mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Yoshi 'Raven' Onodera ❖ Biography (W.I.P)

Holinks

Level 1
Holinks
Holinks
Omega+
Yoshi 'Raven' Onodera

yoshitbufucking jpeg.jpg
Art made by @Holinks

First Name
Yoshitaka, Tasku
Date of Birth
June 14th, 1998
Nationality
Japanese
Surname
Onodera
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Known As
Yoshi, Raven
Place of Birth
Manabeshima, Seto Inland Sea island, Japan
Religious Beliefs
Shintoism

Height
6'1 | 185cm
Weight
207 lbs | 94 kg
Skin Color
Peach
Eye Color
Navy Blue

Appearance

IMG_3904.jpg
Art made by @Holinks

Yoshi would stand in a strong an imposing figure, he radiated a mysterious aura, an aura that would tend to distress some people and yet a calm and kind smile rested on his face, erasing any bad impressions that might have crossed your mind.
Yoshi would also have teeth filed like fangs, popping out of his mouth whenever he smiles or speaks, giving him a slightly childish look.

[Drawing] (W.I.P)

He would have several scars on his body, five round scars on his neck appearing to come from needles that could have been stuck with a collar, another scar on his right eye made with a knife, another one that you could see between the collar of his shirt, a scar starting from his right abdomen and joining his left shoulder, it was caused by a katana. Another barely visible scar on his right arm is said to be covered by his tattoos.

[Drawing] (W.I.P)

Personality

Yoshi would have very pronounced facial expressions, like a child amazed by the world he barely knows.
By getting to know him you will see that he gives off a certain emotional warmth, like a person you have always known and yet who was never part of your past.
You will notice that he would be incredibly kind to his family even though he has difficulty not being socially akward.
However, Yoshi would experience great suffering on a daily basis even if he would not show it under any circumstances.
His past gnaws at him deeply and even if he moves forward he cannot erase the demons of his past but struggles to heal, convinced that his pain will eventually go away.

Character Voice

Equipment: Yoshi always carries around his family duffle bag, the rummors says
he is hiding a giant lollipop inside. . .

Hobbies: Swimming, drawing, spending time with close ones.

Skills: Yoshi can draw pretty well as much as he knows how to cook.

Querks: He can often have bursts of anxiety making him act different, avoiding people
or/and pushing them away.

Family: Yoshi is the leader of the Onodera family, he doesn't talk a lot about his past
regarding his family, it always seemed like a touchy topic.

Backstory

IMG_3897.jpg

Art made by @Holinks

Prelude

(W.I.P)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread