• College Councillor
  • Doctor/EMS
  • English Teacher x2
  • Council President
  • Language Applications
  • Teaching Assistant
  • Head-Nurse
  • Staff Application
Note: All applications stated are ones that have been accepted; for the most part, being the majority.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I am unaware of any recent bans or warnings at this time; however, a long time ago, I was banned by WiffyBanter for acting drunk.

Shop wanted:
Happy Goods

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Well, the reason in which I want to be a shop owner, is to provide the players with a trusted service, where they are able to rely on consistent opening times, and plenty of products for customers to indulge in. Recently I have been given the motivation to put this application out. I wouldn’t exactly say there is a specific reason as to why I am motivated; I’d most likely leave it down to a random influx of motivation from an unknown means.

An Ideal response to this question would indeed be to provide a good service to those who actively buy from the shops; from a business standpoint, there are several goals for a business to achieve. First and foremost, it’d be to provide the customers with a good, and reliable service for them to actively purchase goods from; especially having unique items for them to purchase. Secondly, would to increase the amount of profit made from the company, and gain attention from advertisements, and building a good reputation with the customers.

I would like to provide people with the ability to make profit from their active efforts as an internal person within the workforce; in other words, I will be providing people with the chance to make their own income and provide for the things they need.

Lastly of all things, I would like to participate in city wide events; and possibly create my own events which could possibly draw more customers to the shop itself, and the products we sell.

However, not from a business standpoint, but a regular player’s view - this would be a new experience for me; well, to be honest, last time I was a shop owner, I flopped - and I want to be able to have another shot at this to prove my general ability and knowledge of business not only in the real world, but how it translates over to the server. Gaining, and re-forging this experience would be a good thing to add to my many roles that I’ve had on this server. I believe I’ve been and tried almost every role on this server, I failed to fully explore this role last time I had it; again, this is to re-try this.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Re-design
─────────────────────
I believe we will go through with a new design in the shop, if we are given the ability to do so. We wish to change the name of the store to ‘Lumine’. In addition to this, we would like to make some minor changes to the store itself; in-game, in attempts to make it look more appealing, and suited to our liking. We have no references for us to work off, again, it’s only small changes we want to make to the store, nothing major.

We have created a new logo to coincide with our redesign of the store, here is the logo:

Events
─────────────────────
If accepted, we will do our best to host events, related to the Japanese culture, and the store itself. The idea of events hosted by our store is to build a better relationship with the customers, and further potential customers. The general image of the store is pivotal towards expansion and internal growth of a business. Several ideas are currently under development to provide the community with a general idea of our beliefs and ideology, on our first opening. The first opening should be a big one, due to the fact that we are to establish a good image within the community and show that our store is more unique than others; being the competitors.

We will not be hesitant to appear at city wide events, as it is a great chance for us to develop, bring in revenue and build relationships with the larger community and get familiar with the leading body of Karakura. We would love to integrate ourselves in the community, and be known as those who love to provide a great service and love to bring joy to people's lives; as that is one great aspect of our business. Additionally, we would love to host fundraisers to give back to the community, and have great, new things added to the city - this could be done by association with the school, or other government run bodies.

Sales, given that our profit margin is greater than our costs, we would be more enticed into creating sales, allowing people to take advantage of these sales and indulge in products that we sell. Sales will be a way of us giving back to the community in a small, however, generous way - on a smaller scale to our previous point about fundraisers. Again, this will establish a better image of the business with the community and possibly draw more people in.

Emergency Service Benefits
─────────────────────
A way to thank the emergency services for their constant efforts to keep the city live and well; putting their lives in danger for the better of others, and putting their own time to the side for others, this is a small way of saying ‘thank you’ for their constant efforts. They would receive a constant price reduction due to their current working status. Yet again, this is just a small way of us giving back to the community and building a better company image.

Integration with the school
─────────────────────
As it is our aim to please the community, and give back to the community in our own way; while still making profit, and proving a good service; we would integrate with the school and college, if games between the two school ‘factions’ are to ever be hosted; we will grant the winning team with bonuses from the shop, this could be a small thing such as a percentage off of all products within the store. Depending on the size/scale of the event, there is a possibility of there being a big prize to those who win.

Discord
─────────────────────
Discord would be a great way for us to announce our sales, and promote things we sponsor. Things such as community sport games hosted by the school, our participation in certain events; and vacancies within our company. We have a wide range of channels in our discord; mainly for the staff, in order to manage it well, and help manage our stock easier, we have sell-logs to gauge how much income we are getting per opening, and how much stock we’re selling in a day.

Please DM me for an invite to the discord! Vex#0239

How will your shop be unique?:
Our store will be unique in several ways, some of which was stated in the section above, all of these points are really good, and involves the community more than others - in addition to this, we will attempt to have consistent opening time which the customers are able to depend on, however, granted that we have the stock to open, and the workers present to open. I believe our shop will be able to do this effectively, and consistently; giving us an edge over the competition of ours, being the other stores. Our store will be attempting to get the best image within the community as possible, encouraging events for people to be entertained by, giving back to the community and providing the best possible service. I believe the events are the most intriguing part of our ‘business plan’ as it allows people to enjoy the things that are available to them and actively participate in the community in which surrounds them, taking part in school events, and so on. It is our belief that there are rewards in taking big risks; and we are willing to take them risks in order to produce great rewards, alongside making the community a brighter, and happier place.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
For this question, it is relatively hard to put a specific answer to; as our employee count will vary based on our current profit margin - though, since the store is relatively small; it shouldn’t take too many people to run - however, to make this store unique, it is possible for us to make an employee rota. This gives all employees a chance to work a shift per week, or month - on the other hand, this means their pay could possibly be inconsistent which is a negative side to the plan we have. For the first time we open, I believe it would be best for us to only have the co-owner, and myself work in order to build more money up, and then begin to look for employees. The reason I believe this is best, is because we will have owner’s capital that could be used as a reserve for employee payment just in case our profit margin isn’t what we expect.

If things go to plan, we will be able to have an expansive amount of employees, with a set payment for each day they work. This pay will be set some time after our 4th-5th opening, the reason behind this is we’re able to average the amount of profit we make when we open the store.

There will be a wide range of things for the employees to do during their working hours. For example, we will have employees check the current amount of stock and note it down; showing the owner, myself, or the co-owner. During the work hours, the staff will be working at the counter, handling all the money and stock in which is leaving the store. If a worker is currently not doing anything, and the store is open, they have the ability to ensure that the store is going well; ensuring that the people are being civil and well-mannered. Seen as we are based in Japan, manners is something that is very key to us when we are open. The free worker will ensure that no one is pushing in, and encouraging people to purchase products without pressuring them to do so. At the end of the day, we’ll evaluate our work, checking the amount of profit we had made in our day of work, and the amount of stock we had purchased by customers.

On the side, as an additional service we provide, we will be allowing people to order goods from online, or over the phone. Prices will be listed in the discord, with a request channel - there will be certain rules which surround this service, as it will be rather tough to manage; due to the fact bags are currently not working and there’s a limited space in one’s inventory.

Upon deciding, I have chosen to have this as the roster:

Owner: [1/1]
zTwo | Freya Bennett

Co-Owner: [1/1]
GlockRP | Adriaan Wendigo

Manager [2/2]
Bocetto | Haia Tsubaki
FabulousCookies | Annabell Sturm

CASHIERS [1/4]
Yinkies | Bryce C.
OPEN SLOT
OPEN SLOT
OPEN SLOT

SECURITY [1/2]
DarK | Rin Yoshida
OPEN SLOT

DELIVERY SERVICE [0/2]
OPEN SLOT
OPEN SLOT

Some of these slots will change, and the roster may grow, and perhaps sorten; as we may be unable to pay the people we hire.

Thanks for reading - Vex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread