Sexuality → Gay MLM
Occupations → Highschool Student in Karakura, Japan
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

╒═══════✰°
Physical Health
°✰═══════╛

→ [ Constant Tremble ]
Due to Yuugi’s severe anxiety, it’s so bad to where his body is in a constant state of a tremble.

╒═══════✰°

Mental Health
°✰═══════╛

→ [ Severe Anxiety ]
Severe Anxiety is when the body’s natural responses to anticipated stress exceed healthy levels and interrupt the individual's ability to function and carry out typical day-to-day tasks.

→ [ Severe Paranoia ]
Paranoia is an intense, irrational, persistent instinct or thought process of fearful feelings and thoughts.

→ [ Mild Stuttering ]
Due to the boys anxiety, his speech has been affected greatly. He stutters and repeats the words he says as he struggles to speak to others but as of recently, he’s doing better than before. He used to be completely non-verbal

→ [ PTSD ]

Information is given in his backstory

→ [ Coping Mechanisms ]
1. Nail Bitting. Yuugi’s nails are pretty rough and short due to biting or nibbling on his nails.
2. Hair Pulling. His hair is pretty messy and uneven. He tends to pull at his hair. Depending on how bad his anxiety episodes get, depends on if he manages to pull his hair out.
3. Skin Picking. He picks at the skin on his lips and the skin around his fingernails.

╒═══════✰°
Character Descriptions
°✰═══════╛

Personality Traits

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Positive Traits

→ Gregarious
→ Amiable
→ Affable
→ Sympathetic
→ Diligent

Negative Traits
→ Stubborn
→ Impatient
→ Unreliable
→ Jealous
→ Possessive

Other Traits
→ Openness
→ Warmth
→ Neuroticism
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Character Feats

N/A

Physical Description

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

The 5’2 male before you seemed to have a very anxious and paranoid aura. His body usually was seen trembling, with wide eyes, seeming to look everywhere around him, along with that, his hair was incredibly messy. The smell of coffee strongly lingered around him. His body appeared scarcely skinny. Bandages were found on the tips of his fingers and a few bandage patches were found on his face
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Items -
Items found on Yuugi or in his backpack
╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
→ [ On His Person ]

→ Gyaru Stans Bracelet
Yuugi wears a colorful, beaded bracelet. Fidgeting with the bracelet’s beads helps him stimulate movement in his fingers with the beads to help calm him down.
→ My Melody Phone
Holding it, or having it on him gives him a sense of security. He doesn’t have many friends and gets little to no calls or texts over the phone but, having it on hand could be handy if he’s been found in a dangerous situation
→ Bunny Backpack
He carries around a bunny backpack that was given to him by a complete stranger. She said it matched one of his outfits and would suit him more perfectly than it did her. Yuugi carries any items he might need that fit inside the bag

→ [ Inside his Backpack ]
→ Beige Headphones
Yuugi wears these headphones when an area he’s in gets pretty noisy/loud. Loud noises overstimulate the boy's brain and he can’t focus or think properly. The headphones help muffle the loud noises, but not completely
→ Bandages
A bandage pack is found in his backpack for when he picks at the skin on his nails and needs a bandage to stop the bleeding

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Statistics
╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Strength
→ 1
Perception → 10
Endurance → 3
Charisma → 5
Intelegance → 5
Agility → 4
Luck → 3
Health → 8
Morality → 7
Privileged → 6
Objectivity → 4
Sanity → 5
Social → 3
Overall: 64 / 130
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Fashion

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Yuugi’s clothing usually is found messy or bright-colored. .sometimes neutral toned. He’s not very good at looking ‘sharp’. He struggles with properly putting his clothes on not to appear as messy as they are
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Yuugi Santorini Art Gallery

Character Voice / Mannerisms
╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

[ Matt Stone ]

[Teek Tweak]
[Heehoo creek but, . .focus on tweek]
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

╒═══════✰°
Skills & Talents
°✰═══════╛

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Non-Combat Skills

Baking →
Yuugi likes to bake a bunch of cookies in his spare time

Combat Skills

NONE

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

[╒═══════✰°
Relationships & History
°✰═══════╛

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Family

[FATHER]→ Izumi Santorini [34] [ALIVE]
You make me feel safe

[MOTHER]→ ??? [??] [DEAD]
I miss you. Why did you have to leave? Why couldn’t you take me with you? I hope you’re safe. I love you

[BROTHER]→ Karl Santorini [14] [ALIVE]

[SISTER]→ Harley H. Santorini [20] [ALIVE]

[SISTER]→ Victorella Monique Santorini [18] [ALIVE]

[SISTER]→ Sol Santorini [20] [ALIVE]
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Relationships

→ N/A
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Friends

→ Toraburu Hayakawa [18] [ALIVE] @JollyJoltik
The closest relationship I’ll have that I could consider being ‘best friends’ with. Is it normal to feel all warm and fuzzy inside when he’s with me?

→ Yuro Larkin [18] [ALIVE]
You didn’t ask me as many questions as most did. You seem nicer on the inside than out.

→ Saitou gol. kanji [18] [ALIVE]
You gave me my very first nickname! ‘Yuu’. I like it.. I like it a lot

→ Du Jiayi [17] [ALIVE]
A very colorful one! She likes my outfit!

→ Ezzelin S. Corsetti [23] [ALIVE] @Frankie!
He picks me up and carries me on his back or shoulders around town. I do enjoy it. When he does this with me, it makes me feel a little bit less lonely. His hand against my head, patting softly for just a second comforts me in a way like when my mother used to do it to me when I was living with her.

Kazu Yoshida [18] [ALIVE]
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Animals

→ Diogen [2] [ALIVE] [BIRD]
You seem very protective of me. .and . .you’re like an emotional support bird! I think I can get used to you being around me and being so protective.
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗
Other

→ N/A
╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

[╒═══════✰°
Backstory

°✰═══════╛

June 17th, Tokyo Japan. A very small and malnourished baby boy was born into the Santorini family, region Tokyo, Japan.

-
TW -
the following scene may be disturbing for some readers. The following includes kidnapping, stalking, and suggested physical and sexual abuse

Age 7. Small Yuugi had woken up feeling rather thirsty. His goal was to get a cup of water and head back to bed, but that night had more of a disturbing night for Yuugi. He carefully got out of bed, placing his feet on the fuzzy carpet on his floor, making sure he didn’t wake up his sleeping mother in her bedroom. He crept a few steps forward carefully before looking up and noticing his small double-doored closet cracked open. He felt eyes on him from the dark closet and quiet breathing that wasn’t his own. His body froze, and his limbs trembled. He couldn’t move, nor look away from the crack in the closet. His lips parted open slowly as shaky breaths came out from it. Soon, a quiet whisper repeated the following “Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday”. The boy wasn’t sure what that meant but he was too scared to even try and decipher the words coming from his closet. A hand crept its way out from the closet and pushed the closet door open to reveal an unfamiliar face, with nothing but a moonlit smile that glowed from the moon's light through the window when their head peaked out. Their slim index finger made its way to the stranger's lips to tell the boy to keep quiet as they slowly made their way out and closer to Yuugi. Eventually, strange, unfamiliar hands found themselves running along the small boy's body as the stranger made their way behind Yuugi. Their left hand moved to his waist, pulling him against the stranger's body, and their left hand over the boy's mouth with heavy pressure to keep him silent. His nose was kept uncovered to keep him breathing. He could feel how fast his heart was racing, how his trembling body only got worse. The stranger can feel how thin his body was. After a while of being held like this, everything started to slowly blur as sleep was caught too heavy on his small weak body. His body passed out due to low energy and lack of sleep, falling like a rag doll against a complete stranger's hold. After that night, Yuugi was missing from his home for 5 long months before being found and returned safely back home. Those long 5 months left the boy with severe paranoia and PTSD. A few years passed and the boy refused to sleep in his own bedroom ever since that traumatic event when he was seven. Yuugi slept in the same bed as his mother as her presence comforted him and made the boy feel safe.

-

During Yuugi’s elementary school years, he met a boy in the winter. They were both in the same class yet, had never properly spoken to one another until a very specific winter week, just before Christmas break. Now, this boy was a bit taller than Yuugi, and that remained for the rest of their lives, but he had black hair and always wore a blue winter hat when the weather got cold. It honestly suited the boy pretty well. Yuugi has always noticed this particular boy during their years of managing to be put in the same classes for some time now. Something about him intrigued Yuugi. Maybe it was his blunt personality, but it was hard to tell what made this guy so interesting to Yuugi. Anywho, before Christmas Break, Yuugi had been approached by the boy and an introduction was received. His name was Toraburu Hayakawa. Toraburu ended up getting a seat change which placed him right next to Yuugi which was most likely the reason Toraburu introduced himself to Yuugi. Now being sat next to each other for the rest of the year and for the rest of their school careers, they became pretty close friends. Inseparable even. It’s remained this way for a while now and continues to this day. Ever since the two moved to Karakura, Japan, they’ve seen less and less of each other but when they see each other, it’s like they're glued together. You can’t go anywhere without seeing those two together when they're given the chance to see each other.

Art by @DrainingFeeling

This will continue to update

Note: Yes. .the characters are based off of (design-wise) Craig and Creek from South Park. DW abt it. Thank Yemi for making our hot-ass skins. Toraburu is owned by @JollyJoltik . We have not stolen the characters etc, their personalities are different, and so on and so forth. If you have any questions or worry regarding this please dm me, DrainingFeeling#6523. I will clear things up better for you. They are just inspired by the characters as we love them dearly, we are not copying or stealing whatsoever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread