Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Bc1la (main) [alt for teacher] ywandere

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ᵇᵉˡˡᵃ#5144

Do you have a microphone?: Yes!

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is around a 9. I am on the server every day and have the freetime to dedicate to SRP!

Do you have any previous bans?: No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Approved Korean Application
Denied Shopkeeper Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): [Grade-12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
History Teacher, focusing on Geography!

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I am fascinated by the teacher faction on the server, as they bring a unique element to the gameplay. Joining this group would be a dream come true, as it would enable me to connect with more players and offer unique experiences within my classroom.. Given how much I enjoy spending time on the server, I am excited about the potential opportunity of extending this experience to others. I would love to be able to host more classes, as a lot of the times when I am on the server they aren’t hosted. Time Zones can be a tricky thing, and I would love to reach more players within the times I am online.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Of course, I'm excited to learn more!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teachers' logs are to keep track of quotas for each month. This includes time spent teaching within a classroom, how many students attend, and it keeps track over the month. It is important to know who is doing their job and if they are reaching their monthly quotas. This is also important due to payroll.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: There are many rules when it comes to the classroom, and it varies from each teacher. Here are some rules that apply to mine.
  1. Absolutely no discriminatory comments during class. Respect is a big part of my moral code, it goes both ways.
  2. No use of electronic devices without my consent. If a lesson requires it, for example a Kahoot. Then you are able to use it.
  3. There is no fighting or bullying allowed in my class. Classrooms should be safe spaces for students, and I will do my part to keep it that way.
  4. No swearing in the classroom, it is not an appropriate place for that kind of language.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been on the server for a couple months now. I am online every day for multiple hours. I want to learn more about the factions that’s why I am applying. I have done a bit of GangRP, but as of right now my characters are not associated with any factions. I’ve done daily DetailRP scenarios from cooking, to sparring, and more.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: This would be the “lead” of the department, usually the manager. They would be responsible for managing their teachers, and making sure the rules are followed.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This would include a teacher that has finished their training and has been teaching for quite some time. They have completed their quotas for the month.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This would include teachers who have just finished their training, but have worked long enough to become a qualified teacher yet.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This would include teachers who were just hired by the department. They have not undergone training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in game and out of game are very similar. They are expected to be organized and maintain a positive image of themselves. Teachers are role models through and through, they need to be able to be prepared for any given situation. Lesson plans are important for teachers since they are the objectives for that day. They need to be able to create safe spaces for their students and provide them with a quality education. There would be no schooling without the teachers so they play a vital role in life. Teachers make 350k-500k a month based on their qualifications. Teachers in their spare time are also looked upon as role models, they are to be respected and respectful to others. In their spare time, they are inquisitive about the world around them, usually eager to learn more.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are a vital role to SchoolRP, as without the Teacher Faction there would be no point in calling it a School. Being able to teach their students, and supervise on school grounds is a key aspect to the game.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MosCow, which is “Must have, should have, could have, won’t have”

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Emiri Higashi is a young Japanese woman with a bright and cheerful demeanor. She has long pink hair that she often wears straight down, and her eyes are a lighter color that sparkle when she smiles. Her style is a mix of modern but delicate clothing. .
Emiri has a deep passion for both history and geography, which she integrates into her teaching style. She often uses interactive and creative methods to make the material more engaging for her students. Her bubbly personality and positive outlook on life make her a favorite among both her students and colleagues.
She believes that every student has the potential to succeed, and she strives to create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment where all students can thrive. She encourages her students to be curious, ask questions, and think critically about the world around them.
She also believes in collaboration and teamwork, and she values the insights and perspectives of her fellow teachers. She enjoys working together with them to develop new and innovative approaches to teaching.
Emiri is a kind, compassionate, and empathetic person, with a talent for connecting with others. She is always ready with a smile and a word of encouragement, and her enthusiasm for teaching is infectious. She is a natural leader who inspires others to be their best selves, and she is deeply committed to making a positive impact on the lives of her students.
She hopes to continue her career as a teacher and eventually earn a doctorate in either history or geography. She dreams of someday starting a family one day. She hopes to incorporate her experiences into her teaching, broadening her students' horizons and encouraging them to think globally.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
First, she would approach the delinquents calmly and try to diffuse the situation by speaking to them in a respectful and non-confrontational manner. If the delinquents refuse to comply or continue their behavior, Emiri would inform them that their actions are disruptive and not acceptable within the school. If they refuse to comply or continue their disruptive behavior, she would report the incident to the appropriate authorities, such as a school administrator or security personnel. Throughout the interaction, Emiri would maintain a calm and professional demeanor, and prioritize the safety and well-being of all students within the school.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Emiri would first pause and assess the situation to understand why the students are not paying attention. She would try to understand the underlying reasons for the disinterest. She would speak to the class as a whole to get feedback and to understand why they are disinterested. She would approach the topic in a calm manner.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Emiri's bubbly and outgoing personality would shine through in the teacher's lounge as well. She would be friendly and approachable, always willing to strike up a conversation with her colleagues. She’s a good listener to those who need it. Emiri would likely use her positive attitude to boost the morale of her colleagues, particularly on days when they may be feeling overwhelmed or stressed. She may even bring in treats or snacks to share with her colleagues to brighten their day.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would walk into the classroom with a smile on her face, ready to start the day's lesson. She greets her students with a warm hello and begins to set up the materials for the day. &f"Good morning, class! Today, we'll be exploring the geography of the Amazon Rainforest. We'll be learning about its location, climate, biodiversity, and the challenges that the region faces."

/me logs in to Kahoot and projects the game on the board for all the students to see. The questions cover a wide range of topics, such as the location of countries, their capitals, famous landmarks, and cultural traditions. As the students answer each question, she cheers them on and gives them hints and extra information about each topic. She's impressed by how quickly they're able to recall the information.&f"That was amazing, everyone! You did such a great job answering all the questions. It's clear that you've been paying attention in class. Keep up the great work!"

/me notices the class is not paying attention to the lesson. &f"Excuse me class, I understand that sometimes it's difficult to focus, but it's important to pay attention so that you can understand the material and do well on the assignments. Is there something I can do to make the lesson more engaging for you?" She would take the comments into consideration to help accommodate students' learning preferences.

/me assigns a group project on the geography of Japan. She makes sure to give clear instructions and expectations. "Alright class, for the next project, you'll be working in groups to create a presentation on a specific country in Japan. Please use the resources I've provided to help you, and feel free to ask me any questions along the way." As the students work on their project, she would circulate around the room, offering guidance and answering questions as needed.

Backstory
Emiri Higashi was born and raised in Japan, growing up in a small coastal town near Tokyo. From a young age, she was fascinated by the world beyond her own shores, and spent hours poring over maps and novels, dreaming of all the places she might one day visit. The rich history of different cultures sparked an interest in her at a young age.
After completing her undergraduate studies in History with a minor in Geography, Emiri decided to pursue a career in education. She started teaching as a teacher's assistant at a local high school in Tokyo, where her enthusiasm for the subject quickly earned her a reputation as one of the most engaging members on staff. This quickly grew her confidence to explore more about History.
But Emiri's ambitions didn't stop there. She had always been drawn to the idea of teaching abroad, and so she began applying to schools and universities in other countries. Eventually, she was offered to get her masters in History at a prestigious international school in Europe.
Emiri threw herself into her new role with pride, immersing herself in the school's diverse community and exploring the continent in her free time. Being able to travel grew her knowledge in Geography. Over the years, she built up a reputation as an inspiring and passionate young lady, one who went out of her way to connect with her peers and help them develop a deep appreciation for the world around them.
But Emiri never forgot her roots, and so after sometime in Europe, she decided to return to Karakuka to continue her teaching career closer to home. Now, as a seasoned and well-traveled educator, Emiri brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her classroom, inspiring a new generation of young people to explore the world and discover their own place in it.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Emiri Higashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Emiri
Preferred Name: Emiri

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Not specified
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): History
Minors: Geography

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English and French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not but I'm in the process of getting one.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread