mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Yuzu A. Kaori's Biography

_cloudyhayz

Level 8
· · ─────── ·赤い糸· ─────── · ·

[ YUZU A. KAORI ]
Keep note, the things with “” around them are her answering them in character!

· · ─────── ·赤い糸· ─────── · ·

BASIC INFORMATION

First Name:
“First name? Hmm. . . easy question! Yuzu!”
Surname: “Sur- HUH? Oh. . .that- Kaori! Like uh, scents! Or an aroma! I- have no clue. . .wait why is my surname based off a scent..?”

Preferred Name: “Oh oh! I like this question! Most people call me Yu, Zu, or Zuzu!”

Gender: “Wh- what typa question is that!? I- last I checked I was female. . .I could be wrong though.”

Age: “Age- my age!? Do you want my social security number too!? Sheesh dude.. I’m 23 chillaxe.”

Height: “H- Listen.. I get it, 5’9 is short. I know, calm yourself.”

Weight: “WH- ISN’T THAT A QUESTION YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSE TO ASK A LADY!? Gah dayum, I weigh like- 153lbs or something I don’t even know bro. I don’t weigh myself 24/7.”

Build: “Bui- WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE BUILDING!? Body-.. Body type..? Oh. OH! Athletic! I do a lot of sports and shit- can’t be bothered to join a team though.”

Skin Color: “I recently got a tan! So I am more tan than normal hehe.”

Eye Color: “OH OH! I LOVE THIS QUESTION TOO!! My eyes are like- so fucking cool bro, they are like. . .a teal? Yet sea green! Yet pastel, oh my god they’re so sick bro!!”

Hair Style: “Straight. Like your mo-”

Hair Color: “My hair’s naturally blonde, but the blonde was too obnoxiously bright. So I dyed it brown!”

Fashion: “Okay okay hear me out, ANYTHING CUTE! Like, dark academia, goth, casual, comfy, or pastel clothes. LITERALLY ANYTHING CUTE.”

Abnormalities: “Abn- Uh. . .My eyes? Those are abnormal. . “

Date of Birth: “For real bro, you want me Social Security number? Good, because you can’t have it. You can have my number though! Jokes aside, I was born June 19th, 1999.”

Place of Birth: “Bleh, how many more of these do I have to answer..? I feel like I am being interrogated. I was born in Moscow, Russia.”

Nationality: “Russian..?-”

Race: “LIKE A RACE CAR?? OH MY GOD! BRRRRRRRMMMMMM”

Sexual Orientation: “Bisexual! Both genders are cute.”

Religious Beliefs: “ YOUR MO-”

Political Beliefs: “BRo, I don’t give a shit about politics. It’s- just fuckin people dawg..”

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

GENERAL APPEARANCE

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Appearance: Yuzu stood about 5’9 weighing around 153lbs. The female had soft brown hair, it was styled straight and it was pretty long. Her interesting colored eyes complimented her athletic build, her eyes were like the ocean, but much much brighter. More pastel. She had several bruises covering her body, from where? Who knows! Yu had the word “MICAH <3” carved on her upper right arm, as well as a large rose tattoo covering her left arm. 96% of the time, she'd have love bites scattered across her neck. Although underneath the love marks, there'd be a scar that went horizontally across her neck.

Personality: Yu is quite strange. She’ll be energetic and bubbly one moment, and then the next she’ll have resting bitch face and be all serious. She’s nice to people, yes. She also cares a lot about those close to her. Although if you fuck with her, she’ll be a major bitch to you. She’s incredibly playful and flirty though, some would say she’s a charm.

Diseases/Illness: Yuzu doesn’t have any diseases nor illnesses, unless you count Insomnia. Then yes, she does.

Character Voice:
Zu spoke in a thick Russian accent, her voice was calm at times. Other times it’d be very bubbly, and she’d speak in a higher tone.

Equipment:
She often can be seen carrying around her phone and a Shiroi bracelet. A pretty white bow is rested at the back of her head at times, it depends on her outfit.

Clothes: She’s seen wearing a lot of outfits, ones ranging from incredibly bright and fun to dark clothes.

Hobbies: Yuzu has an interest in fighting. She loves sparring her friends, she finds it thrilling. She loves dangerous things, they have peaked her interest. She also loves watching the sunrise and set, as well as exploring or walking the beach at times of the day. Yuzu also quite likes sports, although she refuses to join a team. . .wonder why.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: A serious problem Yuzu’s know to have is zoning out, as well as psychotic tendencies or thoughts. She struggles with those the most. Zu also has a smoking and drinking addiction, knowing how bad they are she refuses to stop. She might have PTSD, although that’s to be determined… As mentioned with the illnesses, she also has Insonmia.

Skills: “I don’t have any skills… OH! I am suuuupperrr good at pissing people off.”

Quirks: “Quir- HUH!? None..? Maybe zoning out a lot? I dunno dawg chill.”

♡⃛ ────────────⠀♡⃛

Family/Friends:
Micah M. Fukushima. Hmm what to say about him . . . I love him! He’s an amazing Fiance, I don’t think I could’ve asked for anyone better. Super sweet man, he’s very caring. We have a lot of fun moments together, infact I don’t think there has ever been a dull moment with us.”
Xeno Valentine. Strange man I do have to say, he’s fun. I like him..! Although I haven't seen him in awhile... I think he may've left town. It's kind of sad, he was one of my first friends when I moved to Karakura.”
Haru Saito. Woooh- we have history. I love him, he’s extremely fun to be around. Although- I did slap him one time. . .sorry haru! You’re super cool!! I promise, I was in a bad mood when I slapped you. Your classes were incredibly fun.”
Luna Zenith. My god- This is one of the baddest bitches I know right here. She’s hella fun to be around, super fucking hot, really chillaxe, and overall we just vibe together so incredibly well. I love her to death, we even have some ‘Chemistry’~ together if you will.. ;)”
‘Crow’ C. Fukushima. Crow- we met on a sketchy website. I love them, they’re cute!! Platonically of course, they have a partner. I am not a homewrecker. They are very interesting human being, very.. Chaotic? I dunno, they’re sweet.”
Akira Tsuki Monet. Kira is built incredibly different. I don't know what's wrong with him, I think he may've hit his head when he was younger! He's definitely something else. Thinks he is very funny. I mean sometimes his jokes are good, othertimes they're just kind of stupid...”
Aoife M. O'Sullivan. Mmmm, she’s incredibly pretty!! I like her, I also look up to her. I think she’s incredibly cool, and probably one of my three role models. She’s sooo amazing honestly, super chill!”

Asami N. Tomoko. WOAH her hair is so cool! I don’t know if you guys have seen, but her hair and eyes. Such a pretty blue. She’s a beautiful woman, very powerful. Love her, she’s fun, and overall a sweet person.”
"Asher V. M. Monet. I look up to Asher very much. I respect him, a lot. Lovely man to be around. Very nice, and interesting."
"Esme V. M. Monet. Mother fucker eats rocks. That's all I have to say. Love Esme, but why does she keep eating rocks..."

Backstory:
W.I.P​

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
I love how you made the answer like in a unique type and IC-basis instead of a bald small answer. Great effort!

_cloudyhayz

Level 8
I love how you made the answer like in a unique type and IC-basis instead of a bald small answer. Great effort!
Thank you! But all credit goes to the user lxvna!! She did something incredibly similar, I was very much inspired by her. <3

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Age: “Age- my age!? Do you want my social security number too!? Sheesh dude.. I’m 18 chillaxe.”

Height: “H- Listen.. I get it, 5’9 is short. I know, calm yourself.”
That's not too short tho
Hair Style: “Straight. Like your mo-”
Said who
Religious Beliefs: “ YOUR MO-”
No
Micah J. M. Fukushima. Hmm what to say about him . . . I love him! He’s an amazing boyfriend, I don’t think I could’ve asked for anyone better. Super sweet man, he’s very caring. We have a lot of fun moments together, infact I don’t think there has ever been a dull moment with us.”
I find it... interesting that you're his mom on one of your alts :\
we even have some ‘Chemistry’~ together if you will.. ;)
Sure I know what kind of chemistry you two can do:
  • Discoloration of leaves.
  • Food Digestion.
  • Common salt.
  • Icefloating on water.
  • Tears while chopping onions.
  • Sunscreen.
  • Medicines.
  • Hygiene.
Yes.
I- last I checked I was female. . .I could be wrong though
WHAT THE...

Really fantastic bio! Really detailed and nice :)

_cloudyhayz

Level 8
That's not too short tho

Said who

No

I find it... interesting that you're his mom on one of your alts :\

Sure I know what kind of chemistry you two can do:
  • Discoloration of leaves.
  • Food Digestion.
  • Common salt.
  • Icefloating on water.
  • Tears while chopping onions.
  • Sunscreen.
  • Medicines.
  • Hygiene.
Yes.

WHAT THE...

Really fantastic bio! Really detailed and nice :)
PLEASE :sob: NOT YOU COMING AT ME FOR BEING HIS MOM ON MY ALLTTT

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
‘Crow’ C. Fukushima. Crow- we met on a sketchy website. I love them, they’re cute!! Platonically of course, they have a partner. I am not a homewrecker. They are very interesting human being, very.. Chaotic? I dunno, they’re sweet.”
oh hey i know that guy

Users who are viewing this thread