mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Your characters!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Cece (Shimasu/D’Angelo/Okami) Hart (inactive)
My very first character, at the beginning I joined a bunch of gang rp families although I didn’t even knew what was gang rp and most of them i left because I started being harassed LOL finally creating the Hart family which it was only me and my two best friends at the time ; She’s really special to me and has a lot of SRP story (HS-> College-> Football Captain) but i got bored of playing her

Nayeon Han (deceased)
I got bored of cece and I created Nayeon. Karakura’s real life hatsune miku. She hated all men and pretended that didn’t knew who hatsune miku was…. Even though being her BIGGEST FAN.. Football captain died for serial killer when he tricked her pretending he lost his cat (his cat loved hatsune so she helped)… fly high.

Jade Yokoyama (i guess.. inactive)
Nayeon died and i got bored of cc again soo… The hypochondriac asthmatic bitch, left football because she was too scared to get sick… has a bunch of allergies and walks around with an astronaut suit scared of getting any diseases

Gael Hart (inactive)
I wanted a male character to join hs council - Karakura’s Regina George that somehow became HS Council Vice-President. Super narcissistic and only loves himself and no one else

Zoe Hart (inactive)
First KPD char, created only to join kpd, had and incredible sister and boyfriend until they both disappear and she left town… Hi Vincentius Saiky

Aoi Soda Akihito (active)
I got bored of zoe so created aoi and i got invited to be part of slt - Best mom ever, karakura’s favorite vice-principal that sued KPD and freaking WON!!! Mother of FIVE, ran away to marry Kurokawa Akihito and they both take care of Karakura High - Before being SLT she was part of KPD as a detective

Julia Hart (inactive)
My last KPD character, created after joining SLT. Lieutenant, physical trainer lead. Her best friends died (Paola Kodama), another got kidnapped (Malachi Moralez) and one got blinded (Amalia Fawcett) so she left the force for not being able to deal with all of that happening

Aura Masuo (active)
Created for my shopkeeper application - American girl addicted to money and her wife. All she wants is to be rich and work at her shop

there are two others but ill write later
(not in chronological order)

Last edited:

needle

Level 45
hakase was introduced sometime in 2020 as a "gang" character but i decided that i liked her too much, made her 15, and played her as a teenager with dad problems, and now she is an orphaned 21 year old rockstar! (famous in america)!!!!! at first, i didnt have anything to reference her off but then i watched the walking dead (negan), but in hindisght i think she acts more like rick or daryl, she doesn't really mess around as much

but suyen does, my friend niko actually asked me to make a character that was involved with his in this gang thingy... i liked roleplaying her back then because it's a direct contrast from what she's like now.

needle

Level 45
Cece (Shimasu/D’Angelo/Okami) Hart (inactive)
My very first character, at the beginning I joined a bunch of gang rp families although I didn’t even knew what was gang rp and most of them i left because I started being harassed LOL finally creating the Hart family which it was only me and my two best friends at the time ; She’s really special to me and has a lot of SRP story (HS-College-Football Captain) but i got bored of playing her

Nayeon Han (deceased)
Karakura’s real life hatsune miku. She hated all men and pretended that didn’t knew who hatsune miku was…. Even though being her BIGGEST FAN.. Football captain died for serial killer when he tricked her pretending he lost his cat (his cat loved hatsune so she helped)… fly high.

Jade Yokoyama (i guess.. inactive)
The hypochondriac asthmatic bitch, left football because she was too scared to get sick… has a bunch of allergies and walks around with an astronaut suit scared of getting any diseases

Gael Hart (inactive)
Karakura’s Regina George that somehow became HS Council Vice-President. Super narcissistic and only loves himself and no one else

Zoe Hart (inactive)
First KPD char, had and incredible sister and boyfriend until they both disappear and she left town… Hi Vincentius Saiky

Aoi Soda Akihito (active)
Best mom ever, karakura’s favorite vice-principal that sued KPD and freaking WON!!! Mother of FIVE, ran away to
Kurokawa Akihito and they both take care of Karakura High - Before being SLT she was part of KPD as a detective

Julia Hart (inactive)
My last KPD character. Lieutenant, physical trainer lead. Her best friends died (Paola Kodama), another got kidnapped (Malachi Moralez) and one got blinded (Amalia Fawcett) so she left the force for not being able to deal with all of that happening

Aura Masuo (active)
American girl addicted to money and her wife. All she wants is to be rich and work at her shop
(not in chronological order)
Why do all of them slay

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
I have way too many to put here- but I'll put the ones I like the most and I enjoy playing as.

Nylo : I wanted a character named after myself, and that I didn't have to make their personality for, a character that's myself but on SRP as a character.

Blitz : She was based on the character from Helluva boss. Blitzo, and over time she got developed into her own being.
Nikita : This character was originally just made because I found a skin that I liked; she's a namemc reshade and she's honestly fun to play in general.

Ryan : Originally made for Mighty Stars, and then he just got more developed from there and became a favorite character of my friends and myself.
Rei : Funny story, I wanted a 'emo / gothic ' character, and then she got way more detailed and got more developed and eventually became my favorite character to play as. Then I applied for multiple different things as her; EMS and now KPD.Vivian / Vi : First ever character, honestly surprised she isn't dead yet. I GangRP'd as her a lot when I got into that. This character was basically just a start-out for a character and eventually got even better over time, and got more detailed and developed. ( Also known as 'Eye lady'..)

PretzelEnthusiast6969

Level 11
FreePretzels
FreePretzels
Rich
Den Celestiasume:
My first ever character, I've had him for 4 years. His entire existence is to be a punching bag, lighten the mood whenever possible, and follow Mee-Young Jaibatsume literally everywhere.

Rainy "Day" Reinier:
I thought it would be funny to make a character with minimal understanding of human society. Also serves to teach Den about responsibility. Loves buff men and bears.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
hakase was introduced sometime in 2020 as a "gang" character but i decided that i liked her too much, made her 15, and played her as a teenager with dad problems, and now she is an orphaned 21 year old rockstar! (famous in america)!!!!! at first, i didnt have anything to reference her off but then i watched the walking dead (negan), but in hindisght i think she acts more like rick or daryl, she doesn't really mess around as much

but suyen does, my friend niko actually asked me to make a character that was involved with his in this gang thingy... i liked roleplaying her back then because it's a direct contrast from what she's like now.
I love deyrl

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Well ... I'll join this

Luke Mori- I wanted to make a character with my name. I always loved him as one of my characters and he was built as a character to be like me. After awhile thinking of his character he became a waste and then I threw him away.

Nozomi Sokolova - Well, I made Nozomi as a character so I could be who a wanted to be when I was a woman. I always wanted to be strong, brave, and funny. So, when I made her character that's who I put her as. Throughout her character development she became like me and I started to hate her character.

Andriy(I always forget his last name..) - I made this character cause I missed having a ginger character. I also made him because of the Ukraine war. He was supposed to be your local annoying friend. After awhile I decided to just make him act like he was a weird person even though he wasn't.

Kaisan Haki- When I decided to make Kaisan I let my friends pick out his name. I always wanted to have a character with darker skin due to the fact you really don't see people with darker skin in
SRP. I made him as my transgender character as I always wanted a transgender character as well. Playing him made me feel happy as it finally felt right to play as a character like him cause I felt as I could make him feel the way I felt. I always just felt safer with a transgender character.

That's all

opp

Level 50
I only have two cause I’m boring …

starting with My Main

Olesia H. De’bardi(Active) - She was a character I made after my old main and was Purely for Faculty but eventually I fell Inlove with this character. I made her to be extremely kind and I also wanted to make a Family without struggling being a Grade 12 aswell. She eventually became a Character I poured a lot into and Eventually she became my Main due to the fact I feel like I can serious roleplay with her, see a new side of the community and I love every moment as this character. I think she’s girl boss due to her super traumatic past but raised 9 children on her own as a child/ Early teenage years and then college student. (5 were siblings, and 4 are biological Children). Also she finally got back with her childhood highschool sweetheart and plan to get married! Love her sm xoxo

Amancia D. Tokugawa(Inactive) - Amancia was my old Main and FIRST character I put extremely a lot of time into. I first created her because I wanted to experience how it was like to have a character who was extremely different (She’s Jamaican and Albino!) and overal was new to Karakura. I would say I really wanted her to turn for the best but the people she eventually stood around made her into not such a good person. She caused stupid drama, fights not just for herself but for others throughout my time playing as her, now ever since she got tortured she’s a ball of insane mess and 99% chance she will never return to how she first was, Now mostly everyone in the De’bardi family hates her for her annoying jokes and come backs.

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Oh boy…

Atlas Edgeworth (Active) - This is the character I joined SRP too, I created him Bc well I needed a character that got SRP rules and before SRP most of my OCs are considered fantasy so I created him based off my character Alyrth.
Atlas still alive shockingly though he’s changed a lot since I joined srp over a year ago. As he now is EMS as a Surgeon.

Daichi Kitsuné (Inactive) - I created this character cuz I had finally gotten my first Minecraft account back after being locked out of it for 7 years, and I had agreed to create a character for a ‘friend’ at the time, character as their husband. I never got much development for him as said friend left srp the first time not long after creating him.

Miharu Suoh (Inactive) - I actually didn’t create this character my friend Koi (atkoi) did as she is one of her characters little sister.

Angelo Rizal (Inactive) - I created this character to create a family on srp with my friends whom I call my siblings. We never really got it off the ground so I’m return I never really played this character.

Hajime Yamashita (Active) - Once again I did not create this character, instead of my friend Molly did as she had invited me to her srp family the Yamashita’s and Hajime was the open character I fit best. (Which I love this man)

Ruzha Dimov (Active) - I created this character for two reasons. I had moved Atlas to my alt account as I applied for EMS on that account with him so I needed a new college character, I as well wanted to actually attempt to play a female character as I never really got the chance to actually rp on Miharu.

Seohyun Jeup (Inactive) - I actually don’t remember why I created her.. I just know I never actually RP’d her due to the timing I tried to bring her in at being horrible. And I just never re-introduced her.

RandomlyAccepted

Level 33
Helper
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
I have 3 characters then just other random ones that honestly I forgot about

Eva 'Egg' H. Adamec (Active) - This is my main and first character (Fun fact- I started roleplaying with her when I play FiveM but when I stopped and join SRP what I was gonna do is that SRP would be Eva younger self but that kinda changed)! Eva is primary based off me and what I want to be. Certain aspects of Eva is based off me, like she is very good at science but there are also things that I wish I was good at that Eva is good at like drawing and cooking.

Namiko Nomura (Will be active very soon) - This is my new character and is my new prof character. The honest reason why I made her is that I was thinking of bringing Zahra back but I couldn't be bother to work on her backstory LOL. I am excited with this new character though, I have lots of ideas... Lots of ideas involving @Customable HAHAH

Zahra Sakurako (Semi-active?) - Zahra! She is my favorite character and my oldest one by age (73 years old). I love this character the most because she is fully Japanese and grew up in a Japanese family so I roleplay out common things that Japanese families do and such. Another reason I like her is that she loves traditional Japanese traditions and culture and such so I am able to RP out things that are relating to that bc she knows it. Though Eva is older I feel like Zahra is much more developed properly, I kinda created a base of her backstory and when things changed like when I choose to have her have kids it easy to add. I love rping as Zahra and I will most likely bring her back in the future and a lot of people seemed to like her too. She was just the nice old lady who went to the shrine everyday. Also fun fact with her, she started off as 62 and is now 72. Another reason why I created her is that I wanted to do some senior type roleplay, like experience things with health conditions and back pain and all that fun stuff. Zahra was my EMS nurse char before nurse was merged to doctor then my professor character. I been thinking of her being a maiden at the shrine in the future though...

Some other characters that I never really stuck too are:
Yuri Saito Kaneko (Inactive) - First professor character, taught anatomy and physiology and medical studies. Was gonna be Eva's mom.
Sayako Shimasu (Inactive) - Second professor character, I think she was someone mom before but I don't remember
Kiyoka Amaya (Inactive) - Third professor character, she taught medical studies until I changed her to Drama... If you use to be in my drama classes... oh boy they were chaotic

I had a few other characters also that I just don't remember the names.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
meow

Lorenza - excriminal gone footballer
Sayumi - the unluckiest lawyer, super nice
Umeda - Umeda
Sakura - arrested for stabbing two high school girls
Courtney - she a morris, 6'1 and asks too many questions
Yeshi - slow as fuck

lowkeyHades

Level 23
IowkeyHades
IowkeyHades
Notable+
I'll name my current 2 + my cutie pie Ky

Aurelio Romano - my BISEXUAL PRINCE and i say prince bc he's hilos <33 he was created bc i wanted a change of rp, and wanted to romance and woo Hilo. It was my first male char and i'm still learning his sorta personality but i love him and main him whenever I can! He came in when i was fed up of ruining Lilith and wanted her to have a break.

Lilith Amante - ah. Lilith. my messed up little baby. she was my first non gangrp char, and was so sweet. so much trauma though holy crackerbarrel. but i missed her a lot, and that's why she's now kpd! i'm glad my bbg is back home safe

Ky Amante - she's dead. kota killed her. planned out ofc. i loved ky, i named her after myself in a lil celebration of my new name and my proudnesss of it. she's the reason amante is my family name n was a cutie gangrper ily ky sorry i killed u off

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
ummmm anyways here’s my character who I play 24/7 365 days a year

SASHA VASYLENKO!! - Grew up in a Ukrainian mafia family n’ was heavily involved in doing some… not so good things. Moved to Karakura at 16 where he continued to be an annoying brat. BUT! he’s currently 26 and a detective now, my favorite horrifying tall blond man

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
dang this reminded me of how cool srp is
@GamerPopballYT can u help me appeal staff keep ignoring my appeals. Literally didn't follow up on the last one and it was like a month ago.
Can't man I'd get banned with you and plus that's your ban bro I'm not about to have every individual in srp harass me again being, I was associated with your activity. So your going to have to appeal on your own, no harsh feelings to anyone but for real, I ain't trying to get my rep fucked up again as I am a innocent individual trying to fix my current status / rep already..

Users who are viewing this thread