Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.38062/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.41691/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.46070/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tutor-app.49663/ [Denied]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

My experience with DetailRP is that I used to do both GangRP and track for the school. With track, I had to DetailRP in certain situations. At any other time, I’m a very chill person who details daily with friends and stuff.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I have a few motivations for applying for the position of doctor. One of the biggest motivations is that I would like to be a doctor in real life. A career and roleplaying as a doctor is like the next best thing currently. Also, I love assisting people for the most part so becoming a doctor would allow me to be in such a position to be helping others who are injured. I would enjoy having a new type of roleplay available and gain more experience.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I would be applying for a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role I am applying for is Doctor. Unlike Surgeons, Doctors diagnose people not like Psychiatrist do with mental illnesses and things like that. Doctors can tell you if you have a cold, if you are pregnant, have a cold, etc. They diagnose your physical state instead of your mental state. They don’t operate on the patient either, like surgeons do.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Hospital Director:

They are the one incharge of the hospital and have the most authority. They do things such as accepting people into the hospital staff, and descriput paycheck and things such as that.

Clinical Manager:
They operate under the Hospital Directors. They have the second highest authority over the other hospital staff. They perform tasks such as interviewing, and training new hospital staff.

Clinical Lead:
They are the ones that perform the task of doing things such as training and monitoring new workers.

Attending Surgeon:
They are the leader of the other surgeons. They will be the ones watching making sure everything is going okay, and have importance in the care of the patient in the room.

Surgeon:
Surgeons are the ones that take care of the patient in the surgery room. They perform surgery on the patients, depending on what is required to be done. They save many patients, and help to make sure their patients recover. Even sometimes they are the ones in charge of saving a patient's life.
Attending Doctor:
The Attending Doctor is the one who is lead of the rest of the team of doctors. They make sure the right treatment is being given, and patients are leaving with the proper treatment.

Doctor:
Doctors are the ones within the staff who usually handle the non-life-threatening injuries. They also deal with prescribing medication, equipment, and being able to carry out the vast majority of tasks.

Attending Psychiatrist:
These members of the staff are the ones with the most authority over the rest under them. They work with others to determine what is needed for the patient.

Psychiatrist:
These are the members of the team that are responsible for handling patients mentally recovering from a traumatic event. They are also the ones who help a person who is struggling mental recover and diagnose them with mental illnesses. They can decide if a person needs to be treated by therapy, medication or both. They can also talk to prisoners to help understand what they did and why.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I fully acknowledge if I am inactive I will be demoted from my position.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I'm prepared for the work that comes to me.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I'm prepared for the consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I'm aware of that.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Naoji is a 6’5 korean male with Blonde hair and a low monotone voice. He would smell like versace eros. He would have a condition where he says what he thinks but he had learned how to control it at serious times. is unique by a few factors. Naoji loves being able to learn new things, and experience all of what life can offer him. Also he is a very defensive person at times but also as he tries to bring light and justice to most situations.

What are they like on and off the job?
During work hours Naoji is serious at most times but he could try to lighten up people by telling jokes and try to make the person smile. He is a very gentle person when it comes to others, and will do his best to defend those who he loves and cares for. Off the job. He loves to hang out with his brothers and family members, he loves to play basketball on some days.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Naoji enjoys the company of his co-workers. He respects them and their opinions even if they have a different outlook than he does. Naoji hopes that he and his coworkers can get along inside and outside of the workplace. He values any conversation he has with his coworkers and takes their interests and hobbies into account. He plans to further his career as a doctor and help raise his children.
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should acknowledge?
Logorrhea- Condition to make you say what you think, but he has controlled it at serious situations

BACKSTORY
(1,566)

Naoji was born on Jeju Island. South Korea. He was born into a smaller family that seemed to never stop growing. Both of his parents were very loving and valued all of their kids. His mother was Korean while his father was American. No matter what they did as occupations, they never allowed that to get involved with their family. Their kids, and how they saw them was something important to them and they wanted them to think of them in the kindest way they possibly could. They provided everything their kids could possibly need, even though there were so many. No one was treated less than the others, nor did they allow any to feel less special. Naoji was the second oldest of the twenty kids they had, his parents would make sure he was treated just as well as them. One thing he knew that they never did is he saw they were a part of a gang, he saw them break the law. Even though was inspired by his dad's ability to provide money wisely to the family and give them all they could ever need and want. He was bothered by how he got it. The fact that his mother always taught him how to be a good man, and how to watch out for people. Along with what could possibly be wrong with them so he could always help as soon as possible. How to respect and follow the law. She did things like that, she broke the law. He knew his parents wanted him to be a good man, and that they did what they had to for the family. So, he promised to be what they needed him to be. Just because his parents were like that didn’t mean his whole family was, his uncle was a doctor. He one time took him to work with him, he saw how many people he helped figure things out in such a short amount of time. It reminded him of his mother, it made him happy and wanting to help people like that. On an unfortunate day, his cousin had passed away from an illness that the doctors never saw, even though all the signs were there. He wanted to make sure that never happened again to anyone because of someone's mistake that was supposed to prevent it. Even after years passed from these experiences, he still couldn’t forget them. He wanted to be like that but doubted himself in a way. He couldn't exactly pinpoint why he doubted himself, but he did.

He admired his uncle, even as a teenager. He would always ask him as many questions as possible, how to determine certain things, in such a small amount of time and what the smallest of things could have meant. He could find out if someone's ankle was sprained or broken just by touching the ankle and looking at it. He did such a good job at his occupation also; he was there for the longest and trained almost everyone. He was admired by everyone, even his own family and coworkers. He was the best at his job, and Naoji just wanted to be just like him. It wasn’t just his uncle but his mother also. She inspired him from a much younger age, she was just so easily respected everywhere she went. She was started but not in a bad way, in a way that almost demanded respect. She easily could tell what was wrong with people in both a mental and physical way. She was a physiatrist before she quit out of nowhere. She was good at what she did and could always tell if she could get her kids checked, or if something was wrong with them on another level. Even though people in his day-to-day life played a huge part, there were other things that did also. One of them happened to be a show on TV, every night and day after school you could find him watching the show. He loved it, even from a very young age. Scrubs was the show that made him certain he would become a doctor. When he was watching Scrubs, he found himself liking a specific character in the show. Even though the show was about doctors and that was his favorite thing about the whole show as a whole he loved the Turk dance scene. It also included his favorite character in the whole show who was Dr. Chris Turk. This show, along with the certain people in his life, was a huge factor in him striving to be a doctor. He had more experience with it on a personal level, as a kid he found himself in the hospital more as a kid and teenager as he has a thought disorder. When he went there, he was very fond of a doctor there. His name was Dr. Martin. He told him about his passion, and he allowed him to watch surgery take place, to pick just exactly what he wanted to do. He loved him, he always wanted to go see him when he was there. This is exactly who he wanted to be when he grew up, so he chose his future occupation that day.

He ended up graduating at seventeen years old, as he took his studies very seriously even if he got in trouble because of his thought disorder. His disorder made him say whatever he thought. He ended up getting better at controlling it as he got older, but still, he can't fully control it but is still getting some help for it. Even so he got into a college in Japan at the age of seventeen. He studied under a professor you used to teach at many other college schools. He was his professor in human genetics, and physics. His name was Mr. Kaushiki. He was the nicest professor he had, he understood that he was doing many different types of classes so cut him slack, but still expected his best on all his assignments, test, quiz, and exams. No matter what, Naoji gave him what he wanted. He was at the top of his studies in all of his classes. During his time in his first year of college, he got married to his girlfriend Ibuki. Only five months after they divorced, because of things that had been happening within the relationship. Two months later, he found Ibuki was pregnant with his children. She was two months along in her pregnancy and hadn’t found out what she was having. She wanted to tell him before she did, but even if they weren’t together. He knew he could be a good dad to them. He would be, even if the children's parents were not together, he would still be in their life. So would Ibuki. His children were born months later, Ibuki gave birth to two beautiful babies. One boy and one girl. Naoji loved his kids so much and was excited to be a father for them and Ibuki was happy to be a mother. Even though he had twins he treated his studies the same while being in his kids' life. After a couple years studying in college in many classes, He graduated with the highest degree in the medical field. That being a degree in Doctorate, majors in Phycology, Human Genetics, Medical Studies and Minors in Chemistry, Biological Studies, and Physics.

After he graduated college, he would go to work at a hospital in Tokyo which is where he lived when he graduated. When he went to work there, he was nervous and wanted to be the best he could like the people he looked up to back in the United States. He loved his family back there and wanted to be nothing but the best for them when he told them. He went through training for around two months, during his training he would listen very closely. He would watch how the doctors talked to the people who came in his office, he treated them with nothing but respect and got the same respect back. He was the employee of the month, the whole time he worked there. He had the most patients also, some people seemed to envy him more than admire him. Naoji always found this weird, while he worked there because he just saw admiration. He wanted to be just like him, he wanted to be better than him and see how he could improve as a person. This specific doctor did most of his training, while he was a trainee. His personality was different, he seemed to demand more respect and wouldn’t hesitate to call them out when they did something wrong. This wasn’t something that made Naoji mad. He understood that he wanted him to be the best they possibly could, and tough love helped get you there. The doctor's name was Mr. Koshi, his assistant, Miss. Yuma. She was very sweet, and more on the skittish side she would jump at anything and everything. Even so, he gave her the most respect out of anyone. He knew her potential, just like he knew Naoji. After Mr. Koshi quit and Naoji ended up working under Miss. Yuma. His potential was proven, and she knew that. He eventually quit and moved to Karakura to be closer to his kids.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Naoji Ketsueki Ishimoto

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Naoji Ketsueki Ishimoto

Characters Preferred Name:
Mr. Naoji is fine

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
He is Divorced.

Characters Nationality:
Latinasian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years

Working Experience(s):
Naomi is very experienced in cooking he would be a great cook. cooking for homeless, family, and stuff like that. He would also help animals outside of his dorm building with rescues. he would take care of them then take them to a animal shelter. He is trying to gain experience as a doctor.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Human Genetics, Medical Studies (Medications)
Minor(s):
Chemistry, Biological Studies
Native Languages:
Korean, and English
Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread