drunkpriestess
Rich
Yukihira Tsuna Toussaint
"Lifeless person"

- Basic Information -

First Name: Yukihira

Surname: Toussaint

Aliases: Snow (Formerly)
His old appearance that looked like a female, long dyed white hair and white contact lens, snow-white skin which makes his friends and other people started to call him "Snow"

Height: 6'0

Weight: 186lbs

Build: Ectomorph

Skin Color: Snow White (Formerly), Warm Ivory (Current)

Eye Color: Black (Natural), White (Lens)

Hair Color: White (Formerly), Black (Current)

Fashion: Casual, Tactical

Date of Birth: 1 November

Place of Birth: France

Nationality: French (Formerly), Japanese (Current)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Pronouns: You can tell by looking at his gender.
"Is this really necessary?" -Yukihira

Nickname's:
Rin
Rin, Yukihira's In-game name, whenever he plays online games, he used this name. His friends call him Rin as a joke and end up being permanently
Snow

His old appearance that looked like a female, long dyed white hair and white contact lens, snow-white skin which makes his friends and other people started to call him "Snow"

Morning person or Night Owl
Yukihira Tsuna Toussaint is a Night Owl, the main reason he always appears to be tired.

- General Appearance -
Illustration3merged.png

Personality: Cold

Character Voice:

- His face would be expressionless towards someone he's completely strange with. -

Equipment:

Notebooks, Glasses, Credit card, Juul.
Additional: Brass Knuckle (depends on the situation he's in)

Hobbies: Jogging around Karakura, Exploring Karakura's forest

Negative's
Disorders: PTSD

Phobia: Trypophobia

Skills: N/A

Introvert: 89%
Extrovert: 11%

Physical Appearance
[Insert Art here]

Stats

On a scale of 1-5
Strength: 5
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 5
Social: 1
Charisma: <Find out ICLY>

Tea or Coffee
Yukihira is more of a Tea person.

- Family -

Biological Father
- Arthur Toussaint - (53)
Deceased

"The day when you assaulted my mother, I can never forgive you for that, you deserved to die. We still have unfinished business, so wait for me alright?"
Arthur Toussaint was murdered by his own son Yukihira Tsuna. Tsuna realized that his father were arguing with his mother over the past few months and it's getting worse each day. It was midnight when Tsuna was about to get some water, a scream can be heard from upstairs which made him rushing to the room trying to find what happened. His parents were both fighting, with his father holding a machete. Tsuna can't do anything about saving her. so her mother screamed at him telling him to run away. Tsuna listens and runs outside. that's when her blood drips over the window's house and hits Tsuna's face, which made him go back and saw his mom died miserably. watching her mom died, he rushes to the kitchen with his father chasing him. Grabbing a knife then proceeds to take revenge by stabbing him 12 times in the stomach.

Even though Arthur Toussaint died by his hands, Tsuna's hatred towards his father never disappears

"Just because he died, that doesn't mean it's over, on another world I will kill him over, and over again."

Biological Mother
- Yukihira Leine - (48)
Deceased

"Mother. If only I didn't run away like you always told me to, I could've saved you."

Biological Older Sister
- Victoire Toussaint - (23)

Alive
"Hey, it's been a while since you heard from me, how are things going at Marseille?"

Biological Siblings
- Urahara Fidello Rivera - (20)

Alive
"Rivera, I can't thank you enough for helping me to find an apartment at Karakura, even though at first I was a little disorganized. But hey, I can finally get the hang of it."

- Sato Itsuki - (19)
Alive
"Heya Itsuki, that 100.000 YEN you send me was really helpful! At least with that money, I could extend my apartment for a few months, thanks!"

Encounters
(These are the people that Yukihira talks to)

- Marie Emily E. Matsudo - (20)
Alive
"With all that silly jokes you made on the call, It really made my days on Karakura so much better, Thanks, Emily."

- Ash K. - (18)
Alive

"I'm surprised that I still don't know your last name. Anyways I hope everything's okay in the US, don't hesitate to leave me a message if you need something."
"Also, stop stealing what's on the fridge, I'm trying to save some food."

- Catherine 'Cat' Lopez - (18)
Alive

"We didn't even get a chance to say our real names, because Ash is screaming my nickname, and you finally end up doing the same." *sigh*

- Luke Smith 'Lee' -
???
"Luke, you are my first close friend that I had on Karakura. If it wasn't you who came up to me and kept me company. I'd probably wouldn't as nice as I'm now. I really hoped you're doing okay wherever you are. Stay safe."

- Famaloo 'Loo' -

???
"I honestly have no idea where did you go, but I just wanna say thank you for being there when I need you at those times."

- Aleta O. Kamata -

Alive

"An Interesting Cripple, can't believe you actually caught my attention."

Romantic Relationship
???

BACKSTORY
[W.I.P]

Note: This will be updated, when someone comes in contact.
Another Note: His Physical Appearance will be coming soon. (via ART)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread