Notable
IGN:
JesusRP

What timezone are you in?:
EST (Eastern Coast Timezone)

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
Yes I do, it is: alexa#5777

How long have you been on the server for?:
I have been playing SchoolRP, with multiple breaks between, since late 2018.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
On my current account I have no kicks or bans. However, on my old hacked account from late 2018 to mid 2019 I had one ban which was:

ERP [BAN] (Was a misunderstanding on the staff’s side and ban was reduced to 3 days instead of a month.)

List your past and current applications:
Thread Applications: (Excluding language applications)
[Accepted] Anorexia Application #2: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/anorexia-application.20934/
[Denied] Anorexia Application #1: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/anorexia-application.20913/
[Denied] Staff Application #2: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/staff-application.20279/
[Accepted] Nurse Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/nurse-application.19216/
[Denied] Staff Application #1: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/staff-application.16106/

Conversation Applications:
[Accepted] Lawyer Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/lawyer-application.4833/
[Denied] KPD Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/police-application.4719/
[Accepted] College Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/college-student-application.4555/

What’s your motivation for applying?:
I am applying for Surgeon because I wish to regain the fun times and experience as a surgeon for SchoolRP. Whenever I log onto SchoolRP, I constantly dwindle in the past of my Clinical Lead Surgeon memories, and how much I miss them. And I have missed them so much and wish to gain new experiences, memories, and education about the body. As per my last time being EMS, I learned a lot about medical performances with surgery, emergency situations, etc. so much that I have found a goal out of character to become an emergency room physician because of what I have done in SchoolRP.

What are you applying for?:
I am applying for the role of Surgeon and am returning to the same role as I was before April 1st, (the day I resigned).

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
In my own perspective, I believe I know an abundant amount of procedures and information about anatomy, medicine, and medical conditions. For example; for a patient that is having a seizure on the ground, you must clear all cautions to the body and keep the person on their side, then get a medication such as valium which is a benzodiazepine injection to execute the seizure. However, if no medications are provided at the moment, you must simply wait out the seizure while waiting for the paramedics or medications. Another example would be of a depressed skull fracture surgery procedure. First would be to prepare all the needed tools and products; such as a tin skull plate that will be used to cover the skull after surgery, a scalpel, etc. Then, as for most surgeon procedures, you must use anesthetics to numb and make the patient unconscious for the procedure, in real life there would be an anaesthetic at the time to do it, however in SchoolRP it can be done by the surgeon himself, a nurse, doctor, etc. After the patient is unconscious, you may begin the procedure by using an electric razor to shave the hair of the fractured skull off, then using a medical scalpel to cut a flap of skin down to the bone, avoiding all nerves, veins, and vessels in the head, and creating and moveable skin flap to work in. Once open, you will grab the main skull pieces that were broken off, then attaching them to the neighboring skull with the tin plates. Once they are all attached, you must flip the skin flap over the skull piece and sew it back together. Once everything is together, you apply anti-scarring cream and antibiotic cream on the stitched area then wrap the head with a bandage.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Code Green means an emergency has been activated
Code blue means a medical emergency that happens
Code Yellow means a disaster in a hospital
Code Brown means severe weather or a natural disaster
Code orange means an exposure to a hazardous spill.
Code black means a bomb threat.
Code grey means a person in combat. ( a person who is fighting like abusive parents but not with a weapon)
Code silver means an active shooter or hostile with a weapon.
Code clear means the emergency is over.
Code pink means child/infant abduction or emergency.
Code red means a fire.
Code white means an evacuation.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
Yes, I am aware. However that will not be necessary as Yariama, my character, is well above all the age limits and is standing at an age of 67.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am well aware and have seen multiple EMS units in the past being demoted from inactivity, and realize that if I myself am inactive that I will also be demoted.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
For my age, I believe I know a plentiful amount of basic medical knowledge. That could range from simple procedures for seizures, choking, and unconscious people, but also can range to surgerys and stitching. For example, if a person has fallen unconscious unexpectedly in public, it is best to make a plan. This plan goes as: 1) Check if the person is awake, joking, etc. If they do not respond, check their pulse by using your index and middle finger to feel the artery in the left side of the neck under a muscle. 2) If there is no pulse, get people nearby to call an ambulance and get an AED to restart the heart if stopped. Then begin to do CPR. You can perform CPR by locating the heart of the person, this varies different by person, for example someone with their heart on the right side (Dextrocardia is an example where the heart is on the right side instead of left), an overweight person, as you need to push harder then average to reach the heart, or an infant, where you would use your fingers instead of whole hand. Once you understand where the heart is and its conditions, do 30 hard thrusts with your dominant hand under your non-dominant hand. Once these 30 thrusts have been achieved, you CAN do 5 breaths, this would mainly be if the person drowned or had no breaths, NOT when they bump their head, faint, etc. You will continue to do CPR until the patient has no heartbeat, AFTER use of the AED, or if they wake up. I understand more than this, so if you wish to know more, please DM me on discord (alexa#5777).

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
Head Physician [H.P.]: The HP of the hospital is the boss of all the ones working in the EMS. They work along with the Clinical Managers to create rules, meetings, applications, etc. There can only be one person filling this role at a time and will be sure to pay their workers on pay day. The HP can still do normal EMS work such as surgerys and others, however it isn’t as mandatory as for the other EMS workers.

Clinical Managers [C.M.]: Clinical Managers are a big face of the EMS and work along with the HP to schedule the future of the hospital. They also are sure to keep track of the CLs (Clinical Leaders) to make sure they are doing their job correctly and are the second in command if the HP is off duty and/or offline.

Clinical Leaders [C.L.]: Clinical Leaders are the head of a singular EMS department. For example: I was a past Surgeon Department Clinical Leader, this meant I was in charge of the trainees who joined as a surgeon to train them and promote them. They are also in charge of complaints for their department workers and reporting it to the HM and CMs.

Surgeon: A surgeon is a main EMS worker who can handle most EMS cases other than psychiatrist’s work. They will perform surgerys if needed and also can handle the emergency rooms. They can work alone but can also assist others if needed.

Doctor: A doctor is very similar to a surgeon, however unless a surgeon is present, they cannot do surgery. However, if a surgeon is unavailable, then a doctor CAN do a surgery. Their main job is to handle Emergency rooms, appointments, and other doctor things however.

Nurse: A Nurse is a lighter EMS role compared to others such as a surgeon, as their main task is to assist the doctor or surgeon with their procedures. However, they can also do simple acts like appointments and front desk. A nurse can also run the pharmacy, however they cannot write prescriptions. (Unless that changed).

Psychiatrist: A psychiatrist’s job is similar to a nurse in the medical field, but are also unique as they are the ONLY role that allows you to have therapy with patients. This can include physical therapy, mental therapy, group therapies, etc. However, this does not include therapies like chemotherapy. They can also run the pharmacy and are the only ones who can prescribe mental illness medications, but not others.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE (In perspective of Yariama)

How are you like during and off shift?:
On shift I am serious and will be sure to complete the job as best as I can, along with my colleagues to make sure that all patients get the treating they need. I will occasionally be goofy when I can, however it will not interfere with patients or any body’s health concerns. Off duty I am relaxing with friends from EMS, past EMS, or my family, either by taking walks, going shopping, going out to eat, or party. Even though I am old I enjoy having a drink or two and playing games with my friends.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
I am an energetic man, even though I am nearly in my 70s, and enjoy spending time with past friends from the EMS or with my family which continues to grow, and to this day still am unaware how many grandchildren and great grandchildren I actually have.

How would you describe your appearance?
I am a tall white haired energetic “old man”. I am 6’2” and have little to no wrinkles in my face, however there are still trails of aging if you looked hard at me. I have black eyes and my hair goes down to my shoulders.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
Yes, I have a case of anorexia, however as I aged he began to eat better. But the effects are still slightly active, and I still suffer from anorexia.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Yariama Kaida Saiky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Yariama

Preferred Name: Yariama

Religious Denomination: Shinto, Buddhism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese, Chinese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: 43

Working Experience: 39 Years as a Surgeon before a retirement temporarily.

Academic Degree: Medical Science Degree (M.D.)

Year of Graduation: 1977

Major(s): Biochemistry, medicine

Minor(s): Spanish, Psychology

Native Languages: Jin, Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish

Users who are viewing this thread