ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: ProblematicFinn
DATE: 5/23/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

Introduction
Welcome to the introduction of the 'Yearbook Suggestion', I will explain why I think a yearbook would be good for SRP and how it will make SRP seem more school like as well. Some schools have yearbooks which will give SRP that realistic feeling, and give it more of that SchoolRP vibe. Another thing is I believe most players would love to see memories of past events on the server. This would be great for upcoming and recent events that the school is hosting.

How It Will Work
How will it work you may ask, well it won't be something in game of course as it's not exactly possible for pictures in Minecraft that I know of. Instead it could be a video, slideshow, or even an actual yearbook type thing using google docs or even a website for this sort of thing. It will have photos from events, and maybe even photos of faculty, SLT, and retired faculty/SLT as well.

Picture Day Event
With the yearbook there could be also a picture day event, that will get almost every students picture if they are available, but this won't be necessary if idea is accepted. After each photo is taken, and will be used in the yearbook each student could add a little quote/phrase they would like to put under or with their picture. Just to have a little memory of themselves. But this idea/event might not work since some people have many many different characters, so maybe just people involved with the school.

How Will It Be Organized
The yearbook will be organized by showing faculty, SLT, sports teams/members, council members, club leaders and members, and much much more that are involved with the school. After each group of people are shown, pictures from events will be shown at the end of the yearbook with possible quotes and maybe even signatures.

Again just a little fun idea I thought of, as I know Tippie and some others have been taking some photos of school events, and that now we have a whole school event calendar. So tell me what you think.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
With the yearbook there could be also a picture day event, that will get almost every students picture if they are available, but this won't be necessary if idea is accepted. After each photo is taken, and will be used in the yearbook each student could add a little quote/phrase they would like to put under or with their picture. Just to have a little memory of themselves. But this idea/event might not work since some people have many many different characters, so maybe just people involved with the school.
There’s a lot of contradictions in this one paragraph so I’m really confused. You explained everyone’s pictures will be taken but it’s not necessary which of course isn’t if people don’t want to but then later said ‘people involved with the school’. I’m a little confused. Yearbook was always only students and those involved with the school are students and SLT. Besides that I’m pretty sure they already know how to organize the picture day event but ye good job.

Plus the media/photography club keeps ALL and I mean ALL old events and yearbook pictures in their club discord. You could look through all their channels even though it’s a bit clumped together. Even in the screenshots channel in RPH discord I think people posted some there if you search the right words.

However what I said in vc was a physical copy/item of it in game where right clicking it could give you a link in the chat where you can view the pictures from that year.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
This is already planned for later this year, see the SCHOOL EVENT CALENDAR for more information
September

Picture day
Once a year Karakura High & Community College host picture day. All students that attend must wear full school uniform for either Highschool or College and will be assessed on school dress code before having their photo taken. All pictures will be posted on the school website in the form of a yearbook, make sure to give a short quote!

Users who are viewing this thread