mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Zack's Receptionist Application!

z_4ck

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: MrZ_4ck

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): zack vr #3508

What is your time zone?: I am in pacific daylight time, as i live in california.

Describe your activity on the server: Almost every day, i play when i can.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I haven't been banned at any time yet!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, i do understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: For the record, receptionists are normally at the front desk, greeting parents and directing stundents, co workers, etc. to where they are supposed to be. They always try to help as much as possible and do their best at it!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Before i played minecraft, i took part in lots of roleplaying on fortnite, roblox and overall i would say im just a straight up 9.76/10.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: The reasons i want to join the employee faction is because i try to make friends with as much people as possible, try to be nice and always want to help!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (1) Zack's KPD Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server and just that.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I'm currently in 11th grade

────────────

Situations
So a instance of a situation my character would be in would be probably if a co-worker or student took dangerous precautions to do something that wouldn't help anything get better than it already was, my character would probably try to get them to refrain from it.

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: If that would ever happen, i would try to get the student to calm down and just stop, attempting to direct them to where they are supposed to be.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would get up, marching to the hallways and trying to seperate them by using my words.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Again, i would try to make them refrain from it, trying to help them stop.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character would use his time wisely before having to go towards his desk again, making the best of his meals.

Provide us with at least three
detailed /Me's of your character whilst on your chosen role: /me Sat on his chair, he silently taps his feet on the ground, making a rhythm and then grabbing his coffee, he then took a sip of his coffee as he began sitting the mug down, he grabbed a napkin now putting it under the mug.
/me Got up and then reached for a cabinet, pulling the cabinet open as he grabs a folder and sketch book. He scribbled into the notebook and putting it back.
/me Grabbed a pen, tossing it lightly up in the air, out of view and catching it, he threw the pen up in a way it spun back down. He then clicked the button on the top now writing in a book.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Zackary Pierce Sanbuono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr.
Preferred Name: Zack

Age (Minimum is 25): 29

Academic Degree: Communications Degree
Major(s): Computer Science
Minors:

Nationality: American
Known Languages: Japanese icly, and American.

Backstory
I stepped foot onto Japanese soil for the first time, I went to the Toyohashi High School and was bullied at first. I always managed to confront my bullies to just stop bullying people in general. I soon was respected among my school and was transferred to the Karakura College as then I got a degree, met friends, got bullied again, confronted bullies again, I soon was then a quarterback in the college (( not with application )) and was respected once more. Some people didn't want me as a football player, my trial in the seasons expired as i spent time at home and college. I then got suddenly pretty smart and wanted to apply for a school employee, I signed up for a school employee position, letting the higher management choose my position. I took more time at home and graduated, I aged up a bunch and yeah, thats pretty much it.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation is that i feel dedicated to such job as a receptionist and always have been since the police application.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants: I feel actually dedicated to the job, unlike a lot of other applicants and have been for a while, i seen people on the job and looked fun to partake in. I wanted the chance to work with them and become their friends.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions: I do not have any further questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread