What is your Minecraft Username?:
WhiteSnowy1737

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A

What is your timezone?:
BRT (UTC -3:00 Brasilia)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
Raisipta#7531

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
[PENDING] https://schoolrp.net/threads/whitesnowy1737-nurse-application.62881/

[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-application.61871/ as Niki Nakamura

[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/portuguese-application.61977/

Describe your activity on the server:
So much active, except Mondays, that i can join after 18:00 – 19:00 PM at mine time zone BRT

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Grade-12] Niki Nakamura-Burton

[Grade-12] Akiko Nakamura

[Grade-12] Clara Sato

[Grade-12] Yumi Yamamoto

[Grade-12] Victor Kazuma-Burton

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
School councilors are a school body to help the superior body, which is the faculty. They do not have full power at school, only to alert teachers about various school problems and they also have the power to stop and help all teachers, receptionists, etc.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
My own interest.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, i will try my all best to make my creativity worth the price.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Faculty: School employees and teachers

President: is the leader of the councilors, with the highest position

Training: Part for train the new concillors

Concillors: The lowest part

Students: Class students that Wander around

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Yumi will try
intervene, trying to ask them to stop in a sweet way initially, but if fear rp is needed, obviously she will do it, or call someone from the faculty

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
It would be taken to a faculty member to call him and hand over detention, otherwise it will be taken to the SLT if I'm not mistaken and he could face suspension or expulsion

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
It would be taken to a member of the teaching staff, or even the president of the councilors to be able to create a punishment

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would try to obtain them through other members, trying to be honest and tell them if I had any commitment or unforeseen event in my life, if I end up losing, I will admit the mistake and promise not to make it again and I promise that in fact will never happen, and I will try as much as possible to participate in the meetings

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Honestly I will be a little upset depending on the situation, but I will be able to take what he said and be able to improve and get back on track

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Yumi Yamamoto, upon being accepted into the group of school councilors, begins to put into practice her missions that will have to be accomplished. Yumi uses all her responsibility to work in a good service and impress the entire school. She starts monitoring the hallway and finds some people fighting, she arrives with all kindness and calmness and says

"What's going on?”

“Is everything ok here?”

“Do you need any help? I'm here to help"

The girls try to explain themselves about what is happening, but one keeps refuting the other, Yumi calls someone from the faculty to resolve these issues that are happening. Yumi explains to the dean who came, that the students were apparently in a physical fight, and they can't reach a consensus and it's not easy to help them, and to know who is lying. She later ends up discovering who was lying and tells the faculty about it, giving detention to the student in question.

On Valentine's Day, Yumi decides to open a referendum to see if they approve an idea for a school Valentine's Day event, with chocolate, heart balloons, some cupid drawings, and the idea is approved, Yumi gave all the ideas, from how it should happen, where and when, and how she wanted each person to participate and a place where she will try to find someone with similar tastes to hers, making a perfect match for the other. In the end, the event was a success and Yumi was greatly admired for her way of acting and thinking.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Yumi Yamamoto

Female

Phone number:
(030)-279-9998

How would you describe your personality?:
Yumi is na really gentile girl, that is Always with a little cute smile on her face, with her optimism, she almost never feel down with something, and Always try to help in a peaceful way

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

yumi appearence.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Yumi being a unique person, who always tries to help others no matter how difficult it is. She may even get angry, but that has such a low chance of happening, in fact, Yumi has a very good memory and always, or almost always, remembers the people who pass by with greater dialogue.

Why do you want this position?:
I feel like the school would love an always kind girl who would always try to help in the most peaceful way possible.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The fact that they are very responsible and dedicated

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Yumi will use kindness and sincerity to try to create the best dialogue between people, and will always try to do the best job possible so that school is always a good place to be, and that everyone respects each other in this environment.

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but your application lacks a bit of detail within its responses. If you decide to reapply, please include more detail and elaboration within each of your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread