mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Your favorite moment on SRP

ThatDealer

Level 46
Hello people of the forums, post your favorite moments on SchoolRP.
My favorite moment on SchoolRP is when Tristan my oc' did your mother. Jk, its when the prep rally happened. Cuz prep rally cool

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
My favorite was when i first made friends with
@ImAlreadyReaper and @M1LAS1234

because they were my first friends on the server, and it made me really happy

The moments that our first little friend group shared were some of my favorite and always will be

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I've never thought about this...

2020 when I met three of the best and coolest fucking people on the server and we are still friends here two years later

Making the Psycomogus People group chat on discord (you know who you are)

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
punching seiun igarashi

just kidding (mostly) I Love being on the cheer team u Guys r my silly geese ❤️❤️❤️

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
My favorite moment was when the first female FB team was created and together with the males team we harassed Bobcats and after proceeded to watch Frozen 2 :))

_ImHere4You_

Level 39
HMMM.
Entering the marie family and joining VC for the first time-
tbh its not vv SRP moment- more of oocly wise but!! hear me out.

my actuAL SRP fav moment is when Eiichiro [ teach char ] had the mayor and literal governors take over his class

My favorite was when i first made friends with
@ImAlreadyReaper and @M1LAS1234

because they were my first friends on the server, and it made me really happy

The moments that our first little friend group shared were some of my favorite and always will be
Nahh cmon that's way too cute, honestly that shit was so much fun with our lil group... i feel like we all KIND OF took different ways, but seeing eachother again after long time makes me happy... cool stuff cool stuff.. probably also one of my fav moments here

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Nahh cmon that's way too cute, honestly that shit was so much fun with our lil group... i feel like we all KIND OF took different ways, but seeing eachother again after long time makes me happy... cool stuff cool stuff.. probably also one of my fav moments here
Yeah, i think me, you, and freddy are the only active ones now. Idk abt Oko and Kits i havent seen them though

And ofc its cute bcs im a cutie

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
When I first joined the baseball team and was able to meet the team and made friends with members who I still am friends with today

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
That time Freddys fake sister would lay down on the street and a car would so poorly looking maneuver around her. Also the times I met each of my friends.

wwaver

Level 11
meeting some of the best homies ever @SheLuvKevin @__Avarice_ and leading Tsumi as a namemc. Meeting @NotAyjay and @e4p5 and leading the dumbest srp family ever, prank calling random stores in vc at like 4 am and just overall doing dumb stuff that led to our perma bans it was hype it was fun 10/10 also screaming out the lyrics of animie thighs and Solja boy x mariah carry with all the hommies 24/7 and listing to monsters inc theme song while gang rp'ing

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Beating Gin Hatake in fight club cuz yes (he literally scares me icly and oocly XD)

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
HMMM.
Entering the marie family and joining VC for the first time-
tbh its not vv SRP moment- more of oocly wise but!! hear me out.

my actuAL SRP fav moment is when Eiichiro [ teach char ] had the mayor and literal governors take over his class
THIS WAS REALLY FUN TYSM FOR LETTING US DO THAT BTW

opp

Level 50
My favorite Moment of SRP was when I hosted a class, and I didn’t really have anything planned and wanted to just host a fun, class free kahoot. Well, Yonio joins and acceptingly did a 75 Question five nights at Freddy’s Kahoot.

Users who are viewing this thread