mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

☾ Ava ♡ Hanasaki ☽ Biography ❀

Birdie

Level 13

*✿❀*•̩̩͙♡•̩̩͙*˚༓☾ Ava Hanasaki ☽༓˚*•̩̩͙♡•̩̩͙*˚❀✿*
[This Bio is strictly to be taken OOCly, and will be updated constantly as IC things like relationships and occupations change]
[Last Update: April 24th, 2024]
Art by me:
1686713596739.png

“If there’s something I can do, I’ll do it!” ~ Ava Hanasaki

*✿❀*•̩̩͙♡•̩̩͙*˚༓☾︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵☽༓˚*•̩̩͙♡•̩̩͙*˚❀✿*

First Name: Ava
Maiden Name: Hanasaki
Surname: Reed

˚✿Aliases/Nicknames✿˚
♡ A.
Angel Hoshino
SunsetSeamstress
♡ Av'

˚✿Occupation✿˚
♡ Full time college student at Karakura Academy
♡ Independent Freelance Couturier
♡ Employee at Yeobo
♡ Underground Idol with Hoshino Productions

˚✿Clubs & Organizations✿˚
♡ Mode LLC
♡ Adopted member of the Hoshino Family
♡ Talent of Hoshino Productions

Marital Status
Married

˚✿Gender✿˚
♡ Cis Female
♡ She/her

˚✿Age✿˚

˚✿Height✿˚
5 feet, 3 inches
160 centimeters

˚✿Eye Color✿˚
Grey

˚✿Hair Color✿˚
Black

˚✿Date of Birth✿˚
May 7th

˚✿Place of Birth✿˚
Rotterdam, Netherlands

˚✿Nationality✿˚
Japanese

˚✿Race✿˚
Black
Afro-Dutch

˚✿Orientation✿˚
Bi/Pan

˚✿Religious Beliefs✿˚
♡ Superstitious
♡ Theistic

General Appearance
Incredible Art by @IndecisiveHummingbird
1677178086856.png

˚✿Description✿˚
A 5'3 Afro-Dutch woman with a petite figure. She has thick, black hair, and wide, grey eyes. Other than a few signs of sleep deprivation, there's an overall doll-like quality to her appearance.
She usually wears accessories sparingly, preferring to allow her self-made outfits to speak for themselves.
Most commonly, she's seen smiling politely, regardless of her mood. Closer inspection would reveal a few freckles dusting her cheeks, faint circles under her eyes that are hidden by mascara, as well as the smell of flowery perfume. Given her stature, she looks like she'd be pretty pathetic in a fight. But she carries herself with a veneer of confidence. This is a woman who endures.

˚✿Fashion✿˚

1702881443468.png1702881466717.png

˚✿Character Voice✿˚
Speaking Voice Claim: Brittney Karbowski as Karen Tendou in Gamers!

Singing Voice Claim: Tori Kelly

˚✿Inventory✿˚
♡ Rose Ring
A rose gold wedding ring, with a diamond set into Ava's maiden namesake: a "blooming flower". Given to Ava by Sam on the day of the 2023 Christmas Wonderland festival with a request for her hand in marriage. Ava treasures the ring, only taking it off to make appearances as Angel. During her Club Umbra performances, she generally tries to hide the ring somewhere on her person so as not to be parted with it.

♡ "Honey"
An old teddy bear, gifted to her by Alvin a very long time ago. It's been maintained to the best of her ability over the years. The trained eye would see that some of the stitches aren't quite the same color, and its arm has been stuffed multiple times. Ava's favorite stuffed bear is most noticeably marked by a golden ribbon tied around their neck, with the word "Honey" lovingly embroidered on the end of it.

Lucky Omamori
Ava bought a red omamori from a Miko of the Shinsei Seinaru Shrine on Career Day in her very first year at Karakura. She has treasured the lucky charm ever since. While Ava no longer swears by the fortune it brings to her life, her residual belief in luck and its sentimental value is more than enough for her to keep it.

This omamori is currently in the possession of Sam Reed.

♡ Lucky Sapphire
Ava traded her Omamori with her boyfriend, Sam, and was given a lucky charm of his own in exchange. She currently carries the lucky gemstone he gave her everywhere she goes.

♡ Smartphone
A smartphone with a cute character case.

♡ Wallet
A bunny wallet that holds Ava's ID as well as some cash.

♡ Journals
Ava keeps very organized notes about her plans and schedule in an agenda full of cute stationary tabs and stickers. At home, she hordes a collection of journals: each dedicated to a facet of her life (banking, seamstress orders, idol work, etc.). Her style of shorthand writing is cobbled together and illegible, but she understands it just fine.

Personality
Ava was extraordinarily shy in her early teenage years, but is now friendly and optimistic, with a tendency towards girlish and occasionally dramatic antics. Having missed out on a few childhood staples, she's eager to take part in most social activities. It's not often that Ava becomes genuinely angry. She adores romanticism and comradery, often guided by her desire to maintain peace among her friends or help others. With a small initial family, Ava is quick to trust (against her better judgment) and grow her found family. She likes to show love by providing hospitality, giving gifts, and performing acts of service to others.
Ava is prone to anxiety, often led by a sense of perfectionism that tends to overtake her artistic and business endeavors. She takes pride in her work (even if her "work" is simply presenting a gift to someone, or taking organized notes), and strives to be useful to her loved ones.
Ava also has a streak of competitiveness and ambition that sometimes causes her to take on more responsibility than she's prepared to accept. For all of her frugality and careful planning, she sometimes falls prey to her own pride, cycling through overworking herself and burning out. Regardless, she's extremely organized, and has been called a workaholic. These tendencies lead her to accept more work than she's truly prepared to handle, thinking that all will work out if she only schedules her projects properly.

˚✿Hobbies✿˚
♡ Singing
♡ Dancing
♡ Playing Guitar
♡ Meditating

♡ Fashion Design
♡ Baking
♡ Watching volleyball games
♡ Watching Public Court Proceedings

˚✿Skills✿˚
♡ Tailoring
♡ Fashion Design
♡ Administering Basic First Aid
♡ Singing
♡ Playing Guitar

˚✿Likes & Favorites✿˚
♡ Bunnies
♡ Cake and other sweets
♡ Marshmallow Treats
♡ Sugary Coffee

♡ Shoujo Manga & Anime
♡ Fairy Tales & Romantic Stories
♡ Performance Art

♡ Peonies and other flowers
♡ Window Shopping
♡ Costumes
♡ Athletes
♡ The Zen Gardens
♡ The Beach
♡ Fairs, Carnivals, and Amusement Parks
♡ Indie Rock/Alternative/Art Pop Music

˚✿Dislikes✿˚
♡ Bugs
♡ Requiring sleep

♡ Bitter coffee and desserts
♡ Dark places
♡ Energy Drinks
♡ Exercise
♡ Violence
♡ The Karakura Sewers
♡ Meat

˚✿Miscellaneous Quirks & Conditions✿˚
Astraphobia
Ava used to panic and self-isolate at the sound of thunder, or the sight of lightning. She no longer has such an intense fear, but she's still easily startled and uncomfortable with loud noises.
Directions
Ava easily gets lost. Even after living in Karakura for years, she has the tendency to get turned around.

Nyctophobia
Ava's irrational fear of the dark has dwindled over the years to a mild discomfort.
Ochiba Forest

Ava has developed a great discomfort with Ochiba Forest. She'll only go in to access the Shinsei Seinaru Shrine, and even hold her breath while walking past the entrance. The way the forest and thick canopy blocks light doesn't help matters, and she's afraid to be there (or learn that any of her loved ones are there) at night.
PTSD

In moments of high stress or anxiety, Ava's hands tend to shake [learn more in character].
Vegetarian
Since her bond with one Ein Kaedehara grew into a strong friendship, Ava has been inspired to try vegetarianism. So far, she's quite happy to cut meat out of her diet, and learn new recipes as well as new ways to incorporate protein in her meal planning.

Current Relationships

Naomi Hanasaki ♥ She/Her ♥ Age 28 ♥ ALIVE
[Player Inactive]

♥ "Mimi" ♥

★★★★★
“I miss you. Good luck in the states!”
Biological Sister

Ein Kaedehara ♥ He/Him ♥ Age 19 ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Een-Bean" "Hon"
★★★★★
♡♡♡♡♡

"Eeeeeeeeennn! M'BOI!!!"
Close Friend
Classmate/Peer

Emiko Sato ♥ She/Her ♥ Age 18 ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Em" ♥

★★★☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

“Thank you for all of your help; I'm so glad I met you!”
Roommate
Friend
Peer
Business Partner

Shina Mon ♥ She/Her ♥ Age 18 ♥ ALIVE
[Shina Mon Biographical Profile]

♥ "Shine" ♥

★★★☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

“We should hang out more!”
Roommate
Friend
Peer
Business Partner

Scarlet Hunter ♥ She/Her ♥ Age 19 ♥ ALIVE
[Scarlet Hunter Biographical Profile]

★★☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

“You can't hide from me, I know where you live!!
Roommate
Frienemy
Peer

Sayori Bell ♥ She/They ♥ Age ?? ♥ ALIVE
[Sayori Bell Biographical Profile]
♥ "Story"
★★★★☆
♡♡♡♡♡

"I heard you've been starting over lately... I've been there. Love you!"
Friend
Classmate

Sam Reed ♥ He/Him ♥ Age 20 ♥ ALIVE
[Sam Reed Biographical Profile]
"Bossman"
★★★★★
♥♥♥♥♥

"It feels like everyone leaves eventually. But you came back for me. And you keep coming back. Thank you, I love you."
Husband
Classmate

Cordelia ♥ She/Her ♥ Age ?? ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Cori" "Delia" "Pretty Princess"
★★★★★
♡♡♡♡♡

"Oops! I kind of love you now?!"
Friend
Classmate

Ji-Yun Wu ♥ He/Him ♥ Age 20 ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Ji-Ji"
★★★☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

"SPILL THE TEA!"
Friend
Classmate

Johnny Reeves ♥ He/Him ♥ Age ?? ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Johnson" "Johnathan" "Johannes" "[Any J-Name other than Johnny]"
★★☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm gonna steal Monte."
Friend
Classmate

Julio Chayama ♥ He/Him ♥ Age 20 ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Lio"
★★☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

"Group hang when?!"
Friend
Classmate

Hua Li Leung ♥ She/Her ♥ Age 18 ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Hua"
★★★★★
♡♡♡♡♡

"I want to hear more of your songs!"
Best Friend
Classmate/Peer

Moriel Maeng ♥ He/Him ♥ Age ?? ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Mori"
★☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡

"I hope you're well."
Friend
Classmate

Shira Maeng ♥ She/Her ♥ Age ?? ♥ ALIVE
♥ "Bean"
★★★★☆
♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm not very good at protecting people, but if there's something I can do for you, I'll do it!"
Friend
Peer

Backstory
Ava was born in Rotterdam. The identities and locations of her biological parents are completely unknown to her. Her earliest memories include living with her older sister in an orphanage. Dutch was her first and primary language until the age of 6.
Ava was relocated to Japan at the age of 7. She was separated from her sister when she had to stay in Ishikawa prefecture under temporary foster care while her older sister attended Karakura Academy. In Elementary School, Ava was the sole student in a rural classroom, and was briefly part of a small class in Junior High before attending Karakura Academy. Ava still occasionally contacts her elementary school teacher, sending her gifts from Karakura on holidays.
In her first few years of living in Japan, Ava learned Japanese, attended school, and feverishly saved money to attend Karakura Academy and live alongside her sister. At the time, she was extremely shy, and had great difficulty connecting with the few kids her age in the neighborhood. She instead spent her free time writing letters and emails to her sister, mending and making her own clothes, learning independent skills such as cooking, and earning money by running errands for a local textile producer.
At age 13, Ava moved to Karakura to study and live in Karakura.
Now in college, Ava has become acclimated to Karakura, its beauty, and its danger. She can't explain why she wishes to stay in this town, but she dreams of finding a path for herself that feels right, and using her time to make others feel the same joy and freedom she inexplicably experiences from living here.

[Learn backstory events that took place within Karakura in character]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread