ZekesHB
Notable+
-- Activity --

IGN (Minecraft Username):
ZekesHB

Timezone:
GMT/BST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:

I am active on SRP very frequently, as a factual number I'd say it's usually 2/6 hours on most days, however it varies greatly on what there is to do rather than my availability. I am available often on weekends however I am also active from Monday - Friday when not at work, which is only limited hours per week anyway.

-- Questions --

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
zekeshairyballs

How long have you been building?:
I have been building on Minecraft since I first got it at 9 years old essentially. On my old account Titanslayer321 (Yes it's another aot reference) I was a builder for an old Minecraft GTA RP server called GTAMC.NET when I was around 13. The server sadly shut down however building for that team was a great part of my childhood, and I'd once again love to build for a server I've grown so fond of now I'm older. From then to now I've only gotten more into building as I am always in creative worlds building new structures, as all of the images attached below were made especially for this application, rather than reusing old buildings.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:

I'd simply love to see my builds be used by the players of the server. Whether it be a new house or apartment design that I helped create I'd just like to see how the community interacts and uses my building. I want to build anything and everything for the server and help contribute to it's growth and be able to tell people that I made a part of this server, which will make me proud as a player of such a long period.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):

I'd say my strengths lie in structure building, I like to think that my slightly larger scale builds are detailed and effective looking, and I like to build at a scale. However I also like building any form of buildings, I'm more than qualified at interior work too however building intricate and well thought out house plans and layouts is what I like to do, trying new interesting architecture and trying to make an appealing structure. I'd also like to add that Organics are very appealing to me too, I love to create natural landscapes and forests with lots of little interesting details.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:

Yes, and I love this idea, I often send friends screenshots of my builds and ask for their opinions, I am more than open to other viewpoints and help from people and I can work very well in a team, especially of very skilled builders and I look forward to creating great things and learning with the already existing build team.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I would define myself as being more fluid in style, I can pretty much adapt to any type of task given to me, but mainly I tend to deal with either modern structures such as apartment buildings, train stations, shops, or a wide range of other urban areas. I like to build cities that come together with lots of different structures that compliment each other, road networks etc.

-- Portfolio --

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your application, after discussing it with the rest of the Builders, we have decided to accept it!

Welcome to the team! You'll start your journey off as a Trial member of the Build-Team, from there we will ensure that you're ready to work on projects with us before making you a fully-fledged member of the community team. We look forward to working with you!

What happens next?
You'll receive your roles in the SchoolRP Discord, at which point you'll receive information about the role and its guidelines. Along with the information, you'll be contacted via Discord DMs about your Trial; trial builds consist of Structure, Interior and sometimes Organic work.

Users who are viewing this thread