mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Eucatastrophe

Level 13
Eucatastrophe
Eucatastrophe
Omega+
Hey guys! Yaku hasn't posted some images for a while, and as far as I know none of the new map! I've decided to try some Shader render pictures myself and am going to post these amazing pictures here! Hope you guys like it.

Main school entrance, front desk.

School soccer field near spawn.

Near the main gate at spawn, taken when the sun was at the edge.

Facing outwards from the main school entrance.

Inside the school near the entrance, at the crack of dusk.

Credits to Kittynight194 (in-game username, has no forum account) for being the star of this photo.

Outside of the gate near spawn at the row of houses, just before the sun went down.

Room 118, Left Side Wall Angle

A close-up shot of the teacher, Brizzyslxys, in her wonderful Christmas hat @Brizzyslxys

A picture from the right window of room 118

A view of the class from the teacher's pedestal

I will continue adding to these as soon as I take them!
Hope you like these so far :)

Last edited:

Eucatastrophe

Level 13
Eucatastrophe
Eucatastrophe
Omega+
Oh yeah...you definitely got my good side. These look awesome!
Thanksss <3 helps a lot to get feedback from people. It's nice to know people at least read this, and I'm always taking picture suggestions. Besides taking pictures from the air, of course, because I can't fly.

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+

Great close-up pictures.

Two quick recommendation:
1. if you are going to take environment shots then try to keep your render distance as high as possible, even sacrifice quality for it. Suddenly having the enviroment end in a picture is more noticeable then a drop in quality.
2. Try and take character pictures (close-ups) without the username in it. While it makes me sad as a photographer that they reintroduced rep has it shows even without HUD, it can still be avoided with proper positioning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread