mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied XXXWachin's flora bust application.

XXXWachin_

Level 1
XXXWachin
XXXWachin
Rich
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: XXXWachin

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Wachin#0628

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: UTC+2

Describe your activity on the server: I am mostly active on weekends as I am currently studying. During the holidays I am most active and I usually play for over 4-5 hours daily.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I was banned over a year ago when I just started playing for ERP. I was still a grade 8 greenie and I didn't know what I was doing, I still take full accountability and know that what I did was completely wrong and the ban was well earned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:

My Application for my character's height. | SchoolRP

Spanish Language Application 1st | SchoolRP

My irish application (second language) | SchoolRP

Denied:

None

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

I am currently a grade 12 student but I have taken the college exam.

Shop Information

/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:
Flora Bust. But I would change it's name to Magestic Blooms

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: Ever since I joined SRP I looked at the shops, I didn't see them open so I always wondered how it felt and how they were. I was really intrigued and wanted to be a shopkeeper for a long time but I never really knew how to apply for it until recently. I've always wanted to work somewhere inside SRP, but I didn't want to become a part of SLT as most people do. I wanted a way to stand out, and I found shopkeeping really interesting as it's a way people can buy items legally like toys, glasses, jewelry, beverages, foods, … I've always seen shops as one of the most underrated jobs inside SRP as most people don't think of it as their first option, sure KPD and EMS is good but I feel like shopkeeping is better because of the level of interaction you get with new players inside the server. When a shop opens people work, buy, sell, walk, consume and produce. It is the basis of the economy inside Karakura since it makes society work. I love when a shop is open and I can buy good looking accessories and toys. I like the auction house but buying directly from the store feels way better. I highly prefer buying from the shop as my money helps a spread number of individuals and I believe most people do, even if they don't know they are helping Karakura's people. Both sides win and I think that makes me, customers, employees and owners happy as getting good looking objects outside shops is really hard. I just want to experience forming a big part of Karakura's economy and commerce.

One of my reasons for becoming a shopkeeper is the need for a new beginning due to the time I've spent in gangRP, I want something new because sometimes I feel like all I can do is gangRP when I know in SRP there's a lot more than just Highschool and Gang roleplay. But I want to actually know what it is to own my own business, even better being a shopkeeper due to it being legal and including a way different way to rp compared to the usual. I also want to create my own building as it's way bigger than the usual small apartment. And to be fair I just want to see how I could manage a store as I believe I could do it really well as I've got experience being an owner of some other things and I've previously worked in businesses like fight club and I am also a security guard in the new business called The Shelter.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I want to rebuild it entirely, making it way more colorful and trying to make it more appealing for young customers. What makes it unique is the idea. I still want to keep the idea of selling flowers due to it being the only flower store in the city and it being a really original idea. I also don't want such a great idea to be forgotten in SRP's history. I also want to add tons of floral decoration as it would really fit the shop's theme. One of my main ideas was giving importance to the workers, we look for people with a clean history inside Karakura and bans. I also want to make sure they are serious in their work and knew how to respect and obey orders.

What will you sell in your shop?: In the shop I'd sell a really wide range of flowers like roses, and different colors of certain flowers. I would also want to sell bananas and a frying pan as I believe no other stores sell them and in its profile it mentions that they are only sold in player-ran stores. I know several people that love the item but can never find it. I also remember when I just started playing I bought some flowers to ask a girl out which actually worked! So I don't want those memories to be flushed down the drain.

Build Design Plans:

I would want to change the shops interior decoration. I'd add a wide variety of different leafs, flower pots, flower heads, bamboo canes, sugar canes, etc. I'd place 2-3 bamboos upwards before adding a green carpet on top to make it complex but clean. Using the sugar canes I'd place them upwards and then add slabs ontop before placing two end rods upwards with a chain between them. I also want to make sure most of the shop is lighted up only by end rods and lanters to add bigger realism to the build.

How many employees do you plan to have?: I plan on having 12, this number may increase depending on how many staff we actually require for this shop. I also want to give importance to cashiers. I want them to make colorful lines and wear interesting clothes with a wide set of colors.

Opening Schedule: During all formal vacations I'll try to open about 2-4 times a week. I'll try opening 2-3 times or maybe 4 but more than once per OOC day.

Events: I'll try to make small events, for example: Get 3 pay 2, 20% off, some limited time offers and openings themed with vacations (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's, etc).

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: If I get accepted I want my character to be 37 years old please.

Do you have any questions?:

flowersak

Level 121
Helper
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Unfortunately, your application has been denied.
The shop you applied for has been taken.
Your application was a little short compared to other applicants, but I would really like to see you reapply when we have open spots.​

Users who are viewing this thread