mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Zineb inventory glitch

Cowbcy

Level 2
IGN: Zineb

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Entire inventory (most importantly black Camaro) Black Camaro, Spartan Baseball Bag, cigarette, that star phone custom I had in my first slot, France Flag, right eye bandage, toy 13 (custom scythe toy), ballistic face mask, Pepsi and coke bottle, flame glasses, corona beer can, and a water gun (you can see it in the clip.)

EVIDENCE: I was just in class doing whatever then I got kicked out and moved to the baseball field for some reason. My entire inventory glitched out and left me with just a baseball bat and 2 arrows.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Literally everything in my inventory is gone, but I have video evidence of it happening and a recent screenshot of my inventory.

I have a video of it happening but it's not letting me upload it. My discord is Melo#6283 and I can DM any evidence to whoever needs to see it.

Update: Here's a Gyazo link of the whole thing happening, it's untrimmed but it's the only way I would have been able to share the video:

At the bottom, there is also an image of my inventory, nothing really changed other than the water gun I have (had) in my first slot now
2022-07-25_23.28.48.png
2022-04-24_21.18.26.png

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
REVIEWED
Your item request has been accepted
I'll need you to send me a DM (Yonio#5112) to provide proof that you
were legitimately given the ownership of the Black Camaro, considering the
original owner of that vehicle wasn't you, but "DesctructionRP"

- Your water gun will be given later on when a Senior Admin
is able to spawn one in

- If you need further assistance, feel free to send me (Yonio#5112)
or any Admin+ a DM on discord and we will handle your request​

Users who are viewing this thread