mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Your characters silliest moment.

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
We have all had some very silly moments on SRP, but I am curious as to what silly things other people's characters have done. Sometimes something completely harmless leads to the most disastrous outcome, and I wanna hear about 'em.

For example. one of my earlier characters meowing at Mike Akihito, which lead to him being decimated in a singular punch :)

artclass

Level 6
Community Team
Event Team
art__class
art__class
Omega+
ah, what an interesting topic,, kinda had me thinking for a minute.

i think mine might have been playing hide-and-seek in the ahikito estate when i was on my old character. getting caught by mr akihito himself while hiding in his home.... not my proudest moment!

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
ah, what an interesting topic,, kinda had me thinking for a minute.

i think mine might have been playing hide-and-seek in the ahikito estate when i was on my old character. getting caught by mr akihito himself while hiding in his home.... not my proudest moment!
Personally I think I would have died on the spot

Lxrd

Level 11
Beating the absolute crap out of a tree

Hello Kitty gun Duels in the hello kitty pajamas

Failing skate tricks

Lots of falling

Footnote.png

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
We have all had some very silly moments on SRP, but I am curious as to what silly things other people's characters have done. Sometimes something completely harmless leads to the most disastrous outcome, and I wanna hear about 'em.

For example. one of my earlier characters meowing at Mike Akihito, which lead to him being decimated in a singular punch :)
lowkey cant remember, ig one thing i do remember is breaking my leg from falling off a lamp post

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
My character Eli Hanazono-Zennix being shirtless, running around plaza.... he still is called that to this day. that is just one moment

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Abeni:
Probably taking her nephew son thing (aka SirLump) to KPD whenever she found him drunk (he's underage)

Liam:
Running around town with his daughter's plush elephant on his back

Suzuka:
Two words. Murder Bathroom. @KotaLobo

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
My character Eli Hanazono-Zennix being shirtless, running around plaza.... he still is called that to this day. that is just one moment
Oh I remember them doing that.... no matter how hard I try not to, I remember that. Love Eli.

Users who are viewing this thread