ena

Level 3

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
zagti

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I was extremely active during the summer but took a break (just inactive) once school has started. Putting my maximum effort into education is a pretty crucial element ATM however I’ve got everything under control without being overwhelmed, giving me more time to do whatever I want once time is given. For the past few days, I’ve been getting onto srp much more (on eeena) to increase the activity by A LOT. Taking on a role such as police would not be a problem.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord?
Of course, and I’m VERY active on it I can promise you that. zae#4747 (Name is changeable but it’s that and surely not hard to find me through discords at all)

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, and I’m good to use it.

List your current and past applications:
Staff application - Denied
French language - Accepted
Korean language- Accepted
Police application - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
As I mentioned previously how I’m getting my activity back to how it was, I miss the fun there was in the force with everyone and everything we had done. Didn’t regret applying, however I had left because I lost motivation to do anything, especially when there were 40 people in the force & I had reached peak being LT I didn’t see the purpose to stay for any longer. However, now that I’d be restarting with new add-ons, why not? I can assure my activity if accepted (The activity on zagti is close to none due to not having a purpose to log on that account) and will not disappoint.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I know the difference between Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct compared to the ones in my country. Not only, I believe I have a firm grasp of the concept too throughout my time as an officer on SRP.

What are the Police ranks?
Police CommissionerPolice Captain Head Lieutenant Police lieutenants Police sergeants Police corporals Patrol officer Cadets.
DETECTIVES:
Detective Superintendent Detective chief-inspector Detective sergeant Detective constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I’d say I have a good grasp of it, especially after 4 months of honestly putting my entire activity to it quite recently. Obviously rules have changed, different ways of working, etc- That isn’t a problem for me to adapt to, fast learners. Also, as I was previously head of Physical training when I was still on the force- I have that part pretty familiar even if the systems changed afterwards. I haven’t forgotten the way police run as a general concept, things that are cooperated within this role & it’s expectations. I think I’m able to handle situations quickly whilst cooperating with all the other officers included, going off by what’s best to do etc.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In my eyes, police are important for several pretty obvious reasons-- Thus being, keeping the town. . .legal. Making sure everything is safe for the citizens, keeping criminals locked up (reducing crime rates), dealing with emergencies. Without Police in SRP. . .It would be pretty chaotic, there would be constant crimes with no absolute consequences- Everything would be a tad bit of a mess, especially if someone needs immediate help due to witnessing a murder-- There would need officers. Apart from that, it’s pretty much a huge factor to GangRP. Where’s the fun in GangRP when there’s no opponents to go against? Actually. . I’d assume GangRPers would love to not have any officers in roleplay but if we were to speak realistically- in a sense.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Eiko Tajima. Her hair lol, that was quite the banger. She’s an engaged mom who’s quite formal for no absolute reason with full intention of being the mom of the town honestly. She’s unique in a sense where her personality really. . Confusing. She’s very competitive with anything she does however she tries to be super laid back and do whatever she feels like horribly.

What he's like on and off the job?
Off the job Eiko’s pretty outgoing, chats with the citizens she crosses by in an attempt to become cool. She often gathers with her two daughters when she can and with her fiancé when they are both off-duty. Eiko would never embarrass herself outside or inside of work, the reason why she’s easily formal everywhere she goes. However, her dressing style is quite revealing but she hates to dress manly

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Loves her co-workers, especially feeding them all dad jokes. When it comes to it, she would always assure to keep them well in place (At least that was her goal when she had some sort of authority position to the ranks below her) and keep the working environment completely professional. Eiko Tajima has a pretty straight forward life plan ahead of her, she didn’t have much to put in priority apart from: A stable financial state, her family. So, that’s what she worked for, working at a career she’s been passionate about whilst living her dreams.

BACKSTORY
Eiko Tajima started working at the Karakura Police Department at the age of 31 while having 2 daughters and being divorced. It all went well and she had fallen in love with her career, but good things don’t last long- At least for her. She later then in her 32 resigned from the force to spend more time with her family, being on-duty was far too sophisticated as a mother. Meeting her daughters daily at the garage of the department was never ideal for her, in ADDITION her life always being on the line. It was far too overwhelming. Not to mention, Eiko had gotten along well with all her co-workers as understood, she even met her now fiancé at the workplace, keeping everything under the rules of course. Eiko put in her resignation letter to Preston, soon after carried on a family business at Flora Bust! It was a lovely hit, she sold all sorts of flowers and lemons for a living. The freedom was amazing, but. . It got repetitive. She finally stood her ground and passed on the shop to a family friend of hers, knowing they’d carried it well and hoped for the best.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Eiko Tajima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Eiko Tajima

Preferred Name: Tajima

IC Phone number: TBD

Religious Denomination: She’s atheist

Marital Status: Engaged

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4 years