Kandu

Level 24
Out-of-Character Section
In Game Name:
Yukkuriyukke
Do you have discord?
Yesi do indeed have discord. My discord is : ruski?#7738

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
i have not been banned on YukkuriYukke but i have been banned on CodeineSmasher for toxicity, but i have matured since then. Because the way i talked to "The person" was not acceptable and i found out the harsh way of how mean i was to the person. And that is never going to happen again, since that is no way to speak to people. I haven't been toxic since then (atleast from my perspective). Even if i go towards a little bit toxic i delete it since i dont want to be banned again.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Server: i am very active on the SchoolRP server, since i play at least 4 hours everyday and if i get this role i will play at least a little more everyday since school-nurse requires a lot of activity and if that is needed i will do it since this role seems really fun. And i heard alot of fights happen in school so its good to be active alot more.

Forums: i am not really that active on forums but if it requires me to be alot more active on forums i will do it since again this role seems really fun and if it requires that i am up for the task.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying for School-Nurse role in Karakura highscool

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A nurse is a person who takes care of injuired students if they are either sick or gotten hurt. A nurse is the schools caretaker. They take care of all the students in the school. Nurses also are advice givers for if you maybe are scared of something. Nurses also sit at the nurse office the whole school day so if there is something going on they can rush to the situations

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
i do indeed recognise that i can be Fired for reasons. I have two reasons why i could be fired
- Not doing my job: if i just sit and be afk the whole day and just sit and look at youtube while there is students icly maybe bleeding or really sick can be one of the reasons why i can be fired

- Badmouth the students: if i talk really bad to the students can also be a reason why i can be fired since you gotta talk to them like you want them to talk to you.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I do indeed understand serious roleplay. and with this job i can get better with it, i can get with it by helping the students with Injuries or sickness and that could boost my serious roleplay by alot. I also think that with serious roleplay on my side can help the students with getting to learn detailrp

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
i have alot of experience in general roleplay, i have been roleplaying on this server for a year now and i still learn to roleplay, since there are alot of people willing to help people with learning roleplay and i enjoy every moment of it. i also find roleplay very fun, since you can do alot of stuff which you cant do out of character. so yeah my roleplay experience is very good from my point of view.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/yukkuriyukkes-librarian-application.31720/ DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/codeinesmasher2s-height-application-part-2.27652/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/codeinesmasher2s-college-application.27510/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/codeinesmasher2s-height-application.27559/ ACCEPTED
Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
i'd approach the student asking him/she are okay and need to talk to someone about the incident. If he/she were still acting rude i would send the student to principal's office

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
i would first take caution in the action, stay very protected. Then i would move into action closing the area down and if any students would have gone onto the scene i would first kindly ask them to get off the area, if they arent going by then i would get a harsh tone and tell them to get out of the area before they will get hurt, and say they have to act like adults for once. Then i would just keep the area safe so no students get in there

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would stand beside the school employee watching his every move so he dosent get into any dangerous if he gets into it i would quickly pull him to the side and secure him from the dangerous, i would then check if he is okay and when i checked if he was okay i would then let him do the task again and watch him. and so on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She'd be sitting alone smiling maybe taking a sip of coffee but either looking at her phone/ reading a newspaper. or just sitting alone. she would sometime try to make conversations with the other employees if she gets the chance but if not she will resume to looking at her phone

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7&oShe'd slowly help the Student towards one of the beds. Then she'd help the student into the bed, She'd then tuck the student in placing a cold towel on the students forehead causing student to feel relaxed, &f"just stay here for the day, and if you get better just go over to the desc and say you are fine now, then just ask them if you can leave" &7&oshe'd smile towards the student​

/me &7&oShe'd help the student to the bench. Then help the student sit down, She'd then go over and get a medical box, She'd then open the medical box and reach in and take a bandage and wrap it around the students leg, she'd then takeout a long bandaid and put it around the bandage to seal it shut &f"just follow me over to one of the beds where you can relax for the rest of the day" &7&oshe'd smile at the student

/me &7&ohe'd look the student in the eyes, then going &7"hey how may i assist you today" &7&oshe'd smile at the student.​

In-Character Section

Full Name: Emiko Wells​
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Master's degree
Minors: None

Backstory

Emiko Wells was born in 1995 in Karakura, Japan. She’d be a very shy kid in middle school, doing her work. She enjoyed reading a lot. She wasn't that social but she fell in love with the hospital and stories from there. She dreamed of Working in a hospital when she was big but her mother wanted her to be a Tailor or teacher so she could make the best decisions for her but she didn't want to

She got bullied a lot in school, because she was the only one who enjoyed studying, but her teachers supported her. As she attended high school, she would still have a massive passion for the Hospital. She wasn’t bullied any longer, as more people began reading to increase their word knowledge. She was at the exams where she was going for hospital staff but decided that being a School-nurse would be the best option for her. During the exam she didn't know if college was an option for being a School-Nurse, then she spoke to her teacher about if it was an option. The teacher responded with yes, and that it can actually work for her. She ended up choosing that option since it was the best for her. She would then Study to get a Bachelor degree in Paramedics and hospital.

She would write a Report for an assignment in college which had the lines of “the hospital supports us because they want the best for the human race, imagine if we didn't have the hospital. Our race would not probably exist. They help us with surviving. that Report would get her to an A+ in her degree making her able to go study a lot of other books to get to work as a school nurse. She would finally be able to get the School-Nurse job she wanted which was in the same school as she studied.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
i want to make my character a school employee because it can make my roleplay experience alot better and it will. and my character is a very school loving character. i also want to join because my friend "SKINDEXIANS" did an application and that made me want to apply again because the other role i applied for got denied and i saw that this role was available so it made me want to join KHS Employee team. this also seems like a good opportunity to get to know a lot of new people i've never met before.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because i am always active on SchoolRP and i will always be, i am also very trust worthy and i will do my best to support the Highschool Employee Team. I will also always Detailrp my actions and always wear a smile
Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): i used my last backstory but changed it
Do you have any questions?: nope

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Please remember that the In-Character section is intended to be answered from your character's point of view, not your own.
- There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes throughout this application, please ensure to check for those before posting your application.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread