular day.

Within my other accounts I have the roles of College Council President, College Males Basketball, Shop Owner (Kurasu), and a grade 12 account. My Xusic account is an adult account already from my previous days as EMS.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
No, I have not been banned before and I haven’t had any kicks besides spam which is due to lag during events then my actions get delayed which makes it look like spam and being kicked for relog as well as AFK.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Xusic_x Applications:
[ACCEPTED] Korean Language Application (x1):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.19825/
[ACCEPTED] Chinese Language Application (x1):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application.19826/
[ACCEPTED] Doctor Application (Transferred to surgeon on March 6th and then transferred back to doctor on May 11th. Then resigned from the position June 16th.) (x1):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/xusic_xs-doctor-application.20392/
[REVOKED] Doctor Application (Change of heart and personal things going on) (x1):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/change-of-heart.26723/

ongakuka (Formally LiterallyBlind, Xenic_x) Applications:
[ACCEPTED] Russian Language Application (x1):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hyun-ki’s-russian-language-application.21121/
[ACCEPTED] Korean Language Application (x1):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hyun-ki’s-korean-language-application.21122/
[ACCEPTED] Student Council Application (Through discord) (x1):

*********************************d/10Ri51jzmzgvqb8A8OTb0U7pkRchVIu95eqKSvzHUfDw/edit

Xesic_x Applications:
[ACCEPTED] Shop Owner Application (x1):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kurasu-shop-application.24339/

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
When I signed up for EMS previously I had lots of fun meeting new people and learning new things in which I’d like to experience again and I’d also like to apply because I really enjoyed helping others learn to medical roleplay and have fun with it plus it was very fun to work alongside the KPD and other players as we often had to roleplay and help others develop their characters as they’d use diseases and illness to help alongside that along with perhaps near death experiences and such. Which also brings me to the point that I enjoyed the fact that EMS gets to help other players from dying as gangrp is very much alive in SRP I love to help players not lose their characters that they perhaps hold dear though it may happen every so often. Overall my main motivation for applying was that EMS was an enjoyable place that helped learn new things about roleplay and opened up my roleplay opportunities with others. I can benefit the medical team with my past medical experience and my ability of learning fast and knowing a lot from my previous days as EMS. I’m also quite active which can help for the times people aren’t on, I balance between all my accounts and I will be on my account whenever I am needed. I also respond very fast on discord if I’m not asleep already so if anyone needs me they can dm me and I’ll usually respond quite quickly.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I’ll be applying for Surgeon

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
Surgeons are typically the most experienced and qualified medical workers within the hospital when it comes to performing operations and such. They are constantly learning and improving on their skills on surgery and deal with many situations, they have basic medical knowledge combined with their knowledge about diagnosing illnesses, diseases, and doing work requiring surgery such as brain hemorrhages, removal of tumors, autopsies, transplants and etc. Surgeons most perform operations rather than to doctors which do consulting. Often surgeons will have to thoroughly examine patients, diagnose conditions and decide the best course of action to deal with the said condition. There are many specialties within surgery such as neurological surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, pediatric surgery and many others, however there’s one surgery that is trained to manage a large spectrum of surgical conditions which is general surgery.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.:
Code Blue: There is a Medical Emergency in Hospital
Code Red: There is Fire or Smoke in Hospital (Could be activated if anyone sees or smells smoke or flames)
Code Black: Bomb Threat
Code Pink: Child abduction
Code Orange: Hazardous material leak or spill
Code Silver: Active shooter
Code Violet: Violent/Combative Individual
Code Yellow: A disaster occured.
Code Brown: Severe weather issues.
Code White: A mandatory hospital evacuation. (Can be specific floors only)
Code Green: Emergency operation plan activation.

Do you take acknowledgment of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?:
I 100% acknowledge and respect that if I am inactive without any notice and for a long period of time that I’ll be demoted.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head Physician -
The Head Physician is the lead of the hospital, they run the hospital accordingly taking any complaints that may be put in if the Clinical Manager or the Clinical Lead is unable to deal with. They will handle the payments for the hospital staff and also work on hiring potential talented employees and accepting many talented interns, they make sure everything in the hospital is working well and making sure all staff are following the safety standards resulting in the best quality of care.

Clinical Manager -
Clinical Managers are almost like the right hand of the Head Physician and are in charge if they are not around. They manage the Clinical Leads ensuring that everything is going smoothly and also help train if the Clinical Lead is not present or if there is no Clinical Lead in place at the current time. The Clinical Manager will help the Head Physician oversee all management when they are not present or when they are busy in which they will check the work ethic of the employees making sure they are doing the job correctly while still working their job as well.

Clinical Lead -
These are the Leads of their respective departments which are Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, and Psychiatrist. The Clinical Leads are in charge of training the trainees of their departments as well as testing them further, they will take an issued complaint towards their staff and give them a heads up on the feedback or perhaps give them a verbal or roster warning depends on the severity in which they will need to go to the Clinical Manager or Head Physician. They are usually the best of their respective department or at least decent as sometimes the Clinical Lead is picked by the one who is the best leader as sometimes the best of the respective department might not be the best leader overall, this may also be the most hardworking employee of their department.

Surgeon -
Of the most qualified roles out of Nurse and Doctor, the Surgeon has the most knowledge and higher role than the respective groups of Nurse and Doctor as they are able to perform surgeries alone as well as do transplants and removals of any tumours. They can do the jobs of both a doctor and nurse while still doing more than that due to their training to do difficult procedures and emergency cases.

Doctor -
This role is the second most qualified out of Nurse and Surgeon as they can do more than a nurse but less than a surgeon, the doctors are typically the ones that deal with universal things such as broken bones or stitches and minor burns. They also deal with the morgue along with surgeons, they respond to house calls and also help with the minor jobs that nurses or psychs may need assistance with that aren’t too serious for a surgeon to deal with. They can only do surgeries on absolute emergency when no surgeon is available as they aren’t as highly trained or experienced as a surgeon.

Nurse -
With that said Nurses are typically the ones who do mostly assisting work such as assisting in surgeries and such. Nurses are in charge of midwifery as well as patient care within the recovery rooms most of the time, nurses can also do stitches as well as selling things within pharmacy but they are unable to write prescriptions unlike Doctor and Surgeon. Nurses can assist when there are calls and will often be able to help with many things but it’ll be less than a doctor such as diagnosing diseases and illnesses. Nurses are trained mainly in caring for the sick and how to diagnose, manage, and treat common illnesses such as allergies or the flu.

Psychiatrist -
Unlike all the jobs above psychiatrists don’t often treat physical illnesses but they treat mental ones, this makes them different from the jobs above as they don’t often treat things for physical illnesses or physical wounds. They treat any mental illnesses or perhaps trauma helping them mentally to assist them in continuing with a healthier daily life as well as helping them move on or live on from the trauma knowing it happened but letting it go so they don’t feel the burden anymore. They will also help give therapy to those who may be having some trouble with their daily life or perhaps within their relationships. They are essentially someone who listens to your problems and gives you advice and solutions to cope with it or solve the situations.

IC (In-Character) Information / Knowledge
While on duty Juliet is a kind gentle being yet maintaining professionality, she’s caring towards others and often takes care of them though there is that barrier in which keeps her personal life away from her work life as she’d keep them at arms length only revealing her first and last name. She’d wouldn’t talk much about her life unless asked and willing, she will often listen to others carefully and treat them with care and respect.
During off shift Juliet is quite quiet and sarcastic, she will usually watch and listen without saying a word. She treats those around her like her family and has much of a motherly aura around her as she takes care of those close to her. Juliet will often be sarcastic and sassy to those she’s close with. Often spending time with her family and friends off duty, around those she knows she’s very friendly and cuddly.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
She’d be quite motherly towards others showing affection and care even to strangers. At times she has some sassy remarks but overall she’s a gentle kind person who cares about individuals. Once she is concentrated on something she is extremely focused making it hard to get her attention sometimes. She is an extreme introvert and doesn’t talk much unless needed to even with those she’s comfortable with.

Describe your character’s appearance:
A doll like pale red lipped female with dark brown almost black eyes. She’d have smooth long lightish dark brown hair and an intimidating stare.She’d emit a calm aura and she’d smell like lilacs. She’d have a tattoo on her right wrist that is a sun. She is a female standing at 5'6". She'd have a slim body with a medium bust. She'd have a soft light voice with an accent. She'd smell like lilacs & has a soft gummy smile. Along with small moles all around her face.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?:
There currently is no mental or physical that this character has so there is none to be aware of.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)
In Kyoto, Japan on April 1st, 1968, a small doll-like female was born, her name was Juliet. As a child Juliet was a studious child who was quite cold and quiet due to her high expectations from her parents she had to work very hard. As a child her parents often worked and travelled around for business and with that Juliet was raised by people that her parents hired to work around that house. Often when we parents were home they usually stayed in their offices and during dinner time everyone did their own things a few years later on August 12th, 1986, Juliet’s brother Aziel was born, just like her Aziel was immediately put into study but unlike Juliet he was to study business so he could take over his parents business, Juliet on the other hand had been to study medicine but biomedical science in order to help better towards a better future, though Juliet’s and Aziel’s parents rarely saw or talked to them they were overall amazing people but they weren’t the best parents. Due to Juliet’s ability to process and absorb knowledge she easily passed the courses working hard throughout all of her classes advancing quickly, while this had been happening Juliet also had helped raise Aziel learning responsibilities slowly. Soon after Juliet was in medical school, she had been put into an arranged marriage with a business partner and best friend, they soon had 3 kids together this slowly made Juliet’s personality how it is to the present day, slowly Juliet and her spouse had adopted kids out of the foster system due to knowing the harsh conditions within. Juliet had been through many jobs as she travelled many times due to work. After divorcing her best friend/spouse mutually deciding to remain friends and to find their own loves, 6 years later Juliet had travelled to Karakura, Japan with her children for a new job assignment. She had worked there for 9 years before transferring elsewhere to do her specialty, biomedical sciences.

Section One: Personal Details
Characters Full Name: Juliet Mitsuki Hirisaki Watson
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mrs.
Characters Given Name(s): Juliet, Mitsuki
Characters Preferred Name: Juliet
Characters Age: 52
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Religious Domination: Catholicism
Characters Marital Status: Divorced
Characters Nationality: British-Japanese
Current Location / Designation: Cambridge, Britain

Section Two: Academic Details
Years of Residency: 6 years
Working Experience(s): 6 years of residency in The University of Tokyo Hospital, 4 years of working for Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge, 8 years of working for Mayo Clinic in Rochester, and 9 years of working for Karakura Hospital in Karakura.
Academic Degree: Doctorate Degree (Biomedical Science and Pharmacology) and Master’s Degree (Medicine and Surgery)
Major(s): Biomedical Science, Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry.
Minor(s): Psychology, Musical Theatre.
Native Languages: English, Japanese.
Other Languages: Korean, Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread