Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Xyrii_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Xyrii#5105

How old are you? (Optional): 21

What is your time zone?
: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I play really frequently (almost daily) Anywhere between 3-12 hours, This usually depends on my shift rotation at work on the week

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The librarian is one of many roles at Karakura highschool. The librarians job is to manage the library, this consists off making sure everything is in the correct place, making sure everything is logged correctly and making sure everyone in the library is safe. Librarians hand out Library cards and books to students who ask for them as well as making sure they get back on time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for a few years, I love detailrping with my character in all kinds of different scenarios. From helping people in school, to a love interest and working jobs my love for it hasn't dwindled from the time I have been roleplaying an I continue to keep on playing.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?

I would love to see how roleplay works from the faculties perspective, as the engagement with people will be a completely new avenue. Also as her love for books has grown over the time she spent with Sachihiro she knows this is what she wants to do in her life.

What are your current role(s) on the server?

Grade 12 Xyrii_ (Winter T. Hirasawa)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Winter would keep calm and immediately focus on de escalating the person/people cursing. She would remain professional at all costs making sure that the words said to try hurt her did not have any kind of effect on her. She would then proceed to ask the student/students to refrain from using the bad language and to refrain from speaking to the faculty in that kind of manner or a possible detention could be given if this continued. She would also get a second opinion if necessary.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Winter would immediately call for another faculty to assist her with the ongoing commotion, she would instantly attempt to stop the fight from continuing. If this would be successful she would visually inspect them for any kind of injuries then ask if they had any kind of injury during the commotion, if so she would contact one of the nurses instantly. Once that was out the way she would ask the ones fighting what was the cause of the fight and get both sides of the story then appropriate discipline would be given.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

If Winter saw a employee acting inappropriate or dangerous on the job she would talk to them in a serious tone and tell them what they are doing is wrong and could be putting others at risk. After doing this she would contact SLT and let them be aware of what they are doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Winter would be kind and friendly towards everyone, she would try keep the morale high with the others as well to try make their day better and give them that extra bit of motivation to those who may need that little boost in their day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/Me Winter would hum a soft melody as she flipped through her note book full of books she must collect. She would leave her office and head into the library before walking over to a shelf. As she stood there on the tips of her toes she would carefully collect the 3 books needed. Till death, Girl and a storm and the Autism article. Once she had collected these books she took them back into her office for printing, once they had printed she restocked the shelf within the office.

/Me Winter would be reading a book that a recent student had given her, suddenly she saw a student walk up to her. With a bright smile she would say "Welcome to the library what can I get you!" After hearing the student speak she was told that they wanted to submit a book " Alrighty give me your name please! " She would log the book before photocopying the students work, Finally she would hand the original back to the student as she pulled out 5 reward tokens. "There you go, have a nice day" she would say.

/Me Winter would tap her fingers on the desk as she waited for her work to come up. She would look up to see a student shyly approaching her "Hello what can I do for you?". She would wait for the student to reply, now that they had told her that they need a library card winter pulled out a empty card and logged the number into the system "Name please?" After hearing the name she would assign the card to the student within the librarys system "would you like a book too?" After seeing the student nod and point to a book she would get the corresponding book and place it on the desk Infront of her. Finally she would log the book into the system as she took the 2000 Yen off the student for the card "Bring it back within the next 7 days please. She would smile as they walked off.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Winter Hirasawa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Winter

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: PHD
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Language and Literature
Minors: First aid, Psychology

Nationality: Irish
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages:
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Winters childhood wasn't your normal everyday upbringing, she had it hard from the get go as her parents abandoned her at the age of 4. A few years later a foster family would take her in but unfortunately met their demise at the hands of armed robbers when she turned 11. At the age of 13 she found herself making her way to the town of Karakura where she had her first day as a grade 7 student. From there she found her place in the town and decided to stay and eventually found herself in grade 12 after working hard and studying to get to that point. Her time going from grade 7 up to grade 12 was more or less completely normal she made good friends with a lot of the other students and helped them out where she could and offered her advice and help to the new people who were just starting in school. Her favorite subject out of all of them was music, music for Winter was kind of an escape from her troubles and worries. When she picked up the instruments it was as if all her troubles were gone. Winters love for music only grew more once she bought her first guitar, she spent hours learning to play the instrument and eventually began writing her own songs. Winters kind and calm personality make her very approachable and welcoming to anyone who may speak to her whether that be a friend of hers, a newcomer to the school or even a member of the faculty, she was very understanding of everyone's troubles and was always willing to listen. The one thing Winter didn't really enjoy about school were the ones who would bully the newcomers. If she sees any kind of bullying she will intervene and try to de escalate the situation to avoid anything bad happening. One day she found herself exploring the library where she came across a kind and warm hearted soul by the name of Sachihiro Hirasawa, she quickly found admiration from the librarian and began visiting the library more to learn from him and about him. She told Sachihiro that she saw him as a father figure after a while and just a week later Sachihiro took her in as one of his own. She was so happy to have people she could call family again.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

After spending so much time in the library with Sachihiro i learned the basics of the job by watching him do his job, after asking all the questions wanted to know from him I knew that is what I wanted to do in my life. Because I did this, this developed my love for books and gave me the career path I wanted to strive for.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

To start I usually spend most of my time in the library and talk to the librarians about their job a lot. Due to this my knowledge of the role is very good. I am also great at communicating with everyone from other faculty, college students and grade 7's who are new to the school.

Extra
N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Librarian! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread