Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My minecraft username is You9974

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, it's zador.the.one.and.only

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm 15 years old.

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is Central European Time (CET)

Describe your activity on the server:
During weekdays I usually play from 14:00(2:00pm) to 21:20(9:00pm).

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that I will be demoted if I'm inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I'm applying for school Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians help people find and use information. They organize books and digital resources, teach people how to search for information and make sure library materials stay in good condition. Their job is all about sharing knowledge and encouraging learning.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I'm really good at doing DetailRP, and RP in general. I try to avoid FailRP as much as possible.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I am interested in joining the School Employee faction because I was interested in what school faculty does, specifically the Librarian

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 12] You9974
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would try to calm them down and make them stop cursing.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would try to deescalate the situation and find out caused it in the first place.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would tell them to stop as we are adults and should act appropriately.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would get work done or chat with other school faculty about recent situations that happened in school, like fights, discussions and similar.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would get out of her chair and walked over to the arguing students and tried calming them down and to deescalate the situation.

/me would scan the student's librarian card and hands over the desired book they were asking for.

/me "If you want a library card, you will have to pay 2000 Yen." She takes the money, and says "Alright. Here is your card!" She says, handing the card to the student.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ryu Hakurei
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Ryu
Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Master of Library and Information Science degree

Major(s):
Library Science

Minors:
Information Studies

Nationality:
German

Known Languages:
Japanese, German

Backstory
Ryu Hakurei was born to a German couple, Anna and Markus Hakurei, in the bustling city of Papenburg, Germany. From an early age, Ryu was intrigued by her Japanese heritage, inherited from her paternal grandparents who had immigrated from Japan. Growing up in a multicultural household, she developed a deep appreciation for both German efficiency and Japanese traditions.

Ryu was the youngest of the quadruplets, Ayeka, Julia and Scarlet being born just moments after Scarlet. The four children shared an inseparable bond, their personalities complementing each other perfectly. Together, they navigated childhood with laughter and mischief, supported by their loving parents who encouraged their interests and ambitions.

One day, when Ryu was 6, she and her family went camping. Ryu and her twins explored, and got lost. They wandered until they saw a cave. They settled in, and her twin sister started wailing. Ryu comforted her, but she was still too loud. Suddenly, they heard a growl. A bear came, and Ryu didn't notice it. Ryu's sisters ran, but she was confused. She looked back and saw the bear. It slashed at Ryu's ears, penetrating very far in. Ryu lost her hearing.

Tragedy struck the Hakurei family when Ryu was seventeen. One ominous night, as the family returned home from a dinner outing, they were met with a harrowing sight— their parents, Anna and Markus, brutally murdered in their own house. The devastating loss shook Ryu, Ayeka, Julia and Scarlet to the core, leaving them grappling with grief and disbelief.

With no clear motive or suspects, the investigation into their parents' murder hit a dead end, leaving Ryu, Ayeka, Julia and Scarlet with unanswered questions and a lingering sense of fear. Concerned for their safety and seeking solace in familiarity, they made the difficult decision to leave Germany and move to Japan, the homeland of their paternal grandparents.

In Japan, Ryu, Ayeka, Julia and Scarlet used the inheritance left by their parents to purchase a house and start anew. Determined to honor their parents' memory and forge their own path, Ryu enrolled in a local university to study Library Science, fueled by her passion for books and knowledge.

After years of dedicated study and hard work, Ryu earned her degree in Library Science and embarked on her career as a librarian. At the age of 26, she secured a position at Karakura High School, a prestigious institution known for its rich academic environment and vibrant student body. As Ryu stepped into her role as a librarian, she found fulfillment in guiding students on their educational journey, carrying on her parents' legacy of love for learning and fostering a sense of community within the school.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
"Being a librarian was always interesting to me. I am interested in the job for many reasons. One of those reasons is that I enjoy talking to people, especially people who are interested in reading books like me."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I worked very hard for this application, I know how to roleplay very well, my character fits the job nicely, and I know a lot about librarians and their job. In addition, if I make mistakes, I will go to my colleagues for help.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

In case there are any mistakes in spelling or just how I wrote my sentences, it is probably because of the fact that I am not english or american, but actually german. That means I tend to think of a sentence in german and then translate it, which can result in a weird sentence structure.
Please point out any spelling mistakes I did.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread