Yen Display Suggestion

KiraHub

Level 3
Xhast68
Xhast68
Notable+
IGN: Kurooo__
DATE: 25/10/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: How does a little icon at the bottom of the screen next to the hot-bar that displays how much yen you have. For example in the image. It would save people from having to go and do /balance every time they want to check. With this it'd just add a little icon showing you in one glance. It'd make it much easier for players.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: As said above, it'd save alot of time and make it easier even for newer players to see how much yen they have. I've noticed that newer players keep asking how much yen do i have and sure all they have to do is /balance or /bal, it'd still make it much much easier. :D
[IMAGES IF ANY]View attachment 37136
+1
common Kuro W as always

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
I like this suggestion, with a plugin and a few 2D texturing we can make this work, though i think it's better if it's placed above the hunger bar. Hope this gets accepted

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

We'll soon be working on a new HUD system which will include your phone's signal strength and location (your messages will only be affected at 0 bars signal) as well as your balance in the forms of: 100, 1K, 10K, 100K, 1M, 1.1M, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread