KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Ywandere​
Bc11a (Highschool Basketball)​
What is your discord username?
bclla​
Describe your activity on the server:
Id’ say my activity is around 8.5/10! I am currently the most active on my Bc11a account, but on my alt account ywandere I’d love to have the opportunity to play EMS on it to get that account more active. I joined the server in February, and I would love to expand my experience within the community. Everyone is very welcoming and accepting so I'd love to have the opportunity to learn more!​
What is your timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)​
List your current and past applications:
Accepted:​

Denied:​

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I started playing on RoleplayHub a few months ago, and have grown with my experiences! I first was roleplaying with the simple school aspects of things. I ended up joining the sports faction, which I currently am in. I have gained so much roleplay experience from being within highschool basketball, and I want to learn more about the different factions otherwise. I did join GangRP for about two months, before leaving that side of the server. I have been working on my detailRP, and firmly believe I have grown since joining the server.​
What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is to learn more about the different factions in SchoolRP. EMS has always been an interesting one, as it's something I'm interested in within my daily life. EMS has a certain draw to it as it creates unique stories, as you help to save lives within Karakura. I have heard wonderful things about the EMS team, and would love to become a part of it. CityRP is a whole new deal to me, and It seems like quite the unique experience. Working in the hospital would show many sides of the server as it deals with all injuries whether its from every day life or crimeRP.​
Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist​
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have been asking around on the responsibilities of hospital work within the server, and have a good understanding of what is expected of those who do it. I understand that in CityRP incidents do occur and that is why the hospital is needed for those. Psychiatrists work on a daily basis to help those in need of mental medical attention. They are able to help detect lingering problems within the patience when its on a psychological level. They are able to help with pharmaceutical work, setting up consultations and growing their patient basis'. They gain the trust of those and create bonds with their patients, in order to help give them the psychological help that they may need.​
Some of the roles include:​
Director: The overseer of the hospital, he is a role model for the doctors and handles how the hospital is run.​
Senior: This is the highest you can work your way up to, without being a higher-up.​
Attending: Attending is a step above a normal doctor, they are the ones to help train the residences. They have a higher level of knowledge that they will be able to pass down to those who may need.​
Normal: You have passed your exams! You are experienced within the medical field, and are working day to day to help save lives.​
Resident: A resident is the training stage, after you get accepted into EMS. You will be shadowing others and preparing to pass the exam.​
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I do understand that.​
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I will be 100% dedicated to my role, I am on the server quite a bit and eager to learn more about the factions.​
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do understand that I am required to be at the training when I am online.​
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do understand that ICLY information should not be taken OOCLY.​
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Sora Tachitsu​
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, she/her​
Character’s Age (if accepted):
31​
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Bachelor's degree of Pre-Medical and Masters In Psychiatric Mental Health​
Character’s Nationality:
Japanese​
Character’s Marital Status:
Unmarried​
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Buddhist​
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese​
Backstory (100+ Words)
It’s July 27th, 1979. At the church in Karakura, Japan, a wedding between Yang Cheng and Tada Tachitsu is taking place. “I do,” Yang says with a smile plastered across her face. “And I do, as well,” Tada says, not letting the officiant finish their sentence. The building erupts with cheers as Yang and Tada tightly hug each other. Three daughters were born, Sora, Iona, and Mikasa.​
Sora was raised in the same loving family that her older siblings were. When the older siblings moved out, her sister Iona turned to a more rebellious side, while Sora watched from the background. She was a cautious girl, always worrying about those nearest to her. She watched as her sister spiraled into her illegal activities, carefully watching. Sora was more of an observer, you can find her carrying around a journal she kept close to her.​
Writing and writing, she found herself joining the Art club! It was a way for her to connect with the community around her in school, and she found herself being enthralled by the experience. Her friends around her all created beautiful paintings, while hers were quite unique. During her free time she dedicated herself to her art works. She was quite passionate at expressing herself through the beauty of the world. Watching and watching, her paintings started to spiral as she worried more and more about her sister’s addictions. She wanted to know, why? Why would she let this happen to someone she cared about? How can she help prevent this from happening to others?​
She worked through her questions with a form of art therapy. She became more of an understanding person as she looked through the lenses of other people's perspectives. Dedicating herself to studying and understanding empathy, she blossomed with her craft. Focusing on school, she’d go onto study pre-medical within her bachelor years and continuing her craft within her masters in Psychiatric Mental Health at New York University.​
New York University (NYU), was quite a ways from home. Learning about different perspectives from a culture that she was unfamiliar with was quite intimidating. After she experienced her college years, she became quite versed in empathy. NYC is a place that can eat one alive if they are not ready for city life. She found herself dabbling into dangerous territory, falling in love with a dangerous man. Sora wanted to help Ryuko get out of the criminal lifestyle, but as she tried she saw the man she loved the most betray her. He stabbed her best friend after threats of reporting his activities to the police. She urgently reached out to her older brother, Erzhan, to help her move back home to Karakura to start a better future.​
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?​
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)​
Sora obtained her Master’s degree in Psychiatry Mental Health. She focused on Forensic Psychiatry, she wanted to understand the ‘why’s’ on how people can commit the acts that they do. She wanted to help them push through their problems, and live for a better future.​
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
NYU Grossman School of Medicine Program provided a wonderful three years for Sora. She moved back to Karakura, Japan after hearing about her sister’s success.​
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Working many internships throughout her college years, Sora has networked and gained many connections to the medical world. She ended up securing a job in New York City for about a year and a half before moving back to Japan.​
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
None at the moment.​
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?​
Almond-eyed and curious with dark hair falling in sheets over her alabaster pale skin, the curvy and delicate woman would stand at 5'6 with the smell of peppermint following her. With long lashes and full lips, she'd be a beauty of the highest caliber. With age a few smile lines would appear on her face.​
How does your character act on and off duty?
While on duty, Sora radiates positivity through her comforting smile and friendly greetings to her colleagues, understanding the impact of a simple hello on someone's day. Sipping her coffee, she remains energetically prepared to lend a hand whenever needed.​
During her off-duty hours, Sora's demeanor shifts towards a more introspective one. Prioritizing her mental health, she tends to work on her paintings, using her artwork as an outlet for her emotions. Movies serve as a means of escaping reality, and she often invites her closest friends to join her.​
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Sora is confident in handling various situations because she knows her strengths and skills well. While she's capable on her own, she also believes that working together with others can solve some problems better. When she facing bigger problems, she's not afraid to ask for help from the right people or resources, showing her adaptability.​

What plans does your character have for the future?
Sora dreams of the idea of creating a family of her own, although this objective is secondary to her work focus. While she has the desire to have a family, her main priority centers on her passion for helping others. She believes herself to be an empathetic person so, she entertains the thought of adopting a few children, driven by the hopes and wishes to provide them with a stable and caring . Sora wants to change the future for the better.​
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themselves?
Sora is perceived as an outgoing but strict woman. Her tone would sound stern while speaking about issues, but an empathetic smile would be flashing across her face.​
Sora views herself as more reserved, her actual perspective of herself would not come out during work. She knows she needs to be assertive in her job, so she acts more outgoing there. She's careful about keeping her personal life separate from work.​

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread