Your Characters Theme song

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
As the title suggests; What theme song would you put to your character (s)?

And if you are the owner of a gang/family, what song would you say be for that?

When I think of my character Elizabeth, I think of the song 'Youngblood - 5 seconds of summer'

When I think of my character Anthony, I think of the song 'Barbie Girl - Aqua'

With my Character Chimon, I think of the song 'Feeling good - Michael Buble'

I also run the family; Zennix, think we would be 'The Hampster Dance Song - Hampton the Hampster'

How about your characters/gang/family?

needle

Level 45
it'd be impossible for me to pick theme songs for the entirety of my characters but i do have pierce the veil (my fav bands) songs that i relate to them

suyen - song for isabelle & besitos.
besitos is about a dysfunctional relationship where vic fuentes (the frontman) was the main reason for its issues. my character constantly hurts the people around her and has absolutely no care so it is an endless cycle
song for isabelle is really fucking sad and the meaning resonates with my character but there are a few lines in specific that i chose. "i sit and wish i was a kid again", "she looks up to me and whispers "i wont be here in a year'."

hakase popvhc - hell above. i dont have to explain

lotanna - lotanna is a new character and her favourite band is actually pierce the beil because i needed a character to project that onto. anywayz the song that i associate with her is called texas is forever, and texas is forever is (obviously) about a girl, but the meaning behind it was just meant to be like a "this is what we (ptv) grew up listening to".. and i think that thats cute so thats lotanna :D

there r more but who cares these are my only relevant girls

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I have playlists for 3/5 of my main characters, so this wasn't allll that hard to decide!

Jina -

Iku -

Eiji -

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Liz, you've struck me with a dilemma. I have a few playlists for each of the characters that I listen to in an attempt to capture the personalities that they play, a single song is hard! Anyways, I have some cool stuff so I'll put it here.

Celeste - I don't particularly have a song for her so have this instead! I do indeed have a moral code that she sticks by, however. Whenever she is beating up your child, know it's for a reason, Liz (:
The 30th - Billie Eilish
Honestly - Encore

Emer - My bbg (and the girl Layla simps for)
Children In The Dark - AVIVA
Cigarettes & Feelings - The Haunt

Monika - She's, Monika is just Monika..
Hit and Run - LOLO
Home Without A Heart - Blanks

3/4 my main characters <3-<3

alaurably

Level 7
alaurably
alaurably
Fundraiser+

When I think of my character Elizabeth, I think of the song 'Youngblood - 5 seconds of summer'

I also run the family; Zennix, think we would be 'The Hampster Dance Song - Hampton the Hampster'

laura ellis would be 'because i liked a boy' by sabrina carpenter

and lim miyoung would 'super freaky girl' by nicki

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
if i could describe sasha with one song it'd probably be liquid state by muse (amazing song go listen to it NOW) or no surprises by radiohead

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I was actually thinking about this the other day and I actually have an idea of what they'd be.

Yuuma - Parents
Shizuka - Gasoline
Kritanta - High Hopes

This is only for my mains, I'm not putting 102 characters and their theme songs in one post

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Ohhh theme songs bet!?

Lance Hara- Mannnn love this dude. This song describes him so perfectly

Rowan Owusu- I love this character so much as well.. however the theme song for her will be kept a secret until her bio releases (which should hopefully be soon)

I also run the Ingannamorte family. For right now I don't have a permanent theme song but if I HAD to find one it would be this.

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+

Whenever I think of Snoobs I think of either Livin in the Sunlight, Lovin in the Moonlight by Tiny Tim or Stuff is Way by They Might Be Genius

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
Ahhhhhh!! So many choices! I love all my characters dearly they each have a personality that I love about them. But personally, for my characters, it would have to be. List below:

Rini K. Corvid
In My Shoes - Phillip Berry
Or
You Can Be King Again - Lauren Aquilina

Quillsontavious
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20

Madoka 'Doka' Nomura
Put It On - Craig Reever ft. Frigga

Yuuki 'Yu Yu' Elyon
Unknown

Nokoribi
Unknown

Too many more characters!

‧̍̊°。˚ .° 。˚ °。˚ °。˚ . ° 。˚ °。˚‧̍̊
Discord - Diving#5539

In Game Accounts -

DivingBlues
[L.T] - [Teacher] [28] Rini K. Corvid

Quillstontavius
[F+] - [Fox] [1] Raven / Nokoribi

DrivingCrazy
[F+] - [Duck] [1] Quillsontavius ‘Quill’ / Aflac

_CreditCardInfo
[F+] - [Grade-12] [18] Madoka 'Doka' Noruma | Viya Miyazaki | Hotaru 'Yōko' Kōraru

"If we can learn to hate, we can learn to love"

‧̍̊°。˚ .° 。˚ °。˚ °。˚ . ° 。˚ °。˚‧̍̊

Last edited:

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
You have me stumped there but I do have songs in mind.

Venus
Panic Room - Au/Ra
Another Love - Tom Odell

Kuga
Partners In Crime - Set It Off
abcdefu (angrier) - GAYLE

Oliver
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Candy Store - Heathers The Musical

Explanations (Very boring)
Venus - Panic Room - Venus panics like- a lot, no further explanation. - Another Love - Venus has been through many relationships, breaking up multiple times, Venus decided not to get into a literal relationship with people and mainly plays others.

Kuga - Partners In Crime - Ah.. Where do I start? Kuga um- Chopped someone's leg off in the treehouse in the zen garden behind Karakura Highschool, they then claimed themself to be partners in crime with Pavel, yeah uh. Let's move on! - abcdefu - Kuga fell in love with Kyosuke, blinded by the fact he was infact being played on. Kuga thought Kyosuke loved him and they loved Kyo back. Then finding out her was a player.

Oliver - Teenagers - Mans really concerned for the teenagers in Karakura, end of. - Candy Store - Oliver's hatred for Tristan and Misha, being choked by Misha, being thrown down the school stairs and uh- being beat up by Mish then being swirlied by Tristan in the train station toilets, being ko'd, losing both eyes due to him. But uh, he also smokes, vapes and uh- drinks :) Have a great day, drink water and eat peoples.

Users who are viewing this thread