eswu (Alt)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
9Leo#0001

How old are you? (Optional):
If you need to know Ill tell you via dm

What is your time zone?:
PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
t has been amazing how active I have been on School Roleplay. I'm almost online every day when I get home from school, and very soon when I get home from sports practice as well. When I wake up for school each day, it is 5:30AM (Pacific Standard Time), and when I am at school, I will arrive at 8:20AM (Pacific Standard Time) at the beginning of the day, followed by getting released from school at 3:30PM (Pacific Standard Time). Then, I will still have sports practice until 5 PM (PST) after that. After practice I walk home! In the evening, I turn on my computer and get on School Roleplay at 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time). As an addition to this, I will continue to play from 5PM (PST) until 10PM (PST). Depending on what I have to do after school or if there is an unexpected event that takes place, these times may vary. During the weekends, I will be online almost the entire day (this may also vary depending on whether I am busy during that time period). In the event that I am going to be inactive for more than a couple of days at a time, I will make sure to fill out a log of my inactivity as soon as possible.

MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, AND FRIDAY TIMES
SCHOOL (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (3-4PM (PST)
THE TIME I GET OFFLINE (10PM (PST)

WEDNSADY TIME
SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 2PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (2-3PM (PST)
THE TIME I GET OFFLINE (10PM (PST)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope! I never have been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that If I am inactive, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the role of Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
It has been said that the receptionists at the school faculty are the faces of the school. As soon as you enter the building, they are the first people to greet you. Furthermore, the position of Receptionist is also tasked with a number of other duties. In addition to handing out detentions to students who deserve them and dealing with their concerns and questions, these duties also include dealing with their concerns and questions about their detentions. At the same time that receptionists are doing all these tasks, they must have a warm smile on their face so that they can be welcoming to the students. At other times, the receptionist must also make sure that they are listening to the questions and concerns of the students, even if they are strangers to the receptionist. In addition, since they are adults, they must also be able to respond to these students questions in a professional manner.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
in the course of my year long journey on this server, I have been exposed to many different kinds of roleplay. I have gotten the chance to experience the somewhat toxic community of gangrp Ketsueki at the time and I have realized that gangrp is not my thing. I was also fortunate enough to have been able to roleplay as a librarian at the school school's faculty. I have also worked at a variety of shops such as Shiawasena Konyu and Yeobo, and am currently a Manager at Otakaya, experiencing both the point of view of a cashier and the point of view of a leader. It is basically to suggest that I have done many different things on SchoolRP, but have not yet been able to experience the honor of being able to be one of the faces of Karakura Highschool as a receptionist.

As part of my roleplaying during that year, I also got to play on other roleplay servers on other platforms, which I will not name, but I was fortunate enough to be able to become a Shopkeeper and a Police Officer on those servers as well. Finally, I would like to conclude that I have a wide variety of roleplay experiences, some of which involve working with students and some of which do not.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I am motivated by the various unique aspects of the School Faculty that contribute to my motivation to apply for an important position within it. In my opinion, one of the most important things that I want to do is to experience a new style of roleplay so that I can gain a much better understanding of how the roleplay of school staff is so important to the school faculty so that I can expand my knowledge way further. It is also important for me to mention that one of the key reasons for applying to such a role is the fact that if I do get accepted for the position, I will have the opportunity to gain a lot of knowledge from my co-workers. Besides the fact that I would enjoy the opportunity to experience what it is like to be a member of the school faculty again, I am also a strong believer that experiencing something outside of my comfort zone is something that is very important when it comes to roleplaying with others. Furthermore, I also believe that the ability to become a Receptionist for karakura high school will be a key asset that will make me a better person both in real life and in game as it will enable me to grow as an individual. It will not be an easy task being a receptionist in the school faculty, but I am more than willing to step up to the challenge of being a receptionist in the school faculty. In the time that I am in this role, I will do my best to make sure that I am able to fulfill all of the duties and responsibilities that this role brings to me, including helping out other students and teachers.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted Applications
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
Leo / JSL (Re-Apply) | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
Leo | Norwegian app | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
5117's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
1eoh's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]

Denied Applications
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
eswu | Government Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
uAsk's KPD Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | Spanish App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | JSL Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | Italian App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main Account - 9Leo [18] [Grade-12]
Alternate Account - eswu [18] [Grade-12]
Alternate Account - _weo [14] [Grade-8]
Alternate Account - Yoeq [13] [Grade-7]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
The first thing Ji-ah would do is take a deep breath before he would attempt to remain calm during the situation. He would then begin to ****yze the situation before slowly opening his mouth and telling the student to watch his language in a calm and relaxed manner. Ji-ah would also keep a warm smile on his face to prevent any further escalation of the situation. Ji-ah would have a pleasant brief conversation with the student as soon as he walked over. He would ask them why they cursed at him and what prompted them to do so. Immediately after the brief conversation with Ji-ah, the School Leadership Team and other members of the school staff would be notified of the whole situation by radio as soon as it was over. This would enable them to help him deal with the situation and assign the appropriate punishment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Whenever Ji-ah approached the fight, he yelled BREAK IT UP. After they had stopped fighting, he would immediately check up on each of the people involved. As soon as they had stopped fighting, he would ensure that all of them were in good health once they had stopped fighting he would also make sure that they were in proper physical condition. Ji-ah would have already been lecturing the students at that time, explaining that fighting is not allowed at school and that they should all be aware by now that fighting is not allowed. Additionally, he would have made sure that the students that needed medical assistance were sent to the nurse's office so that they could get the proper medical assistance they needed. It is likely that Ji-ah will give the students two warnings if they do not stop acting in such a manner, after he had clearly told them to stop he will alert the other members of the school staff via radio to do what they can to prevent the situation from getting worse.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
The first thing Ji-ah would do at this point is to take a moment to evaluate what the employee is doing and to try and understand the reasons for why he might be doing so. After that, Ji-ah would slowly begin to walk up to the employee or employees of the school, whispering in their ear and asking if everything is alright? Following that, Ji-ah would kindly lecture them, telling them that what they are doing is not acceptable. He also told them that if they wish to keep their position as a school employee, then they must stop doing what they are doing. As a result of this, Ji-ah will instruct the school employee that if they wish to be a good role model for the students, they must behave more maturely and respectfully so that this poor behavior is not reinforced in them in the future.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Firstly, Ji-ah is always going to step into the employee breakroom with a friendly smile on his face, which makes the breakroom a very friendly place from the moment he walks in, so as to create a friendly atmosphere from the moment he steps in. As he walks around to greet the other employees, he would ask if they were interested in snacking on anything or if they were interested in drinking anything. After that, he would walk over and get a coffee for himself and grab the snacks and drinks that the others have requested for themselves. Ji-ah would then make his way back and hand the snacks and drinks to them. Ji-ah then sits down and would attempt to have a conversation with the other employees. He would ask how their day has been today and if anything interesting happened that day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Before greeting the individual in front of them, Ji-ah would take a moment to take a moment to look at them and then say, "Hey! How may I assist you today Kiddo?". After saying this, Ji-ah would listen to the student's requests and reply accordingly. After he had done this, he would proceed with the task the student had asked him to perform. When the student has left the front desk, Ji-ah would say goodbye to the student, "Have a nice day!" After the student has left the front desk, Ji-ah would work on organizing the desk work he had completed the previous day.

/me He would sit at the front desk slowly filling out deskwork that needed to be done. He sat there for approximately an hour before he heard a student yelling and sprinting at him. Upon immediately ****yzing his surroundings, he became aware that something was wrong, and upon doing so, he saw clearly that someone was fighting another student. After seeing this, he immediately radioed to SLT, "There is a fight going on by the school gates. If any of you are available to handle it, please do so". After this, he sat back down and finished up his desk work.

/me Ji-ah would dash into the employee break room with a soft smile on his face, he made sure to greet every single one of the employees inside the employee break room with a warm "Hello" and a warm smile, he would then ask if there was anything he could get for anyone else. If they say they want anything, Ji-ah will make sure to satisfy their requests perfectly. When this has been done, Ji-ah will sit down on the couch and start up a conversation on something that is of his interest, and wait for a response from his co-workers.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ji-ah Ko

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Ko

Preferred Name:
Ji-ah

Age (Minimum is 25):
Twenty-Six (26)

Academic Degree:
Major(s):

English

Minors:
Physical Education

Nationality:
Hispanic-Korean

Known Languages:
None at the moment

Backstory
In the early morning of February when a mother would pass away due to complications of giving birth to her child. A small town in Mexico with a clinic that was not properly fit with the means to birth a child, the place was quickly flooded with news crews and journalists from the big city, begging the father to give an interview, nailing the nurses and doctors with the tough questions that nobody could really answer under all the stress. By noon, the father had wrapped his newly born son, Ji-ah Ko, into his arms and carried him outside into the blazing sun of the Mexican desert. He carried the baby boy to his car and drove away from the clinic, never returning.

In the years following the mother’s death, Ji-ah’s father would do everything he could with his own mother to give Ji-ah the best life imaginable as they tried to figure out just what they would do in such a trying situation. The father resorted to petty theft in order to turn somewhat of a profit to pay for the expensive life of a single father. When Ji-ah was only five years old, his father would be sentenced to two years in prison under the charge of grand theft. Ji-ah’s grandmother, Maria, would see this as an opportunity to fight for full custody of the child, and that’s exactly what she would do. Ji-ah’s father was brought to court yet again, and quickly lost the battle for his own son. When it was all said and done, Ji-ah was protected by his grandmother under the law. And with that, she decided to immigrate to a small city in Japan, where their family had roots… a city called Karakura.

Karakura was like any other city, full of crime, scum and corruption. But also beauty if one were to pursue it. Ji-ah’s grandmother found the two a place to stay in the poorer side of town, it wasn’t much but it was enough to keep them living stability. Ji-ah began attending Karakura’s high school, performing above the expectations of the school’s Student Leadership Team. He had even formed a club once! Or.. at least he thought about it! Ji-ah’s life had been going great, but as he would soon find out, not everyone stays happy forever.

One night, after a little bit of unsupervised drinking with his friends, Ji-ah would come home to see a door busted in, and police surrounding his apartment. The Karakura Police Department would not allow for Ji-ah to get any closer than the tape, no matter how much he begged and pleaded with them to at least tell him what happened. Eventually he tried running straight through, but was quickly detained by officers at the guard. As he was on the cold floor, he would notice two figures covered with white sheets, and yellow signs labeled by numbers ‘2’ and ‘3’. A bloody knife shined light directly into Ji-ah’s eye, another marker ‘4’. And a baseball bat that had sat right outside of the doorway.. ‘1’. In that moment, he had come to the realization of what had happened during the night, he screamed for the officers to let him go, tears streaming down his face as he roared and struggled against the officer’s strength. He broke free, just long enough for him to run inside the apartment and tug the sheet off of the figure laying dead on the floor.. But it wasn’t his grandmother, no. Instead, on the floor laid the dead body of his father, two bullets shot into his front chest and lacerations on his face. A man who Ji-ah hadn’t seen in years now lay dead before him in front of a squad of officers who shot him down in the heat of the moment.

Ji-ah turned to the officers, each one raising a pistol to his head, the boy simply dropped to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes. The officers surrounded the boys and placed cuffs on his hands, and he was sent off to the police department’s jail for obstruction of justice. Being an orphan, Ji-ah did not have it easy in jail, and spent two weeks awaiting his trial. Thankfully, the case was denied by the judge, and Ji-ah was a free man before he even showed up in court. He spent the next few years trying to support himself by doing odd-jobs across the city, just barely raking up enough change to pay for his rent.

One night, while drunk and watching crime-drama on the television. Ji-ah became angry and threw the bottle at the television, breaking it instantly. He swore to himself and his grandmother’s soul that the police would never again wrong him or anyone else like they did on that night. That he would get revenge for them not letting him have his final goodbyes to her. He attended Karakura College and began to study up on the ins and outs of English and Physical Education. Days became weeks, weeks to months, and months became years. But eventually, Ji-ah would march out of Karakura’s gymnasium with a bachelor’s degree clutched in his hands. He smiled to himself, taking pride in what he had accomplished. But when he exited the school’s gate, he did not turn right to go home, rather he turned left towards the Karakura highschool (Bobcats).

His friends begged him to tell them where he was going and what he intended on doing, but he didn’t say a word. That smile remained on his face the entire walk. Eventually, his friends caught onto what he was doing, beginning to cheer him on as he marched step by step to the school's office. When he got to the entrance, they stopped and began clapping and whistling for him, his smile didn’t fade as he went to the desk and picked up an application form. He signed it without hesitation and brought it to the principle attending the counter. He looked confused as to why a parade had been passing by so suddenly, but one look in his eyes? She knew.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
" When I was a child, I didn't have much interest in becoming an educator/member of the school faculty at all. I was quite honest with myself and tried to avoid going to school at times. However, as I grew older, as I became more aware of the importance of education, I became more motivated to become one. I began to become more interested in it, and I began to pay more attention to it in the news as well. Throughout my teenage years, as I attended a series of classes, my interest in education, as well as books grew stronger and stronger as I attended more and more classes. While attending more college classes, I found myself becoming more and more enamored of the classes and education as a whole, and I decided to go back to school to earn my college degree in English and Physical Education, and once I finished, I decided to get out of school and am currently seeking employment with the Bobcats at Karakura Highschool. I came to the conclusion after reading through and researching what some of the roles of the school faculty are, that I would make the perfect choice if I were to become a receptionist after doing all the research I needed to do."

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes! In the past, I have had some experience working in this field. I was a librarian for approximately 2 months, during which time I gained some knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of a librarian. Sadly I had to depart from SRP for quite some time since. It was only a matter of time before I joined again, and I was kicked out for being inactive. I wasn't caught up on my studies and I had other stuff going on outside of my roleplay during that timeframe. I wasn't that interested in my position at the time, but I'm here for my third attempt at applying for the school faculty and I'm ready for my third round! However, this time I will be tasked with the duties of a Receptionist.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As far as I am concerned, I believe that everyone is capable of doing whatever they put their minds to, but if I were to choose two things about myself that I think make me different, I would say that I am an overall very kind individual who really loves helping others who are in need or who just generally need assistance with something. In addition to this, I never give up on a goal no matter how hard it may seem to me or how long it may take me to achieve it. As someone who is not a person to hang out in bad environments, I am also able to get along very well with anyone who is kind to me. One last reason why I think I am slightly better than the other applicants is the fact that I have the characteristics of a good learner (question everything, push through challenges, have self-discipline and inner motivation, and cultivate good habits, to name a few). As a result, I believe that I will be able to thrive in this position as a result of these qualities.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Nope! Thank you for your time and careful consideration!

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread