"Pinkie Pie"

+*:ꔫ:*﹤Playlist﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚'

WIP

*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Height: 5'4 ft
Weight: 120.6 lb

Build: Slim with a light trace of muscle

Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Bright bubble gum pink but, it's naturally black.
Fashion: He believes clothes of all kinds are for everyone. He wears anything from a crop top and mini-skirt to a nice formal suit. He's a sucker for a popped collar and sweaters as well. And of course, Anything pink.

Abnormalities: He is missing his left pinkie and has a few very light scars all over his body
Piercings: 2 earlobe and cartilage piercings on each ear, an industrial on his right ear, an eyebrow piercing on his right, a septum, snake bites below his lower lip

Date of Birth: August 13th 2004
Place of Birth: Fukuoka, a city in Kyushu, Japan
Nationality: Chinese/Japanese
Race: Asian
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* General Appearance *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
1666563448978.png
Personality: Overdramatic and flamboyant are his middle name. He's not the brightest bulb in the bunch but, he does have street smarts, that has to count for something. He can be chill and flirty at times, stupid and gremlin-ish, or loud and dramatic at others..He tends to get overprotective of those he loves and clings to people quickly.
Character Voice: His voice is calm yet, has a bright, playful tone to it.

Equipment: At least 3 pairs of sunglasses, His reading glasses, His smartphone with a cute panda case, his debit card for shopping sprees, fake ID for shopping sprees, a metal bat, and a bracelet that his boyfriend made for him
Hobbies: He loves partying, dancing and the nightlife HOWEVER, most of the day, He enjoys drawing, reading, watching movies and browsing the internet.
Serious Problems/Addictions/Disorders: Severe anxiety, attachment issues, aquaphobia (phobia of swimming), severe PTSD, Heavy alcoholic and smoker (good at hiding it from those he loves), and Narcissistic Personality Disorder (although he is working through this with a the******)
Skills: Drawing, was trained to protect himself in both hand-to-hand combat and with various weapons at a young age, best cuddle buddy in Karakura
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ Relationships ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

(Dad) Zankoku Shi****mi [Dead]: Fuck you. I'm glad you're gone. I hate you for what you've done to not only my sister and I but, everything you put Mom through. I'd spit on your grave if you even had one. I'm so glad you suffered.

(Mom) Manami Shi****mi [Dead]: Mom...I miss you so much...You deserved so much better than to be manipulated by that asshole...I'm so sorry I ran away, maybe I would've gotten to see you one last time. I can't wait to see you again. I love you so much. I will forever honor you, Mom.

(Sister) Yubi S. Ukiyo [Alive]: Sis, I know you're not the best with showing or expressing emotions but...That's okay. I love you and I am always here for you and I'm glad you got with such a nice guy and thank you for everything you've given me, I will forever be thankful to you and I wish you luck with your husband and kids. I'm sorry I ran away when you needed me most.

(Aunt) Kiara Shi****mi [Alive]: I love you so much Auntie. I was beyond happy when I found out you came to Karakura. You have really reconnected me with Shintoism and thank you for teaching me so much. You are so kind to those around you. I love you and I promise to keep texting you everyday!

(Uncle) Hibe Shi****mi [Alive]: I haven't seen you in a long time. I hear you're teaching over in China now? I hope you're doing well. I miss your jokes and lessons about random animals I found online.

(Niece)
Sumire S. Ukiyo [Alive]: I am so proud to be your uncle, I hope you're taking good care of the Hello Kitty gun I gave you. I need to see you more! I am beyond proud of you and I'm proud to call you my niece. Pink hair buddies forever!

(Brother-in-law)
Karma Hunter [Alive]: You and I had a bit of a rocky start. I remember when you would flirt with me right in front of my sister (all because I said I wasn't into blondes I believe..) and the whole fight about the kiss but...I have long forgiven you and I am so happy to see you and Yubi married with a daughter. I wish you weren't out of town for so long because of work but, I am excited for the next time I see you.

(Childhood Friend)
Clexx Hunter [Alive]: Guard boy! We've been friends for as long as I can remember and I'm glad we reconnected. You've grown into a fantastic man and I'm happy that we're still as close as we used to be. You're still the greatest guard boy in history.

(Boyfriend) Kokoro T. Fumiko [Alive]: I'm so happy I met you Baby...You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply! You are so fantastic and I am so happy to have you in my life. I will never, ever leave you my love...It's so nice to have someone who loves me the way you love me. I adore you and I trust you more than I've trusted anyone before. You are fantastic! I will always be here for you. I am so glad that you had started working at Yeobo, I've had a crush on you since day one! I have never in my life felt so comfortable and loved around someone. I hope we continue to blossom. I thank the gods for you. Keep being you, Baby.

(Friend)
Nyako Chiba [Alive]: You're silly and fun. I'm happy you and I share a place together and that Jermie and Jermy get along so well. Thank you for feeding Jermy when I'm not home! It's so nice to have a friend nearby I can always speak Mandarin with.

(Friend)
Senju T. Hayashi [Alive]: I wish we talked more. You're cool and I hope you're doing well, Senju.

(Friend..?)
Mieko U. Tashiro [Alive]: I know things have been awkward between us lately... I am seriously so sorry for calling your dad hot. I hope we can move past that.

(Friend) Yejun T. Ukiyo [Alive]: We need to talk more! You're a fantastic mom and you take such good care of Yubi and I happy you both are so close. I'm still sorry about that time at the hospital but, I'm happy we've worked through it. P.S. Thank you for giving me a job.

(Friend) Vegas W. Nishikawa [Alive]: I was a bit jealous of you at first but, when I actually met you, you're pretty cool. I hope to speak to you more.

(Friend) Mews [Alive]: You are literally the smartest cat I've ever met. You're so cool and I love your place and your fur is so soft.

(Friend) Moose [Alive]: I love seeing you at work! One of the cutest dogs ever! I trust in you to help protect my sister, Moosie. You're a good pup!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Backstory:

[HUGE WIP]

Last edited:

meow sir

Level 17
memerchan
memerchan
Omega+
SUCH A CUTE BIO AND MAN...
(Boyfriend) Kokoro T. Fumiko [Alive]: I'm so happy I met you Baby...You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply! You are so fantastic and I am so happy to have you in my life. I will never, ever leave you my love...It's so nice to have someone who loves me the way you love me. I adore you and I trust you more than I've trusted anyone before. You are fantastic! I will always be here for you. I am so glad that you had started working at Yeobo, I've had a crush on you since day one! I have never in my life felt so comfortable and loved around someone. I hope we continue to blossom. I thank the gods for you. Keep being you, Baby.
(Friend) Mews [Alive]: You are literally the smartest cat I've ever met. You're so cool and I love your place and your fur is so soft.
THESE ONES RIGHT HERE...
AMAZING. CHEFS KISS, MUWAH

Users who are viewing this thread