Birthday & Zodiac: August 23rd, 2000 | Virgo
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan

"Kyoto was a beautiful place. I always
used to talk walks with my sister when we could."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
giphy (2).gif
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Physical Appearance:
Yuka is a pale Japanese woman with long pinkish hair and stood at 5'5" [165.1+-]. When you made eye contact with her, she would have light brown eyes. Yuka would usually be seen with a black bow on the back of her hair, holding some of her hair as it was pulled back. On the back of her right shoulder, she'd have a carving that said: "Ihachi." As well as one that can't be read on the back of her neck. Yuka puts on a light perfume that smells of cherries.

body.png
Voice:
Spoiler Warning: Demon Slayer S2
TW: Blood, Gore, Body Deformities, Weapons

Scars: 2 carvings, "Ihachi" and "???"

Clothing Style: Yuka was seen wearing multiple styles of clothes, mainly she was in colors like pinks and purples mixed with black.
Piercings: Yuka has two piercings, lobe piercings, and one helix piercing.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
giphy (3).gif
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
First Impression:
Yuka would be a shy female when you see her around. She usually sits alone on a rock on her cellphone. If she's with anyone, it's probably with her twin sister, brother, or a close friend. Once you talk to Yuka, she will use JSL, most of the time, to communicate with you or she won't say much. Once you get to know her, she'll start to feel more comfortable around you and she'll start to talk more.

MBTI Personality:
Yuka has the MBTI Personality, ISFP. These people are with Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have more of an open mind and they like to have new experiences, Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials. These people are known to be kind, friendly, and quiet. These introverts often need a period of time alone rather than being around people. They typically are around a small group of close friends and family members. They also tend to be focusing on the here and now rather than the future that's ahead of them.

Positive Traits:
- Yuka tends to be kind
- Yuka seems to be very close with her family
- Yuka is seen to be very caring for her friends/family

Negative Traits:
- Yuka can be quite stubborn when it comes to certain situations
- Yuka is too sensitive and connected to her emotions

Hobbies:
- Photography
- Doodling Flowers
- Drawing, i guess lol

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
giphy (4).gif
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Biological Family:
[UNKNOWN NAMES]:
Yuka seems to not want to talk about these two.

???:
I miss you...

Family:
[NOT ALL ARE INCLUDED]

Anneliese Blackburn - Mother
I am very close with Anneliese, I'm very thankful for her. I'm quite disappointed when I was told that she wasn't going to be in town for a while. I'm still awaiting her return.

Misaki Fischer - Twin Sister
Misaki is my twin sister, we don't really like to talk about their past. We usually argue over the littlest thing but I'm the one who usually apologizes first. Whatever I knew, Misaki also knew. I love her. Misaki and I sometimes trade personalities, it’s kinda funny to me.

Archie Fischer - Brother
Archie is very sweet, however I do have to keep reminding him to not overwork himself so much.

Vanya Blackburn - "Brother"
Vanya has always been there for me, through thick and thin. I usually seem to be around his side, I guess you can say we are quite similar in many ways.

Kaede Fischer - Daughter
Kaede is my daughter, most people seemed shocked whenever I say that I have a kid while I'm still in college. She barely sees the father anymore but that's okay, Kaede and I are happy.

Kei Fukui Fehn - Family Friend/"Uncle"
I don't know him much but he did comfort me a couple of times. He is dating my 'Aunt' so I guess that is something. I mean they're having a child too, they're super cute together.

Mitsuko Nakano - "Aunt"
Mitsuko is like the best Aunt ever. She really does spoil Misaki and I whenever she comes to visit. I love her so much!

Aldric Blackburn - ???
I don't really talk to him, he's kinda a brat to my sister though.

Friends
Anastasia ‘Sasia’ Bianco
She can be overwhelming sometimes but other than that, she is a good friend. Even to my sister, we may argue but she really does care for Misaki and I. 100%.

Aiden White
He's a great guy to talk to. I don't really talk to him that much, however, he is kinda a really good friend. Nevernindddddd.... he's not a good friend. I don't even talk to him.

Alyosha Pekkanen <3
My wonderful boyfriend, usually he's the only one I hang out with unless my sister is in town. Gosh, I love him.

Past Lovers
Hisashi 'Soba' C. A. Helvete
I guess we had a good relationship... He's the father of my child although he doesn't see her much. I know exactly how I feel about him but I feel somewhat uncomfortable sharing it with others. He still doesn't visit.

Art Section

Yuka_Blackburn.png
Art by @eto.nn

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    843.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

cupidd!

Level 4
cupieheart
cupieheart
Rich
Hisashi 'Soba' C. A. Helvete
I guess we had a good relationship... He's the father of my child although he doesn't seem her much. I don't exactly know how to feel about him now. I know my sister doesn't like him and that's 100% confirmed.
IN THE WORDS OF MISAKI HERSELF "THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM, IM GOING TO SET HIM ON FIRE."

Users who are viewing this thread