mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

XXX

TrisTheWarrior

Level 17
As someone who has done A LOT of gangrp and criminalroplay, going around to a certain location wont bring you much apart from probably Permission hungry ones. Own experiences. I believe youd like arranged stuff a lot more. I believe there are a few criminal groups/gangs doing such arranged stuff with small events around themselves! Ask around since i dont know which one are which-

-kam

Level 105
x4kam
x4kam
Notable
I'd advise finding someone of intermediate to alot of experience in crimerp. When you find them ask them any or all questions that you have and I promise that 89% of the time, we do not get asked stuff alot and we're pretty open to answering questions for new players.

sei5o

Level 1
As someone who has done A LOT of gangrp and criminalroplay, going around to a certain location wont bring you much apart from probably Permission hungry ones. Own experiences. I believe youd like arranged stuff a lot more. I believe there are a few criminal groups/gangs doing such arranged stuff with small events around themselves! Ask around since i dont know which one are which-
Yeah.. I figured that was that was the case. It's too easy to find starved baiters or whatever they go by. And you're correct - I do prefer arranged, minor or not, events! Thank you, I'll look into it & them once I manage to find their names!! Very much appreciated ^__^ ..!!!!!!

sei5o

Level 1
I'd advise finding someone of intermediate to alot of experience in crimerp. When you find them ask them any or all questions that you have and I promise that 89% of the time, we do not get asked stuff alot and we're pretty open to answering questions for new players.
Haha.. Funny thing is that I've been apart of the community for sometime now, and I'd like to say I partook in the crime-related side of things through my past friend's experience prior to me even joining SRP. It was different back then primarily because I knew others in that scene and could ask for a helping hand, however now, all of them no longer play and I don't know anyone in the field unfortunately.
Anyway, where would you recommend finding them if not near xyz location (as the other person mentioned)? I rarely ever find them in the flesh anymore.. O_x

-kam

Level 105
x4kam
x4kam
Notable
Haha.. Funny thing is that I've been apart of the community for sometime now, and I'd like to say I partook in the crime-related side of things through my past friend's experience prior to me even joining SRP. It was different back then primarily because I knew others in that scene and could ask for a helping hand, however now, all of them no longer play and I don't know anyone in the field unfortunately.
Anyway, where would you recommend finding them if not near xyz location (as the other person mentioned)? I rarely ever find them in the flesh anymore.. O_x
No specific places, but powerplant is normally full of criminals. I persuade you to speak to these people in looc

SIMPL3Z

Level 111
Community Team
Lore Team
where would you recommend somewhere to go for the roleplay experience of it?
CrimeRP itself can kind of be found everywhere. Logically, criminals hide their stuff, so it might be hard to discover or naturally come across a group or a good location where you can get some experience with Crime/GangRP - From what I've seen, a lot of CrimeRP originates from organized stories people put together and roleplay those out, which is something you can do as well. If you have an idea that fits your character or a cool motive, you can always ask friends or others whom you roleplay frequently with if they'd like to work something out developing that, or you can naturally develop it of course by simply starting.

If you're truly looking to get into more Crime/GangRP and get more experience, I also recommend you to ask around for gang discord servers and apply to gangs. There are a couple of gangs that are willing to take in newer Crime/GangRP'ers and help them get started with it all and the basics of it.

AppaRp

Level 20
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
Honestly id do other types of rp like jockrp or joining a faction or something else before doing gangrp.

Users who are viewing this thread