mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied zxxo's doctor application

zxxo

Level 108
zxxo's hospital application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Currently, my username is zxxo, I have an alternative account however that will not be used for this role.

Previous bans: I have no previous bans under my name, although my last was around two years ago, or perhaps a year. Not entirely sure, although I am not one to break rules meaningfully.

Describe your activity on the server?: Previously I have been pretty active on the server, however I do also have a job in real life; typically my hours don't effect my gameplay. If I ever need to go inactive for awhile with reasoning I will put that in the in-activity log.

Which timezone are you in?: EST - Eastern Time.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?: I do, and I am actively on my Discord as it's one of my main applicants I use on a daily. My user is currently - zxxo.

Do you have a microphone?: I do, yes.

List your current and past applications:

School Janitor - Accepted
Office Assistance - Accepted
Secretary - Accepted
News Reporter - Accepted
School Nurse / Clinical Assistant - Accepted
Forensic - Accepted
School Inspector - Accepted
College Professor - Accepted
College Student - Accepted
Police Officer - Accepted
Black Marker Dealer / Lead - Accepted
Hospital Staff [1] - Accepted
Hospital Staff / Owner [2] - Accepted
Several Languages - Accepted
Staff Application [1] - Accepted
Staff Application [2] - Denied - Due to Inactivity back then (Mid 2022)
Staff Application [3] - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?: I am known for having detail within my scenarios, in my opinion, it makes roleplay more interesting to have a twist in actions and or commentary. I have been on this server since 2016, adjusting with my wide-spread of lexicon and comprehension. I used to be the lead of the Hospital not too long ago, and during my time my collegues complimented my style and manner of roleplaying. I've had many experiences with each role I have been accepted too, along with being simply just an adult. Typically I always make scenarios a bit more intriguing than most people. So I suppose, in my view and many others, I have experience and a greatly appreciated effort.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?: I have a strong inclination to pursue continuous growth and advancement in every business or profession I engage with. There are various personal motivations that drive me to apply for a position in Emergency Medical Services (EMS). My genuine interest in the medical field, both in real-life experiences and through online exploration, has sparked a deep curiosity and commitment to expand my knowledge in medical, the****utic, and pharmaceutical practices. This passion for actively contributing to such a dynamic role fuels my desire to seek employment in the field that aligns with my aspirations.
Furthermore, having previously worked as an EMS, specifically in a leadership position, I have gained valuable insights and developed proficiency through my extensive involvement with the entire hospital environment. This firsthand experience has solidified my dedication to pursue this opportunity with a strong sense of purpose. I am well-aware of the requirements and responsibilities that come with this role and I am eager to contribute my skills and expertise to meet the demands of the position.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist): Preferably Doctor, however I have been inlisted with all three of these roles, including being lead.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for: As I advertised within my motive question, I am exceptionally cultivated and knowledgeable of medical approcahes, proceedings and the professionalism behind the entire medical industry. I'm organized with several scenarios which advanced me within my own RP, what I mean by organized is that I am rather more aware than most on how to heal injuries in my own hands. As of those years of clear individual practice, I have been vigorously aware of what performances must be advanced with. Recently, I've down my own personal research of pharmaceutic and medicative critcials. Within this position, my knowledge must be recognized by not only the players in need of my representations, though also my colleagues.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Doctors : Doctors specialize in the diagnosis and management of medical conditions, often working in emergency rooms, specialty clinics or laboratories. They focus on specialized areas of medicines or particular body systems, such as dermatology for skin-related issues or internal medicine for illnesses.

Surgeons : Surgeons perform surgical procecures which involve replacing, removing or repearing organs / internal body regions. They also diagnose conditions and connect treatment plans for their patients. They establish a comprehensive / specialized platform, typically in areas like baratric surgery.

Psychiatrists : Psychiatrists specialize in psychological treatment and therapies providing psychological treatmentsand therapies. They have expertise in perscription medications to monotone mental illnesses or dysfunctions affecting the balancement within the brain. They also could be skilled in administerinh electroconvulsibe therapy, collaborating with other psycjs for consultations.

Veterinarians : Veterinarians examine animals, focusing on the health and well-being of animals. Examining sanimals, diagnosisng health altercations and providing treatments such as would care and surgeries.Operating medical equipment like X-rays and offer guidance to animal owners regarding general care & conditions. They are authorized to prescribe medications, possibly performing enthuanasia when necessary.

Lead of Hospital : Hospital Lead / Administrators oversee management and coordination of inpatient care. Evaluating patients upon admission, order diagnostic test and imagining like X-rays, determining suiotable treatments and medical services. Additionally, they have the authority to prescribe medications, responsibilities include ensuring the efficent and organized functioning of the hospital staff & also operations.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? I am fully aware of this rule, as I understand that being inactive damages the time of the Hospital itself.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? I understand and I am more than willing to show full dedication to this role as I would for any other role I apply for.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished? I acknowledge this rule, I have been a Hospital staff twice.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I respect and am aware of this rule. I will not go out of my way to disturb others with stupidity or immaturity in any sense.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Hyousuke Herrington is a tall male standing at 6'2" with captivating amber brown hair and an impressive physique. He maintains a composed and mature demeanor, often sporting a stoic expression that reflects his straightforwardness. At the age of 26, Hyousuke approaches everything with a strong sense of seriousness, effortlessly managing his environment and exuding a tranquil aura. If one were observant enough, they might notice a faint scar beneath his right eye, along with piercings adorning his ears and dermal. Additionally, his imposing posture demands attention, leaving others naturally alert in his presence.

What are they like on and off the job? Hyousuke currently runs his own side-business, however it is not illegal. During his time off, he also helps people when hurt, or even mentally frustrated with themselves whenever he can, even though he doesn't necessarily like doing such work on his days off, he still appreciates the experience he gains from it. Not only that, he typically goes around growing relations from other people, either his age or even students to help them succeed in the future with strength and comprehension within Karakura.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future? Hyousuke is presently engaged in his own legitimate side venture, which he manages alongside his other commitments. In his leisure time, he selflessly aids individuals who are either physically injured or mentally distressed, despite not particularly enjoying this type of work on his days off. Nonetheless, he values the valuable insights and personal growth derived from such experiences. Furthermore, he actively seeks to cultivate meaningful connections with individuals of various backgrounds, whether they are his peers or students, aiming to empower them with resilience and a deep understanding of the Karakura community for their future success.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to? Currently as of right now, no; However, he is narcissistic at times though doesn't allow his narcissiscm to get in the way of his occupations and success. He shows egotistical tendencies however, though not in a disrespectful manner.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Hyousuke Herrington came into the world on May 24th, 1995, at approximately 6:23 am in a hospital situated in France. Although his parents were of Japanese origin, they happened to be in France at the time, paying respects to their ancestors. To their surprise, Hyousuke's mother went into labor and underwent a cesarean section there. His parents spent about five years in France, during which Hyousuke became bilingual, learning Japanese as his primary language and French as his secondary. He adeptly pronounces both languages with fluency. Unfortunately, Hyousuke faced discrimination and racial abuse throughout his childhood due to his appearance, resulting in him being subjected to physical altercations and enduring bruises in alleyways and streets. In response to these distressing experiences, his parents made the decision to relocate back to their hometown of Karakura, Japan. In Karakura, Hyousuke embarked on a journey of personal growth, establishing meaningful relationships with individuals throughout his high school and college years.
Motivated by his passion for education, Hyousuke pursued a career as a professor and was accepted into the field of Pre-AP Psychology. After teaching for approximately two years, he advanced his role to become a school inspector, overseeing and evaluating student behavior and academic progress, as well as providing support to teachers, ultimately contributing to the advancement of education over the passing months. Eventually, Hyousuke entrusted his position to a close friend who had become a part of their family. During a period of unemployment, he took the opportunity to reflect and decided to pursue his aspiration of becoming a doctor at Karakura Hospital. Through online courses and training, he successfully obtained the necessary qualifications. He honed his medical skills by practicing on simulated human models, as well as on his friends and family, displaying proficiency in his medical performances.
Apart from his medical pursuits, Hyousuke also owned a privately operated organization focused on profitability and future advancements, which remains undisclosed to the public. He aspires to excel not only in the field of medicine but also in business. With his unwavering determination and a straightforward approach towards his goals, he firmly proves the doubters wrong time and time again, consistently exceeding expectations.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Hyousuke Zehn Herrington

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr. / Dr.

Characters Given Name(s): Hyousuke, or majority say, Mr. Herrington

Characters Preferred Name: Hyousuke when off- Dr. Herrington when on, or Mr. Herrington when being addressed within business.

Characters Age: Currently 26.

Characters Gender: Male.

Characters Religious Domination: Atheistic.

Characters Marital Status: Single.

Characters Nationality: Japanese / Asian.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
4.5 years.

Working Experience(s): Clinical Assistant / Nurse - Professor - School Inspector - Nurse Trainee within the school. (this char, theres more listed above.)

Academic Degree: Doctorates and Assosciates Agree, along with Pscyhology and Business.

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): Biology, Psychology

Minor(s): Pre-Med, Business

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: French, Shangainese

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name:
Hyousuke Zehn Herrington

Characters Age: 26

Characters Current Medical Knowledge: Pre - Med, Bio, Doctarates

Characters IC Phone Number: 934013340

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required): He was made almost two years ago.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?: No.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?: He does not.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):

I fully understand, I used to be the secondary lead of the Hospital so I am fully aware of the rules and I acknowledge the steps to take!

PS! My application may seem quite similar to my old one, however I reworded a lot of it and seemed like this would be okay. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread