Lunchtime Monitor
How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday for about 6/7 hours
Do you have discord?
Yes I do, it is YeetRp#3123
Do you have a microphone?
I do
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned, Altough i had multiple warnings.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I certainly can,I will be online everyday
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do, and i would take full responsibility
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A lunchtime monitor is someone who keep the students under surveillance and make sure that they all behave on lunchtime if the students throw something on the ground or shout and curse at a student or an employee a luncthime monitor will say something about it and would help the student or the employee . Also a lunchtime monitor are able to take orders from a higher school employee.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I do not thats why I am very curious to experience this type of roleplay ofcourse I have friends who also work at the school as an employee and learned alot from then and I helped with employee's multiple times

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have experienced alot of roleplay wich is gangRp etc. i am an advanced roleplayer if i say myself.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

To be honest, I type of am familiar with it, a lunchtime monitor keeps the students under surveillance in the lunchroom and make sure they’ll behave in a good way and make sure It is clean in the lunchroom and a lunchtime monitor Ofcourse helps students to keep themself under control and The monitor has to keep his self under control too so that the student wont flip and get mad and the Lunchtime monitor can remain calm too

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would treat the situation calmly and ask what the problem is or what happend if the student would continue with cursing at me i would get a higher up or a other employee to fix the situation and if the student still wont calm down I would get the vice principal to help get the situation under control and maybe punish the student for his behaviour.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I’d inform the principal that’d the job would dangerous and risky, and would show concern as any of the students may get hurt in any way arising from the job. But if the job would be very urgent and no one is around to help i would gladly to it but i would make sure it is completely safe for the students.
And if the job was too complicated i'd call a highre up if he could come for help or i would wait.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'd react very calmly and ask what the school employee is doing And try to help him/her If the situation would be unable to control I would call the principal for help and let him handle the situation

And if a other employee is acting out of order for being drunk or under influence Iwould react almost the same Id ask what is happening and if the situation would be out of hand I'd call the principal

[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Felix King
Chosen Job:
Lunchtime Monitor
Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the YHS is that I’d really wish to help the school with safety and make the students to feel comfortable in school. Since I haven’t seen many lunchtime monitors on the last time so I’d really want to help making the school being the most ’great’ and ’successful’ it can be.

Age (Minimum age is 25):
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because out of experience i know that people would aply for financial gain that is not my situation i aply for making the school the best it could be and the best for the students! I also work very safe and calmly under situation I'd think I'd help the school be a better place then it already is!

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Your application is substandard and does not meet the requirements to fulfill the role you want. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying.

- You may reapply in 14 days.

Users who are viewing this thread