mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Official ZOMBIE EVENT | INFORMATIONAL

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Are the zombies allowed to bite through clothing? I mean they do still have human teeth
If a zombie (human) has the bite force to rip through flesh id assume it'd be able to easily rip through clothes just really depends on what you are wearing and where

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I was thinking of something more along the lines of leather jackets and pants.
Humans have stronger jaws so its probably somewhat possible, however its less likely yet if they have any sort of sharp weapon on hand (for example a simple pocket knife) it'll be easier for them to rip through said clothing the only issue is that humans have smaller jaws so its harder to properly bite into larger objects/smooth objects.

hebwig

Level 111
Are the zombies allowed to bite through clothing? I mean they do still have human teeth
yes, they can bite through anything except for masks.....meaning don't come with armor and expect to be invincible :-3
keep in mind that all other combat rules apply e.g. the ten minute bleedout timer (and there are no EMS either...), ranges, rolling for initiative, weapon profile information, etc

Amai_Doku

Level 3
yes, they can bite through anything except for masks.....meaning don't come with armor and expect to be invincible :-3
keep in mind that all other combat rules apply e.g. the ten minute bleedout timer (and there are no EMS either...), ranges, rolling for initiative, weapon profile information, etc
Oh alr, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread