mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Your favorite moment on SRP

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
My favorite moment in SRP is when I met my best friend who is now my number one supporter in life. When I met @Freddy my whole life changed and now I live for the best since he's been there to support me<3.
Right when Luke said that I called him a pp guys.

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
That just happened a few minutes ago. It was 5am icly, around there, and I was walking in the school and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I see a green tag on the tree where the memorial statue is. I was literally wondering how it was possible for a person to be all the way up in the tree when there is no access. WELL LOOK I HAD TO HOLD ON FOR AN OOC HOUR trying to get the person down.

I'm not kidding when I say I was super confused and at the same time had a fit of giggles because someone wanted to help, trying to climb the tree and fell several times. And the worst thing is that the vice-dean came, and then I was dead, at the time I had to stop writing because I was going to fall off my chair. I swear on my life that I had never laughed so much.
There really are moments in srp, which are usually sad but I can't stop laughing :’)

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
That just happened a few minutes ago. It was 5am icly, around there, and I was walking in the school and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I see a green tag on the tree where the memorial statue is. I was literally wondering how it was possible for a person to be all the way up in the tree when there is no access. WELL LOOK I HAD TO HOLD ON FOR AN OOC HOUR trying to get the person down.

I'm not kidding when I say I was super confused and at the same time had a fit of giggles because someone wanted to help, trying to climb the tree and fell several times. And the worst thing is that the vice-dean came, and then I was dead, at the time I had to stop writing because I was going to fall off my chair. I swear on my life that I had never laughed so much.
There really are moments in srp, which are usually sad but I can't stop laughing :’)
OMG I SAW DIS SHEET IT WAS SO FUNNY MY FRIEND WAS STREAMING IT IN DISCORD XD

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

OMG I SAW DIS SHEET IT WAS SO FUNNY MY FRIEND WAS STREAMING IT IN DISCORD XD

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
I've never thought about this...

2020 when I met three of the best and coolest fucking people on the server and we are still friends here two years later

Making the Psycomogus People group chat on discord (you know who you are)
YEAHHHHH

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
Probably the night when Scalleta and Satsujin-Kai merged.. We all got chased with Katanas

Users who are viewing this thread